Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,536 members, 7,812,666 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:11 PM

Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry Spotted Sharing Food Items To Fans In Lagos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry Spotted Sharing Food Items To Fans In Lagos (28838 Views)

Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry First Appearance As They Hangout In Lagos / Mohbad Petitioned The Police After Samlarry Elegushi, Others Attacked Him / Actress Prittican Yakubu Spotted Sharing Foodstuff To The Needy In Asaba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry Spotted Sharing Food Items To Fans In Lagos by Dayvidoo: 7:04am On Nov 30, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRFWdIeIvOA?si=Vm8dhIzN5rUD9NAn

Popular Nigerian singer and Marlians records boss, Naira Marley stormed Lagos together with his friend, Sam Larry and his signee, Zinoleesky as they shared food items for needy.

2 Shares

Re: Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry Spotted Sharing Food Items To Fans In Lagos by Blake755: 7:08am On Nov 30, 2023
Nah who die nah him loose last last undecided undecided

164 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry Spotted Sharing Food Items To Fans In Lagos by Dayvidoo: 7:09am On Nov 30, 2023
Keep giving back to the street

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry Spotted Sharing Food Items To Fans In Lagos by JASONjnr(m): 7:13am On Nov 30, 2023
Omo, these guys know how to shut them up....

Those people will sell and deny anybody, when food is involved.

Just imagine how the Mohbad story will end. Food don finally show.

113 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry Spotted Sharing Food Items To Fans In Lagos by OgbeniOja1: 7:42am On Nov 30, 2023
No be Lagos people??

16 Likes

Re: Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry Spotted Sharing Food Items To Fans In Lagos by Wealthoptulent(m): 8:05am On Nov 30, 2023
Dayvidoo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRFWdIeIvOA?si=Vm8dhIzN5rUD9NAn

Popular Nigerian singer and Marlians records boss, Naira Marley stormed Lagos together with his friend, Sam Larry and his signee, Zinoleesky as they shared food items for needy.

Nlfpmod, Mynd44
Re: Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry Spotted Sharing Food Items To Fans In Lagos by KingMack(m): 8:43am On Nov 30, 2023
Sad to see how people easily move on this days after the demise of a loved one💔

Keep resting Imole.. 🕊️ 🕊️ 🕊️

84 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry Spotted Sharing Food Items To Fans In Lagos by Stevenson20: 9:28am On Nov 30, 2023
Don't be surprised, most of those people there said alot of bad things against them via social media trial.

Who don die don die, the living will keep living.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry Spotted Sharing Food Items To Fans In Lagos by Manny21: 9:28am On Nov 30, 2023
Trying to turn Mohbad to Mohgood.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry Spotted Sharing Food Items To Fans In Lagos by bigdammyj: 9:28am On Nov 30, 2023
Noted.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry Spotted Sharing Food Items To Fans In Lagos by madridguy(m): 9:29am On Nov 30, 2023
Nice one from you Nairamarley.

7 Likes

Re: Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry Spotted Sharing Food Items To Fans In Lagos by namqul(m): 9:29am On Nov 30, 2023
There is God means God they

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry Spotted Sharing Food Items To Fans In Lagos by morikee: 9:29am On Nov 30, 2023
Lagosians una well done cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry Spotted Sharing Food Items To Fans In Lagos by BoluwatifeNG(f): 9:29am On Nov 30, 2023
If you live in Nigeria you must watch the video below that shows how to survive and escape on chance robbèry in Nigeria, that say you were not warned o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry Spotted Sharing Food Items To Fans In Lagos by id4sho(m): 9:29am On Nov 30, 2023
Oja chairmen cool
Re: Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry Spotted Sharing Food Items To Fans In Lagos by ExtremeDot: 9:29am On Nov 30, 2023
Don't worry Sam. Over here in Nigeria, we have a very short memory. If you doubt me, ask our politicians. They know how to take advantage of that short memory of the masses.

At the right time, una music go still sell.

15 Likes

Re: Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry Spotted Sharing Food Items To Fans In Lagos by Fuckingmallam45(m): 9:30am On Nov 30, 2023
It's one life and I live it well, cause man no wan live with regrets
Jah is my confidence
Every man is a walking dead
Love me while I'm still here, cause heaven is our residence
Jah is my confidence
Every man is a walking dead
Brother when I'm there no more, people will love me more
Talk about the things I've done, discuss my right and wrong
While I'm laying dead on floor, when I can't talk no more
If I go live forever, sebi oluwa lomo
Ero ki mama eh, ma Tete wale oh

12 Likes

Re: Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry Spotted Sharing Food Items To Fans In Lagos by Dailymice: 9:30am On Nov 30, 2023
Typical criminal behaviour.

Get into crime
Bully People
Get condemnation
Do charity
Get sympathy by ignorant people

Rinse and Repeat

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry Spotted Sharing Food Items To Fans In Lagos by Wickedtruths: 9:30am On Nov 30, 2023
Those are not fans. That is the Modupe Cole memorial center for children with cerebral palsy. The way Zino is going, he will soon be admitted in that place.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry Spotted Sharing Food Items To Fans In Lagos by lailo: 9:30am On Nov 30, 2023
Shindren of eight wee soon find a way to link Tinubu grin

4 Likes

Re: Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry Spotted Sharing Food Items To Fans In Lagos by yesloaded: 9:30am On Nov 30, 2023
grin
Re: Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry Spotted Sharing Food Items To Fans In Lagos by madridguy(m): 9:31am On Nov 30, 2023
Maybe you should beg his wife to bring Mohbad child for DNA so the case can take a good dimension.

JASONjnr:
Omo, these guys know how to shut them up....

Those people will sell and deny anybody, when food is involved.

Just imagine how the Mohbad story will end. Food don finally show.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry Spotted Sharing Food Items To Fans In Lagos by Mummyfour(f): 9:31am On Nov 30, 2023
Exactly the same thing politicians do to shut up any opposing voice. Keep Nigerians hungry, allow them make noise, and give them food and some stipends and they will ignore all atrocities committed against them and even fight themselves for the politicians

10 Likes

Re: Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry Spotted Sharing Food Items To Fans In Lagos by 9jaBloke: 9:31am On Nov 30, 2023
It's too early but Hunger bad

Karma will eventually deal with whoever killed Mohbad publicly. Imole head strong.

5 Likes

Re: Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry Spotted Sharing Food Items To Fans In Lagos by tiswell(m): 9:31am On Nov 30, 2023
Hungry omoluabis

Look at how they are eating from whom they just cursed few weeks ago

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry Spotted Sharing Food Items To Fans In Lagos by ipobarecriminals: 9:31am On Nov 30, 2023
cool
Re: Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry Spotted Sharing Food Items To Fans In Lagos by Joshkid(m): 9:31am On Nov 30, 2023
What a CRUEL WORLD we live in... cry

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry Spotted Sharing Food Items To Fans In Lagos by AncientAlien(m): 9:32am On Nov 30, 2023
Zino come back pls. I have been longing for new hit.
Re: Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry Spotted Sharing Food Items To Fans In Lagos by Sensiblerealist: 9:32am On Nov 30, 2023
Stomach infrastructure wan take over. Something to wash and launder image. Sapa kuku dey. People go collect and forget alleged sins

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry Spotted Sharing Food Items To Fans In Lagos by OlawaleBammie: 9:32am On Nov 30, 2023
Same people that were shouting justice for mohbad??

Damburobai shege grin grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Six Top Upcoming Yoruba Rappers To Note In 2017 - Naijaram.com / Toyin Abraham says she is on a movie set, but fans insist she is pregnant / Checkout Comedian AY Before And Now - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.