Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Funds And Grants For Filmmakers, Photographers And Film Festivals - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Funds And Grants For Filmmakers, Photographers And Film Festivals (913 Views)

The Best International Film Festivals In Nigeria / Lara Lee And Other Top Filmmakers Set For 2nd Eko International Film Festival / Filmmakers You Admire? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Funds And Grants For Filmmakers, Photographers And Film Festivals by Orikinla(m): 7:29pm On Oct 29, 2011
No finance, no film.

Getting funds for film production is the headache of many filmmakers and knowing where and how to get funding is not easy.

I have been in the motion pictures business since I was 17 and have pitched for funds and succeeded not only for my own production, but for others.

You can find the best available funds and grants on http://screennaija.projectionfoundation.org/funds-and-grants/.

Please, don't keep this important information to yourself. Kindly share it with others who need it.

(1) (Reply)

Fire Stopped From Gutting Down Nigerian Idol Studio / Professional Video Production Training ..... Starts July 2012 / Rattle Snake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.