Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,516 members, 7,812,601 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) (48370 Views)

Grandma With Dementia Never Forgets To Praise God / Police Storm Celestial Church Of Christ In New York As Members Fight (Pics, Vide / Celestial Church Sings & Dances To Olamide's "WO" During Service (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) by dre11(m): 5:23pm On Nov 29, 2023
A Lagos State branch of the Celestial Church of Christ has drawn criticism for bringing street-hop artist Portable and Fuji singer Pasuma to its praise night event.

The event flyer was posted on the church’s Facebook page on Wednesday, and netizens took to the comments section to express dissatisfaction.

The flier reads: “JOIN US ON 15th OF DEC, 2023. As We Celebrate our 7th Year Anniversary on Our ANKARA/PRAISE NIGHT

“Performing: ALHAJI WASIU ALABI PASUMA a.k.a. Oganla, HABEEB OLALOMI a.k.a Portable, MAY-SHUA, EVANG. SUNDAY GP a.k.a De Governor”

A Facebook user, Bolanle Bamidele Adewuyi, commented, “This is depressing… Do you want the Church of God to become like this? It is very funny.

A different commenter, Festus Olanrewaji Ojo, said, “This is unfortunate! A great and deep shame.

“This is completely nonsensical,” BU KO LA remarked.

“The artists are not complete yet,” Ayo Ife wrote.

Eri Tunmise wrote, “I was just laughing when I saw this flier…why will u call hip-hop and Fuji artist for praise night? Are there no gospel singers again? Well, we are enticing with worldly stuff…This nonsense can only happen at white garment churches… Because other churches like Baptist, Redeem, and CAC can never do this…. Hmmm! The end of the world”

However, others like Abike Garment have expressed their excitement to be present at the event.

Abike, a Facebook user wrote, “I must be there, make I come dance away my sorrow.”

Another Facebook user, Abike Ade also said, “I will be there.”

https://dailytrust.com/anger-as-celestial-church-invites-pasuma-portable-to-praise-night/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) by EtinosaDLaw(m): 5:32pm On Nov 29, 2023
Utterly disgraceful!!

148 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) by kingphilip(m): 5:40pm On Nov 29, 2023
When we say make people do themselves, we no been de talk say make Una carry go this extreme o.

Do you, do you get limit abeg.

7 Likes

Re: Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) by Slurity(m): 5:40pm On Nov 29, 2023
I AM A CHRISTAIN AND I CAN TELL YOU FOR FREE, CELESTIAL IS NOT GOD'S CHURCH. IT IS JUST A WORLDLY SOCIETY WITH ROOTED BACKGROUNG IN OCCULTIC PRACTICES. You will be shock to know that they may not even inviting those musicians, but a plan to deceive people to attend. That is the headquarters of pastors marrying multitude wives and also headquarters of single mothers and ladies at the same time.

215 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) by Daddyyin: 5:41pm On Nov 29, 2023
Dem go smoke loud for that church that day

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) by Neckpresser101: 5:41pm On Nov 29, 2023
cheesy

I know say na cele grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) by 900warriorz: 5:41pm On Nov 29, 2023
LoL....I'm not surprised. No be white garment church again? grin

If them like make you see their pastor with skull, e no fit surprise me cheesy

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:41pm On Nov 29, 2023
80% of Cele girls are Olosho. And their men are promiscuous. During praise night services, one will hardly separate them from night clubs

116 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) by Cryofigbos: 5:41pm On Nov 29, 2023
When agbero become pastor.......the name alone tells it all

Celestial church should stop bringing christianity to the mud

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) by ednut1(m): 5:41pm On Nov 29, 2023
Christianity in Nigeria is nothing but a joke

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) by Sucre7: 5:41pm On Nov 29, 2023
It is wa

3 Likes

Re: Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) by Ancecoker(m): 5:42pm On Nov 29, 2023
It might be the turnaround Portable and Pasuma needs to meet Christ

God will arrest them both

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) by Jokerman(m): 5:42pm On Nov 29, 2023
Shey Celestial na real church of Christ ni??

Why surprised?

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) by obaidan: 5:42pm On Nov 29, 2023
looool wahala no too much like ds
Re: Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) by ShinjaWWest: 5:42pm On Nov 29, 2023
ednut1:
Christianity in Nigeria is nothing but a joke

Okay my yoruba Muslim frd abdul

18 Likes

Re: Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) by FreeStuffsNG: 5:42pm On Nov 29, 2023
dre11:

https://dailytrust.com/anger-as-celestial-church-invites-pasuma-portable-to-praise-night/
These guys patronize Celestial Church of Christ for spiritual support, ise and prayers. They even support cele ikores with their resources.

I have it on good credible authority that most of your pastors, if not all, and celebrities do too , most of them sneak in to get help in Celestial Churches wink

Some of them like Jenifa, Funke Akindele, are even Hallelujah children, while MC Oluomo openly declared his own, so let us quit the ignorance and hypocrisy.

Those who I pity are those who
were born and raised in Cele but left Cele in ignorance to join a church where the pastor attends Cele in the middle of the night to get help and prayers answered. In my opinion, nobody should drag the Celestial Church of Christ Check my signature for free stuffs!

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) by iwaeda: 5:42pm On Nov 29, 2023
dre11:

Broda Jibola Pasuma and Portable in the house. God can use it to save their lives. Ankara/Praise Night. Owo Ankara, ojoo. grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) by Okiton: 5:42pm On Nov 29, 2023
cheesy

You can see cele reflection in portal character

Half-mental half-normal

6 Likes

Re: Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) by oluwaseyi0: 5:42pm On Nov 29, 2023
they need to invite saint Janet too

3 Likes

Re: Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) by chenny360(m): 5:42pm On Nov 29, 2023
All man for himself... Pastor self for himself... Crowd will pay offering... What are you telling me .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) by alizma: 5:42pm On Nov 29, 2023
Ok
Re: Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) by Itulah(m): 5:42pm On Nov 29, 2023
Put more pepper 🌶️ make everywhere hot cheesy

26 Likes

Re: Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) by Jeshurun90: 5:42pm On Nov 29, 2023
I laugh celestially grin

8 Likes

Re: Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) by psp2pc(m): 5:43pm On Nov 29, 2023
Rubbish
Re: Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) by Clementoons: 5:43pm On Nov 29, 2023
We are the last days, perilous times are here,

God calls for true worshippers and not vain Proclaimers

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) by b0rn2fuck(m): 5:43pm On Nov 29, 2023
Why are they mocking God, religious is truly a scam because thunder suppose strike the people that invite them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) by Crucialgem(m): 5:43pm On Nov 29, 2023
It is called business and this is marketing strategy if you know you know

3 Likes

Re: Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) by Nten: 5:43pm On Nov 29, 2023
Ok na. This na combination of celestial fuji & extraterrestrial wahala from portable.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) by TriCee: 5:43pm On Nov 29, 2023
Lol,
But I always think say Cele na cruise church na. Their worship style be like cruise grin.

So if that's the case, Portable and Pasuma fits in well. Enough dancing!! cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What I Witnessed In A Popular Pentecostal Church / Chinese Pastor Wang Yi Sentenced To Nine Years In Prison For Preaching / Parish Priest Sells Church And Its Land Leaving His Members In Disbelief (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.