Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,455 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Hi, I Need An Article Editor/writer - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Hi, I Need An Article Editor/writer (227 Views)

Article Editor Needed / Professional Cv Editor/writer / USA JOBS: Editor/writer Needed At Hall Strategies In Virginia (APPLY) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hi, I Need An Article Editor/writer by ekems2020(m): 6:58am On Nov 30, 2023
We already have a bunch of ChatGPT articles.

Your work is to edit/explain/simplify ChatGPT article into a simple form as though it was written by human.

In other words, your task is to get rid of all fluff in the article due to AI and make the write-up very simple for people to understand.

I pay N500 per article you edit.

I have over 200 articles and I pay you for every 10 articles you edit well.

N/B: only people interested in this offer should DM me on Whatsapp: 07085763316.
Re: Hi, I Need An Article Editor/writer by 1TrippleCee: 7:34am On Nov 30, 2023
There is a deliberate ploy to hide the length of the articles in this advert. Its a trap.

It means the op can bring between 2,000 - 4,000 words per article after starting with the first sets having say 500 or 1000 words.

Imagine that you are working on 2,000 words x 200 articles = 400,000 words and that you get paid 100,000 Naira for this. That is 50 kobo per word.

This is definitely not a good offer. Watch out fellas

3 Likes

Re: Hi, I Need An Article Editor/writer by aylive02(m): 8:24am On Nov 30, 2023
1TrippleCee:
There is a deliberate ploy to hide the length of the articles in this advert. Its a trap.

It means the op can bring between 2,000 - 4,000 words per article after starting with the first sets having say 500 or 1000 words.

Imagine that you are working on 2,000 words x 200 articles = 400,000 words and that you get paid 100,000 Naira for this. That is 50 kobo per word.

This is definitely not a good offer. Watch out fellas
. Na so the guy dey do.
Re: Hi, I Need An Article Editor/writer by cornerstonee: 8:46am On Nov 30, 2023
ekems2020:
We already have a bunch of ChatGPT articles.

Your work is to edit/explain/simplify ChatGPT article into a simple form as though it was written by human.

In other words, your task is to get rid of all fluff in the article due to AI and make the write-up very simple for people to understand.

I pay N500 per article you edit.

I have over 200 articles and I pay you for every 10 articles you edit well.

N/B: only people interested in this offer should DM me on Whatsapp: 07085763316.

He is a scammer..up till now, he is still owing me for un paid jobs

1 Like

Re: Hi, I Need An Article Editor/writer by ekems2020(m): 9:51am On Nov 30, 2023
Post the evidence.

You can't even write your comment well.

"un paid jobs"

cornerstonee:

He is a scammer..up till now, he is still owing me for un paid jobs
Re: Hi, I Need An Article Editor/writer by cornerstonee: 11:22am On Nov 30, 2023
ekems2020:
Post the evidence.

You can't even write your comment well.

"un paid jobs"

The English is not as important as you being a scammer!!

3 Likes

Re: Hi, I Need An Article Editor/writer by ekems2020(m): 11:38am On Nov 30, 2023
Post the evidence of the scam you said I scammed you of oga or forever remain silent in your stupidity.

Was there no chat? No email? No contact, no evidence? Not even the article you did for me?

What sort of rubbish person that can't bring out evidence of the scam he accuses someone of?!!!

Post the evidence here let everyone see yet you keep babbling.

You're a child and talk like a kid.

Shut up, you're an incompetent idiot.

If I indeed scammed you you should have an evidence, zombie!

cornerstonee:

Re: Hi, I Need An Article Editor/writer by ekems2020(m): 11:41am On Nov 30, 2023
Do you think I'm the type that hides when someone accuses me using "scammer" tag?

Where is the evidence of the scam?

Did you do a work for me having satisfied the conditions of payment and I didn't pay you?

Post it here now I want to see it.

I want everyone to see it.

Post the chat here and show how I scammed you. Post it here. I'm ready for you today, idiot.

cornerstonee:

(1) (Reply)

Experienced Mixologist And A Cook Needed In Ikeja / Top 2024 Goldmine Job Offer!!! (ghostwriting) / Writing Job At Spiritualupbringing.com [earn Per Contribution]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.