Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,037 members, 7,863,710 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:08 AM

Recruitment For Logistics Officer At Aziel Water Works Enterprises - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Recruitment For Logistics Officer At Aziel Water Works Enterprises (160 Views)

Vacancy For A Geophysicist/Geologist At Aziel Water Works Enterprises. / Vacancy For Geologist At Aziel Water Works Enterprises. / Urgent Job Openings At Aziel Water Works Enterprises, Ogun State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Recruitment For Logistics Officer At Aziel Water Works Enterprises by vfpos: 9:49am On Nov 30, 2023
Requirements/Job Description:

1. Must reside and be willing to learn and work in Abeokuta and Ogun State in general.

2. 3–5 years’ experience as a logistics officer

3. OND/HND/BSC in any related courses.

4. Between 23 to 35 years old, preferably male

5. Must be conversant with the use of Microsoft Office and computer operations.

6. Must have good knowledge of inventory and storekeeping.

7. Must be conversant with management duties and business upkeep.

8. Excellent communication and writing skills

9. Must be very vast in filing system, most especially documentation, storekeeping, and record keeping.

10. Needed for immediate employment.

11. Very attractive salary.

Applicants are to send their application to vfpos@yahoo.com stating their qualifications, experience, and any other useful information that enhances their application.

The application closing date is December 10, 2023.
Re: Recruitment For Logistics Officer At Aziel Water Works Enterprises by mikmash(m): 10:04am On Nov 30, 2023
vfpos:
Requirements/Job Description:

1. Must reside and be willing to learn and work in Abeokuta and Ogun State in general.

2. 3–5 years’ experience as a logistics officer

3. OND/HND/BSC in any related courses.

4. Between 23 to 35 years old, preferably male

5. Must be conversant with the use of Microsoft Office and computer operations.

6. Must have good knowledge of inventory and storekeeping.

7. Must be conversant with management duties and business upkeep.

8. Excellent communication and writing skills

9. Must be very vast in filing system, most especially documentation, storekeeping, and record keeping.

10. Needed for immediate employment.

11. Very attractive salary.

Applicants are to send their application to vfpos@yahoo.com stating their qualifications, experience, and any other useful information that enhances their application.

The application closing date is December 10, 2023.
Good morning sir. My experience makes me a perfect fit but I'm not base in abeokuta. I'm flexible and can relocate.

(1) (Reply)

Discover How A Newbie Earned Over $6000 Online Through Affiliate Marketing / Gps Security Trackers / Do Anyone Know This Job Venue? Venue@ Fastgrab Africa Ltd 6,bello Street,ojodu I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.