Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,984 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

3MTT Programme: Training Starts Soon! Lets Share Our Challenges Here - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 3MTT Programme: Training Starts Soon! Lets Share Our Challenges Here (1785 Views)

FGN-ALAT Digital Skillnovation Training Starts Today: Share Your Challenge Here / Walk My Career Podcast - Share And Resolve Your Career Challenges Here. / UK Mum Starts Naked Cleaning Service, Earns N44k Per Hour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3MTT Programme: Training Starts Soon! Lets Share Our Challenges Here by EroticJane(f): 1:42pm On Nov 28, 2023
As the 3MTT programme is set to start soon in early next month, what challenges do you have currently with the website? let us share it here on this thread and help ourselves.

The 3MTT (Three Million Technical Talent) programme, is an initiative from the Federal Government of Nigeria to build a technical talent pipeline for Nigeria. The program promised to train over 30,000 fellows in the first cohort, to build the Nigerian Tech Nation. The first batch of trainees will start on December 4th, 2023.

However, those accepted in the first batch are provided with access to introductory courses via the 3MTT portal.
So are you as a participant facing any challenges so far with the free preliminary courses to learn before the real training commences?
Let's share our problems and solutions here together.

My own challenge is Coursera asking me to subscribe to their 7 days free trial with my credit card details before I take any free programme suggested to my 3MTT dashboard. How did you handle yours?

Re: 3MTT Programme: Training Starts Soon! Lets Share Our Challenges Here by WINDSOW(m): 4:26pm On Nov 28, 2023
Coursera also asked me to pay, omo I japa!
Re: 3MTT Programme: Training Starts Soon! Lets Share Our Challenges Here by CyracksMrBlogger(m): 8:44am On Dec 05, 2023
Still yet to understand how we are supposed to learn since tutorial is supposed to start yesterday.
Re: 3MTT Programme: Training Starts Soon! Lets Share Our Challenges Here by Demzyl(m): 9:13pm On Dec 06, 2023
I DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND THE TRAINING ANYMORE
Re: 3MTT Programme: Training Starts Soon! Lets Share Our Challenges Here by EroticJane(f): 11:36pm On Dec 07, 2023
3MTT Training is ongoing and everything working out fine on my side. no challenge so far, I am done with my class tutorial for this week, waiting for next week grin
Re: 3MTT Programme: Training Starts Soon! Lets Share Our Challenges Here by podium(m): 7:44pm On Dec 11, 2023
EroticJane:
3MTT Training is ongoing and everything working out fine on my side. no challenge so far, I am done with my class tutorial for this week, waiting for next week grin

Please doing the quiz, after you might have answered all the questions, where did you submit.. coz from week 1 to 4, u have answer all the questions but have not seen any submit button... Pls help
Re: 3MTT Programme: Training Starts Soon! Lets Share Our Challenges Here by Awanaplenty: 2:46pm On Dec 14, 2023
Please if I didn't finished my week one and I was logged out what can I do to go back online because my phone was damaged and it takes three days before the engineers returned it back to me and I was rushing to logging and my account was removed please house what can I do my course is data science thanks
podium:

Please doing the quiz, after you might have answered all the questions, where did you submit.. coz from week 1 to 4, u have answer all the questions but have not seen any submit button... Pls help
Re: 3MTT Programme: Training Starts Soon! Lets Share Our Challenges Here by WINDSOW(m): 6:55pm On Dec 22, 2023
Awanaplenty:
Please if I didn't finished my week one and I was logged out what can I do to go back online because my phone was damaged and it takes three days before the engineers returned it back to me and I was rushing to logging and my account was removed please house what can I do my course is data science thanks

We dey together. Log in and continue from where you stopped.
Are you enjoying the training?
Re: 3MTT Programme: Training Starts Soon! Lets Share Our Challenges Here by Sau24(m): 10:23pm On Apr 06
Pls is webinar the training?
Re: 3MTT Programme: Training Starts Soon! Lets Share Our Challenges Here by Sau24(m): 10:24pm On Apr 06
What am seeing is follow our webinar

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Become A Sailor?? / Earn Real Money Online, U Can Earn 2500$ Dollars Weekly Guaranteed / NL Females, Do You Want To Be President?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.