Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,317 members, 7,864,517 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:43 PM

The Many Names Of God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Many Names Of God (561 Views)

Photos: Hilarious Names Of Churches/ Ministries / 208 Names Of Jesus Christ / Names Of God And Their Meanings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Many Names Of God by harine: 11:41pm On Oct 29, 2011
Have you ever wondered that God in the bible is called by so many names? Names like Elohim,Ebenezer,Jehova Ropheka etc are His many names depending on the situations. In our present time,His names are daily increasing. For you what do you call Him? For,He is the God that uses His mercies to cover my multitude of sins: THE MERCIFUL GOD!
Re: The Many Names Of God by God2man(m): 1:44pm On Oct 31, 2011
Unsearchable,Unquestionable, Unimaginable,Unchangeable, the God only wise. God bless you. God2man.
Re: The Many Names Of God by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 31, 2011
Me, I call him names that just comes to my head:

The creator that was not created, the maker that was not made, the unshakable shaker, unmovable mover, the one that goes into the battle field empty handed and comes out victorious, he that has denied himself sleep to watch over me, the unchangeable changer, the rock of ages, my strength when I am strong(not weak, being positive here kiss)

I could go on and on, Haaaaaa my God, You are too much. kiss kiss kiss
Re: The Many Names Of God by Image123(m): 9:47pm On Oct 31, 2011
My strength, my song and my salvation.

(1) (Reply)

Darwin’s Dilemma—“the Horrid Doubt” / Why Choose Hell When Its Easy To Make Heaven / A Broken Relationship Is Just An Opportunity For A Better Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.