Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,881 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Luxury Hotel Igbo Man Built In Agulu After Lagos State Demolished His Building ( - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Luxury Hotel Igbo Man Built In Agulu After Lagos State Demolished His Building ( (2958 Views)

Tenant In Shock After Lagos Landlord Passed Toilet Pipe Through His Apartment / House Of Architect Who Demolished Enugu Airport Fence Destroyed By Government / After Lagos, Building Collapses In Ibadan - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Luxury Hotel Igbo Man Built In Agulu After Lagos State Demolished His Building ( by Bestmanfornow: 10:58am On Nov 29, 2023
Beautiful GrandSwiss hotel Anambra man built in his home town Agulu after Lagos state demolished his building to be commission before Yuletide season

Watch the massive hotel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpqINoZ1as8?si=3Ze1PV7jc_UnBU77

4 Likes

Re: Luxury Hotel Igbo Man Built In Agulu After Lagos State Demolished His Building ( by Truths9ja: 11:00am On Nov 29, 2023
Na 5 star hotel. I hope the hotel doesn’t contravene the Anambra State land survey acts? Congratulations on the commission of this great edifice.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Luxury Hotel Igbo Man Built In Agulu After Lagos State Demolished His Building ( by money121(m): 11:04am On Nov 29, 2023
Ok
Re: Luxury Hotel Igbo Man Built In Agulu After Lagos State Demolished His Building ( by mascot87(m): 11:08am On Nov 29, 2023
Good. Igbos should build in there home town and stop dragging land with Yorubas something they cant take themselves

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Luxury Hotel Igbo Man Built In Agulu After Lagos State Demolished His Building ( by Bestmanfornow: 11:11am On Nov 29, 2023
Manestman opened few days ago in conjunction with Drinks.com it's the very first outdoor 5D LED Screen Billboard in Nigeria.
For All Kinds Authentic Spirit, Wines and Champagne From Allover The World.

Entertainment is really getting better in Anambra

6 Likes

Re: Luxury Hotel Igbo Man Built In Agulu After Lagos State Demolished His Building ( by Bestmanfornow: 11:26am On Nov 29, 2023
We are not relenting

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Luxury Hotel Igbo Man Built In Agulu After Lagos State Demolished His Building ( by Bestmanfornow: 11:33am On Nov 29, 2023
We're firing from all cylinders no dull moment

3 Likes

Re: Luxury Hotel Igbo Man Built In Agulu After Lagos State Demolished His Building ( by UcheKingsley1: 11:33am On Nov 29, 2023
Na so e suppose be.

Kevent Rentals Owerri. We rent canopies, tents, chairs, tables, decors, flowers, cooling van, Iceblocks for all kinds of events. Call/whatsApp number on my profile

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Luxury Hotel Igbo Man Built In Agulu After Lagos State Demolished His Building ( by Ogene001: 11:37am On Nov 29, 2023
Truths9ja:
Na 5 star hotel. I hope the hotel doesn’t contravene the Anambra State land survey acts? Congratulations on the commission of this great edifice.
Make una find more survey and demolish more. You will see the results of your foolishness in 50years time

6 Likes

Re: Luxury Hotel Igbo Man Built In Agulu After Lagos State Demolished His Building ( by Ogene001: 11:38am On Nov 29, 2023
mascot87:
Good. Igbos should build in there home town and stop dragging land with Yorubas something they cant take themselves
Land will soon be 10k per plot in yorubaland with no interested buyers

7 Likes

Re: Luxury Hotel Igbo Man Built In Agulu After Lagos State Demolished His Building ( by SeeWahala: 11:42am On Nov 29, 2023
Ogene001:

This would be after igbos have bought off all the choice properties there.

They have already bought off 50% government destroyed 0.5% buy more yorubas are broke and already begging igbos to buy their own even though its not in the choice areas wink

Igbos will still buy. The money too loooooong
Re: Luxury Hotel Igbo Man Built In Agulu After Lagos State Demolished His Building ( by Makunahatata: 11:45am On Nov 29, 2023
Ogene001:

ehn e no concern u even if den dey dash am out fr free..go back to your region

4 Likes

Re: Luxury Hotel Igbo Man Built In Agulu After Lagos State Demolished His Building ( by Makunahatata: 11:47am On Nov 29, 2023
Bestmanfornow:
We're firing from all cylinders no dull moment
we ke? U wey lunch and dinner never certain 😂

1 Like

Re: Luxury Hotel Igbo Man Built In Agulu After Lagos State Demolished His Building ( by Bestmanfornow: 11:47am On Nov 29, 2023
Makunahatata:
ehn e no concern u even if den dey dash am out fr free..go back to your region
Igbos are going nowhere until Nigeria cease to exist

1 Like

Re: Luxury Hotel Igbo Man Built In Agulu After Lagos State Demolished His Building ( by Bestmanfornow: 11:48am On Nov 29, 2023
Makunahatata:
we ke? U wey lunch and dinner never certain 😂
They will milk you guys until nothing is left
Re: Luxury Hotel Igbo Man Built In Agulu After Lagos State Demolished His Building ( by mightyhaze: 11:49am On Nov 29, 2023
mascot87:
if you are tired of sharing the country with igbos say so.. whats wrong with u? Did u dash anybody lands?

1 Like

Re: Luxury Hotel Igbo Man Built In Agulu After Lagos State Demolished His Building ( by Makunahatata: 11:49am On Nov 29, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

Igbos are going nowhere until Nigeria cease to exist
then stop being such a nuisance

1 Like

Re: Luxury Hotel Igbo Man Built In Agulu After Lagos State Demolished His Building ( by Makunahatata: 11:50am On Nov 29, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

They will milk you guys until nothing is left
your we don become they... reality don dey set in 🤣
Re: Luxury Hotel Igbo Man Built In Agulu After Lagos State Demolished His Building ( by kenzoid: 11:52am On Nov 29, 2023
grin grin grin
Luxury indeed
Re: Luxury Hotel Igbo Man Built In Agulu After Lagos State Demolished His Building ( by Bestmanfornow: 11:53am On Nov 29, 2023
Makunahatata:
then stop being such a nuisance
Confused people you want Igbos to leave but still say no for Igbos to have their own nation, it's not possible you can't eat your cake and have it , just relax and enjoy the one Nigeria all we are asking our brothers outside Southeast to invest more at home

1 Like

Re: Luxury Hotel Igbo Man Built In Agulu After Lagos State Demolished His Building ( by ShinjaWWest: 11:53am On Nov 29, 2023
Only hotels dem dey build for easy. .

Ashawo work dey move wella for there bdat always

1 Like

Re: Luxury Hotel Igbo Man Built In Agulu After Lagos State Demolished His Building ( by Bestmanfornow: 11:54am On Nov 29, 2023
kenzoid:
grin grin grin
Luxury indeed
Poor boy I know you don't haven't data show me such hotel in your state of Origin

1 Like

Re: Luxury Hotel Igbo Man Built In Agulu After Lagos State Demolished His Building ( by kenzoid: 11:55am On Nov 29, 2023
SeeWahala:

This would be after igbos have bought off all the choice properties there.

They have already bought off 50% government destroyed 0.5% buy more yorubas are broke and already begging igbos to buy their own even though its not in the choice areas wink

Igbos will still buy. The money too loooooong
Says by a werey wey never chop today grin
Re: Luxury Hotel Igbo Man Built In Agulu After Lagos State Demolished His Building ( by MEEVEET: 11:56am On Nov 29, 2023
mascot87:
Igbos can't sale land to you then come back and drag the land with you never that can never happen

Igbos have never dragged land with Yorubas never

It's Yorubas that sale land they have sold to government to igbos that's the problem

1 Like

Re: Luxury Hotel Igbo Man Built In Agulu After Lagos State Demolished His Building ( by kenzoid: 11:57am On Nov 29, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

Poor boy I know you don't haven't data show me such hotel in your state of Origin
Illiterate dumbhead,go and learn how to construct a sentence before quoting me cheesy
Re: Luxury Hotel Igbo Man Built In Agulu After Lagos State Demolished His Building ( by Bestmanfornow: 11:58am On Nov 29, 2023
ShinjaWWest:
Only hotels dem dey build for easy. .

Otondo watch this video and cure your ignorance, we cover all sectors of the economy, Trade, manufacturing, transportation, leisure, sports, entertainment etc

Watch the biggest indigenous Industrial Park In Nigeria located in Anambra state

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-efnVsYh5Q8?si=dP01zhQsA02ENVFb

1 Like

Re: Luxury Hotel Igbo Man Built In Agulu After Lagos State Demolished His Building ( by Bestmanfornow: 12:00pm On Nov 29, 2023
kenzoid:

Illiterate dumbhead,go and learn how to construct a sentence before quoting me cheesy
Show me such in your state of Origin not village because I know in 4 decades this kind of hotel isn't possible in your village, Agulu is village not even city grin grin

1 Like

Re: Luxury Hotel Igbo Man Built In Agulu After Lagos State Demolished His Building ( by kenzoid: 12:03pm On Nov 29, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

Show me such in your state of Origin not village because I know in 4 decades this kind of hotel isn't possible in your village, Agulu is village not even city grin grin
I'm bini from edo

1 Like

Re: Luxury Hotel Igbo Man Built In Agulu After Lagos State Demolished His Building ( by Bestmanfornow: 12:03pm On Nov 29, 2023
kenzoid:

I'm bini from edo
Who cares show me

1 Like

Re: Luxury Hotel Igbo Man Built In Agulu After Lagos State Demolished His Building ( by flokii: 12:06pm On Nov 29, 2023
ShinjaWWest:
Only hotels dem dey build for east. .

Over move sef..
Kanu as silly as he is talk am say 99% of their women are pr0stitues.. No be me talk am o, na kanu their messiah in detention. You just need to call the right price for them to follow you.
Re: Luxury Hotel Igbo Man Built In Agulu After Lagos State Demolished His Building ( by FiraO9: 12:07pm On Nov 29, 2023
kenzoid:

I'm bini from edo
You are an Afonjá, stop denying your cowardice tribe, Yoruba.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

2br Flat @ Medina Estate Gbagada, 500k X 2yrs / Introducing Edge Villa Estate, Eleko Behind Amen Estate / Call Now For Your Property Needs & Mortgage Service In Lagos,abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.