Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

New Nollywood Crime Comedy "Greenwave" - Premiering On December 15th, 2023! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / New Nollywood Crime Comedy "Greenwave" - Premiering On December 15th, 2023! (137 Views)

Portable Set To Be Featured In New Nollywood Movie In Asaba (video) / Three Pines Season 1 Is Set To Release On December 2, Premiering On Amazon Prime / LABOUR OF LOVE (part 3) - New Nollywood Nigerian Movies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Nollywood Crime Comedy "Greenwave" - Premiering On December 15th, 2023! by FarscapeR: 3:19am On Nov 30, 2023
Hello Nairalanders!

I hope this post finds you all well. I'm Temitayo Boroffice, a filmmaker, and I'm thrilled to introduce my debut film, "Greenwave," to the Nairaland community!

๐ŸŽฅ About "Greenwave" ๐ŸŽฅ
"Greenwave" is a crime comedy that brings a fresh twist to Nollywood cinema. It tells the story of two Nigerian police officers who find themselves in a hilarious predicament with an impounded shipment of marijuana. What unfolds is a tale filled with humor, unexpected turns, and a unique take on the everyday challenges Nigerians face.

๐ŸŒŸ Why Watch "Greenwave"? ๐ŸŒŸ
If you love to be entertained and want to watch a well-written Nollywood comedy, "Greenwave" is for you. Itโ€™s not just a film, but a celebration of our culture, our quirks, and our resilience in the face of absurdity.

๐Ÿ“… Screening Details ๐Ÿ“…
We are excited to announce that "Greenwave" will be screened on December 15th, 2023 @ Nicon Luxury Hotel.
Visit boroffilms.com and https://www.facebook.com/boroffilms and stay tuned for more details on venues and showtimes!

๐Ÿ“ฃ Join Us on This Journey ๐Ÿ“ฃ
I would love for you all to be part of this journey. Hereโ€™s how you can help:
* Spread the word! Let your friends and family know about "Greenwave."
* Join us for the screening on December 15th. Your support would mean the world to us.
* Share your thoughts and discussions about the film right here on Nairaland!
I'm looking forward to your feedback, discussions, and hopefully, your laughter and enjoyment at the screening. Let's celebrate Nigerian cinema together!

Thank you for your support and encouragement.

Temitayo Boroffice

(1) (Reply)

How I Surprised My Mum On Her Birthday - She Didnโ€™t Expect What Happened Next ๏ฟฝ / How Can I Make My Tiktok Page Go Viral And Have A Lot Of Followers / Into The Intoxicating Realm Of Seductive Romance | Obasempire 18+ Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.