Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Christian Mother Sentenced To Death For 'insulting' Muhammad - Pray For Her ! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christian Mother Sentenced To Death For 'insulting' Muhammad - Pray For Her ! (1666 Views)

A Governor May Die Next – Suleiman Who Prophesied Death For Buhari’s Ministers / A Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia / Islam To Murder Christian Mother Of Five (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christian Mother Sentenced To Death For 'insulting' Muhammad - Pray For Her ! by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 29, 2011
A Christian woman has been sentenced to hang in Pakistan after being convicted of defaming the Prophet Mohammed.

Asia Bibi, a 45-year-old mother-of-five, denies blasphemy and told investigators that she was being persecuted for her faith in a country where Christians face routine harassment and discrimination.

Christian groups and human rights campaigners condemned the verdict and called for the blasphemy laws to be repealed.

Her supporters say she will now appeal against the sentence handed down in a local court in the town of Sheikhupura, near Lahore, Pakistan.

Ashiq Masih, her husband, said he had not had the heart to break the news to two of their children.

"I haven't told two of my younger daughters about the court's decision," he said. "They asked me many times about their mother but I can't get the courage to tell them that the judge has sentenced their mother to capital punishment for a crime she never committed." Mrs Bibi has been held in prison since June last year.

The court heard she had been working as a farmhand in fields with other women, when she was asked to fetch drinking water.

Some of the other women – all Muslims – refused to drink the water as it had been brought by a Christian and was therefore "unclean", according to Mrs Bibi's evidence, sparking a row.

The incident was forgotten until a few days later when Mrs Bibi said she was set upon by a mob.

The police were called and took her to a police station for her own safety.

Shahzad Kamran, of the Sharing Life Ministry Pakistan, said: "The police were under pressure from this Muslim mob, including clerics, asking for Asia to be killed because she had spoken ill of the Prophet Mohammed.

"So after the police saved her life they then registered a blasphemy case against her." He added that she had been held in isolation for more than a year before being sentenced to death on Monday.

"The trial was clear," he said. "She was innocent and did not say those words." Earlier this year, Pakistan's internet service providers were ordered to block Facebook to prevent access to supposedly blasphemous images.

Human rights groups believe the law is often used to discriminate against religious minorities, such as the country's estimated three million Christians.

Although no one has ever been executed under Pakistan's blasphemy laws – most are freed on appeal – as many as 10 people are thought to have been murdered while on trial.

Ali Hasan Dayan, of Human Rights Watch, said the blasphemy laws were out of step with rights guaranteed under Pakistan's constitution and should be repealed.

"It's an obscene law," he said. "Essentially the blasphemy law is used as a tool of persecution and to settle other scores that are nothing to do with religion.

"It makes religious minorities particularly vulnerable because it's often used against them."

Original Article

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUowSrSNKQc?version=3&hl=en[/flash]
Re: Christian Mother Sentenced To Death For 'insulting' Muhammad - Pray For Her ! by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 29, 2011
Re: Christian Mother Sentenced To Death For 'insulting' Muhammad - Pray For Her ! by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 29, 2011
Blasphemy convict Aasia Bibi tortured in jail: Sources

[img]http://i1.tribune.com.pk/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/272192-AasiaBibidaughtersREUTERS-1318410496-297-640x480.jpg[/img]

The daughters of Asia Bibi with an image of their mother, standing outside their residence in Sheikhupura on November 13, 2010. PHOTO: REUTERS/FILE

Aasia Bibi, a Christian woman sentenced to death on charges of committing blasphemy, was allegedly tortured by a staffer of Sheikhupura jail, sources familiar with the matter told The Express Tribune.

Aasia Bibi, who has been the subject of much controversy, has been detained in a special cell in Sheikhupura jail due to severe security threats.

According to sources, the warden of the jail, identified as Khadeeja, “tortured” Aasia Bibi after alleging that certain prohibited items were found in her cell.

They said that other staff members who were present during the incident acted as silent spectators.

Despite having knowledge of the incident, Deputy Superintendent of Sheikhupura Jail Ghafoor Anjum has not taken any action against the staffer who was responsible for the incident. However, Superintendent Sheikh Khalid Pervaiz later suspended Khadeeja, and an inquiry into the incident has been initiated, sources added.

An intelligence agency has also sent a report regarding the incident to its provincial headquarters after recording Aasia Bibi’s statement.

In its report, the agency stated that the episode happened due to the negligence of the jail administration and feared that the matter might go out of hand.

Sentenced to death

In 2010, Aasia Bibi, a resident of Nankana Sahib in Punjab, was sentenced to death by a Sessions Court following an incident in which an altercation took place between her and her co-workers over the issue of fetching water from the fields.

Her lawyer filed an appeal, requesting a pardon from the Office of the President. President Asif Ali Zardari had asked for a review of the facts of the case. However, on November 29, 2010 Khawaja Sharif, the then chief justice of the Lahore High Court, had issued an interim order ruling that while the matter is pending before it, the president could not issue a pardon for Aasia Bibi.

The case has received worldwide attention, with Pope Benedict XVI and leaders from around the world urging that the Christian mother of five be freed.

Family in hiding

In 2010, Aasia Bibi’s husband Ashiq Masih along with the couple’s children went into hiding in an undisclosed Christian enclave.

Masih is convinced that his family has been targeted for death at the behest of radical Islamic groups. Asked about the events which gave rise to his wife’s death sentence he said, “She was picking berries with other women when she was sent to get water. One of the women refused to drink the water after my wife dipped her cup into the bucket. This woman said it was contaminated because it was touched by a Christian.”

According to Masih, all the women began taunting his wife and shouting insults against her mother and their children.

Aasia just repeated the same insults back at them, he said. “The name of the holy prophet (PBUH) never came up. Five days later, the local cleric came to our house, followed by an angry mob, and dragged my wife away,” he said, recalling the incident that took place in June 2009. They beat her, ripped off her clothes and accused her of insulting the prophet (PBUH), he added.

Published in The Express Tribune, October 12th, 2011.

Original Article
Re: Christian Mother Sentenced To Death For 'insulting' Muhammad - Pray For Her ! by oloriooko(m): 9:58pm On Oct 29, 2011
may God deliver her from the snares of evil men in the name of religion. angels are quickly released to deliver her from blood thirsty demons parading themselves as islam defenders amen
Re: Christian Mother Sentenced To Death For 'insulting' Muhammad - Pray For Her ! by Sweetnecta: 12:44am On Oct 30, 2011
the worst kind of evil is the one knowingly committed.

I am a true feminist. however i am a person who knows behavior must be situation and location appropriate.
What do i mean? It will inappropriate if i decide to make my early afternoon prayer at the piazza in Vatican City, just because i can spread out my prayer rug.

The pakistani Christian woman knew the laws of Pakistan, a country founded on Islam by some Muslim separatist of India.
Insulting the Prophet [as] as easy on the tongue, is heavy on the scale of evil.
No insult has been true about Muhammad [as], and the situation in which the enemies will speak evil against him is never location and situation appropriate.

For a person to publicly insult the most beloved in the presence of those who love him is not different [greater in evil in my own eyes] from muslim to stand at the crossroad of the world and insult bush just days after 911. There will be range of emotions among the hearers. Most may not have that kill the insulter spirit. But one or more will. And it takes just one person to encourage spirit of revenge.

This is the ugly side of human nature, the instinct of the worst kind. People often forget the best quality of their being, their religion. Muhammad [as] in his lifetime, even when he had became very successful after victory of Makka, there were women and men who were not muslims wishing him evil. Some threw hazards in his path. He didn't kill them. He was so merciful that he told one when he visited on her sick bed, that he missed the harmful things that she used to throw in his path.

It was the good conduct that converted her, not the imaginary sword.
Re: Christian Mother Sentenced To Death For 'insulting' Muhammad - Pray For Her ! by Nobody: 12:59am On Oct 30, 2011
I am a true feminist

hahahaha

The pakistani Christian woman knew the laws of Pakistan, a country founded on Islam by some Muslim separatist of India.

and undecided

Insulting the Prophet [as] as easy on the tongue, is heavy on the scale of evil.

No, she did not insult Muhammad.

But tell me why is it not a crime to blaspheme ALLAH but it is a crime to blaspheme Muhammad ( PBUH ) undecided

Is this not a sure sign of the elevation of a mere man to godlike status. So you do indeed worship a Man.

I have never see anyone slaughtered for ALLAH, but millions have been slaughtered for rejecting Mo ( PBUH ).

No insult has been true about Muhammad [as], and the situation in which the enemies will speak evil against him is never location and situation appropriate.

Where is the mercy in your religion undecided

There is Zilch mercy and or compassion in ISLAM.

The name of Christ is blasphemed everyday, you hardly see enraged mobs with axes and matchetes going amok and slaughtering any christian or unbeliever within the nearest reach. A religion that does this is a cult of DEATH.

For a person to publicly insult the most beloved in the presence of those who love him is not different [greater in evil in my own eyes] from muslim to stand at the crossroad of the world and insult bush just days after 911. There will be range of emotions among the hearers. Most may not have that kill the insulter spirit. But one or more will. And it takes just one person to encourage spirit of revenge.

But what about ALLAH ? It appears that Mo is greater than ALLAH.

This is the ugly side of human nature, the instinct of the worst kind. People often forget the best quality of their being, their religion. Muhammad [as] in his lifetime, even when he had became very successful after victory of Makka, there were women and men who were not muslims wishing him evil. Some threw hazards in his path. He didn't kill them. He was so merciful that he told one when he visited on her sick bed, that he missed the harmful things that she used to throw in his path.

Please tell this nonsense to the birds !
Re: Christian Mother Sentenced To Death For 'insulting' Muhammad - Pray For Her ! by Jenwitemi(m): 4:27am On Oct 30, 2011
RIP to her in advance. That is the price she has to pay for living within a religious fundamentalist environment. In her next life, she will choose more wisely.
Re: Christian Mother Sentenced To Death For 'insulting' Muhammad - Pray For Her ! by knowjack: 6:22am On Oct 30, 2011
wow, quite sad!
Re: Christian Mother Sentenced To Death For 'insulting' Muhammad - Pray For Her ! by Sweetnecta: 10:11am On Oct 30, 2011
If it hasn't snowed in London, yet, i dont know how you already got a brain freeze, with your frosted mind? While you laugh about my being a feminist, my wife keeps her family name still, all her earning and wealth belongs to her plus all she can get from me. I am not naive about freedom of speech, but I am not stupid enough to insult your parents over the P. A. while sitting in your living room; if you don't hurt me with the help of all your brothers and sisters and your slaving after you wife, you will quickly throw me out. With your personality, the former will be the case.

[Quote]Insulting the Prophet [as] as easy on the tongue, is heavy on the scale of evil.

No, she did not insult Muhammad.[/Quote]so your thread title is a deceit? Listen to your video and tell me what pastor 'arab man' said. And the worst enemies of Muhammad [as] among the Christians are the arab christians, while it was the medicine that Allah gave Muhammad that nursed all the arabs to good mental health. Before Islam the stone age was the life of Arabs.

[Quote]But tell me why is it not a crime to blaspheme ALLAH but it is a crime to blaspheme Muhammad ( PBUH ) Undecided

Is this not a sure sign of the elevation of a mere man to godlike status. So you do indeed worship a Man.

I have never see anyone slaughtered for ALLAH, but millions have been slaughtered for rejecting Mo ( PBUH ).[/Quote]To verify what assume, please take a flight to Pakistan or return to the stronghold of Boko Haram to test your "statement". If you can't fly to Pakistan, you can at least return to Nigeria and find yourself testing your "Theory" in BAUCHI. When you are skinned alive quicker than you can finish your statement, the truth shall be known to your "body" never to lie again {I hope this small mind don't take my advise in this case. He never took my advise ever because he would have left christianity, long time ago].

[Quote]Quote

Where is the mercy in your religion Undecided

There is Zilch mercy and or compassion in ISLAM.[/Quote]Islam is an advise as a mercy against evil. Read my statement above in bracket. I advise you against putting yourself in arm's way. I also advise against dying as a disbeliever. Both are signs of mercy. The last is the best sign of mercy between men.

[Quote]The name of Christ is blasphemed everyday, you hardly see enraged mobs with axes and matchetes going amok and slaughtering any christian or unbeliever within the nearest reach. A religion that does this is a cult of DEATH.[/Quote[You blaspheme and abuse Jesus personally by lying against him, forcing evil of your head on him. He is not part of your cult and you don't have him as your leadership. Read your Bible as see him telling you the truth that he does not know your lying soul, on the Day of Judgment. Why, except that you blaspheme him. All your deeds he denies.

[Quote]Quote

But what about ALLAH ? It appears that Mo is greater than ALLAH.[/Quote]Allah is Lord of Muhammad [as] and you are not even threatened here, but given advise as mercy. You do not realize from a good tree, some fruit may be rotten. From a bad tree [christianity], you may find edible fruit.

[Quote]Quote

Please tell this nonsense to the birds ![/Quote]I will get a real bird seed to feed you, instead of wholesome truth that you reject. I thought you will take advise. No wonder Jesus will deny you. See your life, frosbel? Listen to guidance. You are worse than boko haram, after you already have boko halal.[/quote]
Re: Christian Mother Sentenced To Death For 'insulting' Muhammad - Pray For Her ! by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 30, 2011
^^^^

No surprise here, Muslims will never speak up against injustice when it concerns disbelievers especially Christians.

But you cannot blame them because you cannot give what you do not have.

There is ZILCH mercy in ISLAM .

Keep on with your long responses to justify your brethren and their thirst for fresh human blood .

wickedness.
Re: Christian Mother Sentenced To Death For 'insulting' Muhammad - Pray For Her ! by Sweetnecta: 5:31pm On Oct 30, 2011
keeping on with your very short response as if you are hiding something.

while i have said before there is no reason to spill any blood, because people insulted the prophet [as] to his face and he forgave them.

however, will justice should be tempered with mercy, justice is bound to be metered at the end; by God Almighty, alone

I will not open my mouth against Queen of England when I am a guest in buckingham palace. I will hold my hold my tongue and disagree by heart.

learn manner, frosbel.

has it snowed in london, because you are showing the adverse effect of winter so early?
Re: Christian Mother Sentenced To Death For 'insulting' Muhammad - Pray For Her ! by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 30, 2011
lm weeping cry seriously after reading through the op. the woman beside me right now who's also a mother is crying and raising her voice seeing pics of the victims children.

Religion of 'peace'
Re: Christian Mother Sentenced To Death For 'insulting' Muhammad - Pray For Her ! by Judek2(m): 6:15pm On Oct 30, 2011
Poor woman, May God protect her,

This is always a similar story with muslims.Yet some blinded fellows defend the brutal religion,
Kill !,kill !!and kill !!!,

Your replies show that you will personally kill her if you get the chance.
Re: Christian Mother Sentenced To Death For 'insulting' Muhammad - Pray For Her ! by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 30, 2011
how sad. how predictable also that with the exception of the completely brain dead and confused sweetnecta, other muslims are hiding their faces in shame. They all know this is islam in action . . .
Re: Christian Mother Sentenced To Death For 'insulting' Muhammad - Pray For Her ! by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 30, 2011
Sweetnecta:

the worst kind of evil is the one knowingly committed.

I am a true feminist. however i am a person who knows behavior must be situation and location appropriate.

i.e. fetching or drinking water must be situation and location appropriate? How dumb is this demon? He demands rights in foreign christian nations but tells us that we should thread on eggshells in islamic nations?

Sweetnecta:

What do i mean? It will inappropriate if i decide to make my early afternoon prayer at the piazza in Vatican City, just because i can spread out my prayer rug.

Inappropriate yes . . . worthy of being beaten up and killed by a mob? No. Big difference dumbo. islam is a blood thirsty cult of death.

Sweetnecta:

ah so now we know that islam prescribes death for insulting the prophet? But i thought islam was all about peace?

Sweetnecta:

Thou disgusting hypocrite . . . there is a big difference. Shouting to insult Bush after 911 would bring you nothing more than a few annoyed glances . . . and you will be fully protected by law. To insult mohammad (even if this is a false accusation) is death in islam.

Sweetnecta:

This is the TRUE face of islam. To pretend this is some generalized character flaw in ALL humans is to lie for allah. It isnt instinct because we know of no other religion where adherents are mobilized to kill on behalf of a prophet.
Re: Christian Mother Sentenced To Death For 'insulting' Muhammad - Pray For Her ! by mail4gift2(m): 8:06pm On Oct 30, 2011
I keep on wondering what makes Islam the religion of peace.

Anybody can walk into any church and blaspheme against God, Jesus Christ, his Disciples and even his exist, you can say all sorts of things against him and yet he/she will walk away you know why? because Christianity is indeed the religion of peace, do the same thing in a mosque, walk in and say the following words, Mohamed is a fool, a lier, a rapist, a killer, a bastard (which i think he is), that will be the end of your life.

So judge for yourself, which is more peaceful?

why do you Muslims fight for Muhammed, why do you kill anybody who blaspheme against him? why? why? why?

Answer: Because Moooooo told them to, fucking muslims, may your all rot in hell
Re: Christian Mother Sentenced To Death For 'insulting' Muhammad - Pray For Her ! by Sweetnecta: 8:50pm On Oct 30, 2011
@Mail4gift2: « #15 on: Today at 08:06:10 PM »
[Quote]I keep on wondering what makes Islam the religion of peace.

Anybody can walk into any church and blaspheme against God, Jesus Christ, his Disciples and even his exist, you can say all sorts of things against him and yet he/she will walk away you know why? because Christianity is indeed the religion of peace,[/Quote]There is a real life sleep walker. The brain of the writer above is already asleep. Along with his mind. Can anyone wake him up before he injured innocent people? Which church that is jam packed anyone can come out alive if he speaks the truth about "the liar and killer from before" Paul? I will like the man who made the statement sets himself up for a fantastic beat down if not outright loss of his life by dressing like some idol worshiper if he lives in 9ja, some Jewish Rabbi if he lives in England, or any western country, central, latin, caribbean, south america. Abuse Paul and let see if you will not be in an ambulance to the hospital bed or body bag to the morgue.

[Quote] do the same thing in a mosque, walk in and say the following words, Mohamed is a fool, a lier, a despoiler, a killer, a bastard (which i think he is), that will be the end of your life.[/Quote]The lies from your filthy mouth. Muhammad [as] led Jesus in prayer among others, since you can read from your Bible that Jesus was familiar with facial prostration. I wonder if I can despoil my wife, especially when she never complained or confided to anyone that i despoiled her? Bastard? You people have no shame. I see that you have unstable mind.

[Quote]So judge for yourself, which is more peaceful?

why do you Muslims fight for Muhammed, why do you kill anybody who blaspheme against him? why? why? why?

Answer: Because Moooooo told them to, bleeping muslims, may your all rot in hell[/Quote]If I were a christian, I will say back to sender. But i will over look your ignorance. We do not fear your curse. Allah is Our Protector. I am certain your prayer of evil is zero. From your cursing the muslims and my response, we now know which religion is of fire breathers?
Re: Christian Mother Sentenced To Death For 'insulting' Muhammad - Pray For Her ! by mail4gift2(m): 9:03pm On Oct 30, 2011
Sweetnecta:

@Mail4gift2: « #15 on: Today at 08:06:10 PM »There is a real life sleep walker. The brain of the writer above is already asleep. Along with his mind. Can anyone wake him up before he injured innocent people? Which church that is jam packed anyone can come out alive if he speaks the truth about "the liar and killer from before" Paul? I will like the man who made the statement sets himself up for a fantastic beat down if not outright loss of his life by dressing like some idol worshiper if he lives in 9ja, some Jewish Rabbi if he lives in England, or any western country, central, latin, caribbean, south america. Abuse Paul and let see if you will not be in an ambulance to the hospital bed or body bag to the morgue.

The lies from your filthy mouth. Muhammad [as] led Jesus in prayer among others, since you can read from your Bible that Jesus was familiar with facial prostration. I wonder if I can despoil my wife, especially when she never complained or confided to anyone that i despoiled her? Bastard? You people have no shame. I see that you have unstable mind.

If I were a christian, I will say back to sender. But i will over look your ignorance. We do not fear your curse. Allah is Our Protector. I am certain your prayer of evil is zero. From your cursing the muslims and my response, we now know which religion is of fire breathers?

The power of brainwashing
Re: Christian Mother Sentenced To Death For 'insulting' Muhammad - Pray For Her ! by aurenflani: 11:33pm On Oct 30, 2011
i have observed that anytime there is a religious discussion b/w christians & Muslims you see christians jumping over themselves racing to pelt insults on Muhammad (S.A.W.) where as Muslims never reacted to insult Jesus (A.S) in retaliation! When a group of Muslims carry out a terror attack on civilians you see Muslims condemning these act alone with the rest of the people. You can never find any Muslim insulting Jesus but christians have made it a cardinal principle of their faiths to insult the Prophet of Islam. Christians always accused Muslims of religious intolerance but the christians travel to Muslim lands with their proselytizing missions trying to convert the Muslims to christianity! It seems to me that christians themselves are not consciencely really convinced about the doctrine of their three gods in one as against the true montheism of Islam so that makes them jeolous hence their hatred of Muslims.
Re: Christian Mother Sentenced To Death For 'insulting' Muhammad - Pray For Her ! by Nobody: 12:02am On Oct 31, 2011
aurenflani:

i have observed that anytime there is a religious discussion b/w christians & Muslims you see christians jumping over themselves racing to pelt insults on Muhammad (S.A.W.) where as Muslims never reacted to insult Jesus (A.S) in retaliation! When a group of Muslims carry out a terror attack on civilians you see Muslims condemning these act alone with the rest of the people. You can never find any Muslim insulting Jesus but christians have made it a cardinal principle of their faiths to insult the Prophet of Islam. Christians always accused Muslims of religious intolerance but the christians travel to Muslim lands with their proselytizing missions trying to convert the Muslims to christianity! It seems to me that christians themselves are not consciencely really convinced about the doctrine of their three gods in one as against the true montheism of Islam so that makes them jeolous hence their hatred of Muslims.
BS BS and BS. seems u are new here right? theres no religion that receives the kinda bashing xtianity receives on NL. ur fellow muslims insults jesus and poke their nose where they arent invited. Who cares if anyone is insulted? why do these bastttarddddds not leave the judgement on to God? why would they torture a woman and her children see how sorrowful their mum was treated. If they dare kill this woman over this bulssshit, MAY THUNDER FIRE ALL THIER GENERATIONS all together. l mean it thats why its capitalized
Re: Christian Mother Sentenced To Death For 'insulting' Muhammad - Pray For Her ! by Judek2(m): 8:10am On Oct 31, 2011
aurenflani:

i have observed that anytime there is a religious discussion b/w christians & Muslims you see christians jumping over themselves racing to pelt insults on Muhammad (S.A.W.) where as Muslims never reacted to insult Jesus (A.S) in retaliation!

How can you insult a lamb without blamish?,ofcorse if you do,you are packing blames for yourself.
Mohammad had nothing to emmulate,he lived a life full of evil and muslims today are on that path.

aurenflani:

When a group of Muslims carry out a terror attack on civilians you see Muslims condemning these act alone with the rest of the people. You can never find any Muslim insulting Jesus but christians have made it a cardinal principle of their faiths to insult the Prophet of Islam.

Why wont they condem it?,trying to reshape the bad image islam already had, A religion built on blood and brutality is always blood thirsty.

aurenflani:

Christians always accused Muslims of religious intolerance but the christians travel to Muslim lands with their proselytizing missions trying to convert the Muslims to christianity!

Do you have any problem with that?,at least not gathering a gang of bandicts to blow off their heads.

aurenflani:

It seems to me that christians themselves are not consciencely really convinced about the doctrine of their three gods

About the doctrine of the trinity,i will tell you,
the more you look,the less you see. the more you try to understand,the more confused you become.

aurenflani:

in one as against the true montheism of Islam so that makes them jeolous hence their hatred of Muslims.

Who is talking about Jealousy here,please get serious,
There is nothing to jealous about islam cultists and their Chief priest,

(1) (Reply)

Book Review: “Satan’s Trinity – Hitler, Stalin And Muhammad”(Excerpts added ) / Son Of God / GOD In Person Vs Albert Einstein. On Radio 1933

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.