Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

As A Guy, Why Are You Not Built Like This? [PHOTO] - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / As A Guy, Why Are You Not Built Like This? [PHOTO] (1378 Views)

How Many Days Should A Guy Wear Boxers Before Washing? / Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos / Genotype: The First Thing To Ask If A Guy Seeks To Have A Relationship With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Guy, Why Are You Not Built Like This? [PHOTO] by julybaba(m): 1:12pm On Nov 29, 2023
Fellow guys , what da hell is stopping you from building this type of six packs muscles ?

Is it laziness or what?

Let’s have your opinion

Re: As A Guy, Why Are You Not Built Like This? [PHOTO] by DynamicWriter(f): 1:18pm On Nov 29, 2023
Nah person wey get money dey reason 6 pack. cheesy

For this current situation things dey like this. If you get peace of mind to embark on a workout journey, you are not earning in naira.

Anyway, in case anyone needs a quality content writer ✏️, kindly check my signature for my contact details.

7 Likes

Re: As A Guy, Why Are You Not Built Like This? [PHOTO] by kestolove95(m): 1:19pm On Nov 29, 2023
Na money I dey look for not 6pack
Re: As A Guy, Why Are You Not Built Like This? [PHOTO] by longetivity(m): 1:22pm On Nov 29, 2023
grin Does looking like that stops a bullet from penetrating any part ot the body?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Guy, Why Are You Not Built Like This? [PHOTO] by richeeyo(m): 1:24pm On Nov 29, 2023
Current niaja, bouz dey reason alot
Re: As A Guy, Why Are You Not Built Like This? [PHOTO] by Jeon(f): 1:31pm On Nov 29, 2023
undecided
Ewwweww, too much bulky. Disgusting .

12 Likes

Re: As A Guy, Why Are You Not Built Like This? [PHOTO] by finallybusy: 1:51pm On Nov 29, 2023
I am.
Re: As A Guy, Why Are You Not Built Like This? [PHOTO] by M0M0SHIKI: 2:00pm On Nov 29, 2023
Jeon:
undecided

Ewwweww, too much bulky. Disgusting .
you prefer a bit of flesh here and there abi, you want to be seeing love handles smiley
Re: As A Guy, Why Are You Not Built Like This? [PHOTO] by Zonefree(m): 2:17pm On Nov 29, 2023
All these nonsense won't matter in Heaven. embarassed

3 Likes

Re: As A Guy, Why Are You Not Built Like This? [PHOTO] by gift2xl: 5:28pm On Nov 29, 2023
Build your spiritual life instead.
Re: As A Guy, Why Are You Not Built Like This? [PHOTO] by 1Sharon(f): 10:06pm On Nov 29, 2023
They can't afford protein. Nigerian overall aren't into fitness anyway.
Re: As A Guy, Why Are You Not Built Like This? [PHOTO] by falcon01: 10:46pm On Nov 29, 2023
Tell that guy to breathe abeg

1 Like

Re: As A Guy, Why Are You Not Built Like This? [PHOTO] by IkeIgboNiile(m): 6:15am On Nov 30, 2023
Do you guys just copy everything you see on twitter? Why is no one original anymore?
Re: As A Guy, Why Are You Not Built Like This? [PHOTO] by madscientist88(m): 6:47am On Nov 30, 2023
in 2014 i looked like that way up to 2018,but things changed,my hustle changed,i dont eat much as i used to and im now in my 30s probably i would resume when my life becomes more stable,this Nigerian economy doesn't encourage fitness at all.

2 Likes

Re: As A Guy, Why Are You Not Built Like This? [PHOTO] by talk2hb1(m): 6:52am On Nov 30, 2023
julybaba:
Fellow guys , what da hell is stopping you from building this type of six packs muscles ?

Is it laziness or what?

Let’s have your opinion
Because, Non of my Billionaire Mentors looks like that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Guy, Why Are You Not Built Like This? [PHOTO] by LIVINGICONREBOR: 8:21am On Nov 30, 2023
I have already signed a pact with destiny. On the day i die, my corpse is still going to be ripped. No contest. Been on this grind going to 3 decades. 😀😀

1 Like

Re: As A Guy, Why Are You Not Built Like This? [PHOTO] by Carrick104: 10:20am On Nov 30, 2023
madscientist88:
in 2014 i looked like that way up to 2018,but things changed,my hustle changed,i dont eat much as i used to and im now in my 30s probably i would resume when my life becomes more stable,this Nigerian economy doesn't encourage fitness at all.
I believe you.. I can relate

1 Like

Re: As A Guy, Why Are You Not Built Like This? [PHOTO] by Woodshot: 11:26am On Nov 30, 2023
I've that look... One day I just posted a sweet, picturesque, hot dripping images of me standing/posing for the camera on a sharp rocks in a River with forest green life doting the background. While flexing my muscles and marked six packs... I'm so tall. Sporting dreads and moustache.

The good comments poured most especially from the womenfolk. They were all Drooling . However, a comment stood out, from a heavily breasted, mountainous, voluminous or to infer pleasantly; she's so fat and large.

Her comments was something along the lines of her choosing 6 cars over 6 packs twice on a Thursday morning...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Shock Treatment Saved Me From Alcoholism And Depression. / Is Pile Curable ? / Omron M6 And M7 Blood Pressure Monitor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.