Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,238 members, 7,822,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Hatred On Nairaland - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Hatred On Nairaland (412 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hatred On Nairaland by boldx(m): 7:42am On Nov 28, 2023
I posted about my car early this morning about my experience and how it was solved. The car moves with great acceleration now. It is not overheating.

Some angry and hatred filled human beings started insulting me from nowhere. I have no previous interaction with them before now.

Ok oh. Make una carry on. God bless you all.

1 Like

Re: Hatred On Nairaland by Pooldrowning(f): 7:43am On Nov 28, 2023
boldx:
I posted about my car early this morning about my experience and how it was solved. The car moves with great acceleration now. It is not overheating.

Some angry and hatred filled human beings started insulting me from nowhere. I have no previous interaction with them before now.

Hey, don't lose any sleep over the comments you read here on Nairaland. Some can be good and some can be very BAD like the comment below

2 Likes

Re: Hatred On Nairaland by Angrigowt: 7:44am On Nov 28, 2023
Ode. See this dumbo. Stupid slowpoke. Why u come go wipe off the post na. U just realised you had been stupid and scammed. No be only catalyst...even headlamp sef can cause overheating and damage to engine.idiot
Re: Hatred On Nairaland by Bliss62: 7:49am On Nov 28, 2023
boldx:

Some become so rude and mannerless showing their primitive poor upbringing because the forum is anonymous

This are kids not to be taken seriously

Re: Hatred On Nairaland by Prigidypogodo(f): 7:51am On Nov 28, 2023
Bliss62:

Some become so rude and mannerless showing their primitive poor upbringing because the forum is anonymous

sharrap
Re: Hatred On Nairaland by boldx(m): 8:38am On Nov 28, 2023
Re: Hatred On Nairaland by FiraO9: 8:42am On Nov 28, 2023
Bliss62:

Says one of the 'god' of hatred on Nairaland.
Re: Hatred On Nairaland by Blakjewelry(m): 8:53am On Nov 28, 2023
boldx:

You know, I have been on this forum for long then it get to a point where some people will just start attacking you for no reason. For some time I just ignore them, then it gets to a point where I decided to go dirty with them, yes o I follow them rub body for mud it's not everybody one should be quiet on this forum, many mad people full here especially the youngling.
Re: Hatred On Nairaland by ObabiOlorunosi(m): 12:46pm On Nov 28, 2023
No mind them. Some people are just like that. The only way they feel they can be relevant is to insult people. What do you expect from folks who don't have the capacity to engage people? They are so empty that you just have to pretend they don't exist. A couple of days back, I was commenting on the demolition of houses in Lagos, some mentally challenged individuals started insulting me. I had to respond strongly and one Clownish moderator who did nothing when those guys were insulting,had to ban me. Anyways, I am thinking of just deactivating and leaving completely.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ecu Aka Brainbox For Sale / Get All You Need Here / Call Or Message To Request, Buy Or Sell Your Autopart On Acutesphere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.