Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,066 members, 7,835,602 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

How Does Lionel Messi Partnership With Bitget Benefits Users? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Does Lionel Messi Partnership With Bitget Benefits Users? (152 Views)

Join Bitget Wallet Airdrop / From Enthusiast To Influencer; Bitget Builders / Earn Free Bitcoin � Every Day With Bitget Launchpool (for 7 Days Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Does Lionel Messi Partnership With Bitget Benefits Users? by PalazoGiggy(m): 8:47am On Nov 28, 2023
To a layman, the question would be what business or effect would a football icon like Lionel Messi possibly have on a crypto exchange, but to those in the space who understands that trust and integrity matters before choosing a crypto exchange would be able to relate.

While many may downplay the importance of having this superstar as an ambassador or partner of Bitget exchange, I would say it's a step in the right direction towards giving users assurance and confidence that their funds are safe with such exchange because it's obvious that with the reputation that Messi has built for himself, he wouldn't want to jeopardize it hence he will only agree to partner with brands that are trust worthy.

Personally I think having more reputable individuals partner with crypto exchanges will enhance more transparency but I will like to hear from those that have a divergent opinion.
Re: How Does Lionel Messi Partnership With Bitget Benefits Users? by CoinMegaTrend: 10:37am On Nov 28, 2023
In the world of brands, having a celebrity by your side is like having a VIP pass to the red carpet. It's all about riding on the wave of their fame and fortune. Picture this: a dazzling celebrity, with their legions of adoring fans, steps onto the scene and BOOM! Your brand is instantly thrust into the limelight. It's like a cosmic supernova of visibility, reaching a wider audience in the blink of an eye. Think about the video I saw Messi showing Bitget App in his device and asking his fans to use it. That's stealing the show for the exchange.

For the users, you're aware people are more likely to choose a product endorsed by their favorite celebrity. However, let it be known that true loyalty lies in the heart of quality and satisfaction. So, the football icon simply introduced the brand, whether users will stay using the brand is if they're satisfied after their first try of their service. I guess that's the case.
Re: How Does Lionel Messi Partnership With Bitget Benefits Users? by Maxicreed: 12:01am On Nov 30, 2023
PalazoGiggy:
To a layman, the question would be what business or effect would a football icon like Lionel Messi possibly have on a crypto exchange, but to those in the space who understands that trust and integrity matters before choosing a crypto exchange would be able to relate.

While many may downplay the importance of having this superstar as an ambassador or partner of Bitget exchange, I would say it's a step in the right direction towards giving users assurance and confidence that their funds are safe with such exchange because it's obvious that with the reputation that Messi has built for himself, he wouldn't want to jeopardize it hence he will only agree to partner with brands that are trust worthy.

Personally I think having more reputable individuals partner with crypto exchanges will enhance more transparency but I will like to hear from those that have a divergent opinion.

Celebrities partnership has no doubt been one reason for the increase adoption recently and most users were able to pitch their tent with either binance or Bitget because of their partnership with the two greatest football players in the world today. Tbh, Messi partnership was what brought Bitget to my attention and it has been an easy ride.

(1) (Reply)

Come, Invest And Earn / Page For Crypto Miner's / The Forex Cheatsheet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.