Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,684 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

TVC’s Morayo Afolabi-brown Appointed Managing Director Of TVC Entertainment - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / TVC’s Morayo Afolabi-brown Appointed Managing Director Of TVC Entertainment (28534 Views)

Leaked Office Sex Video Of Female Director Of Budget Goes Viral Online / Christian Okoro: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills NAN's Technical Director / Mallam Melle Kolo Kyari becomes the new Group Managing Director of the NNPC. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

TVC’s Morayo Afolabi-brown Appointed Managing Director Of TVC Entertainment by MainblockAngle: 5:57pm On Nov 30, 2023
TVC Communications, owners of TVC News and TVC Entertainment channels Max FM and Adaba FM, has today (30 November 2023) announced that the hugely successful anchor of its “Your View” chat show, Morayo Afolabi-Brown, has been appointed Managing Director of the TVC Entertainment channel.

Morayo has been anchor of the hugely popular Your View show for 10 years and will continue to host the No. 1 daily talk show along with her co-hosts, in addition to her new role of running the No. 1-rated Lagos television channel, TVC Entertainment, where she had previously held the role of Deputy Director of Programmes.

Announcing the news today, TVC Communications CEO Andrew Hanlon said, “Morayo has lots of experience, energy, and great ideas to bring the TVC E channel to a whole new level, and I look forward to working with her and the team to achieve the great plans we have for 2024 and beyond.”

Morayo Afolabi-Brown said, “I am really looking forward to bringing the huge success of TVC E onto the next level, combining a great mix of homegrown content, telling the Nigerian story, and bringing the best in international programming to our audience."

Biography.

• She is amongst the top 25 most influential Women in Journalism Africa (WIJA).

• Recognized for being in the top 100 Eko Women, 2021 by the Executive Governor of Lagos State.

• Received multiple local and international awards of excellence, outstanding leadership, TV Hosting amongst many others.

• Developed numerous TV scripts and concepts, one of which won the Multichoice New Directions $100,000 award, called THE ROOM.

• Formerly Head of Content Acquisition at HiTV, Nigeria's indigenous cable TV company and facilitated the purchase of content across continent.

• Morayo was formally Deputy Director of Programmes at TVC where she led her team to develop multiple revenue generating content.

• Morayo graduated top in her class at Rutgers University in New Jersey.

• Obtained a Masters in Media & Marketing Communications from the prestigious Pan-African University, Nigeria.

• Obtained an MBA from Zurich Elite Business School, Switzerland.

• Chartered Management Consultant.

• Various certifications in Advanced Leadership, Public Relations, Public Speaking, Content Development, Script Writing, Time Management, and Neurolinguistic Programming.

• Member of the Nigerian Relations Institute of Public Relation (NIPR), Advertising practitioners Council of Nigeria (APCON) and International Public Relations Association (IPRA)

• Member of the board of Directors of QUINTAS.
Sponsored Post

50 Likes 7 Shares

Re: TVC’s Morayo Afolabi-brown Appointed Managing Director Of TVC Entertainment by SamuelLoch: 6:12pm On Nov 30, 2023
This is highly commendable!

It makes a lot of sense when there's a higher role at the office and the management chooses to promote loyal, and deserving staff rather than going outside to bring in someone new for the role. Then the new person will resume just to be learning from people paid lower salaries, plus still tell them to do the job they just assisted to provide details to.

Nicely done TVC!
She knows what the company can do better, she won't disappoint.

98 Likes 10 Shares

Re: TVC’s Morayo Afolabi-brown Appointed Managing Director Of TVC Entertainment by 4KNGOATS(m): 6:33pm On Nov 30, 2023
MainblockAngle:

Sponsored Post
My chik those days
Re: TVC’s Morayo Afolabi-brown Appointed Managing Director Of TVC Entertainment by Acidosis(m): 7:02pm On Nov 30, 2023
Congratulations. Well deserved.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: TVC’s Morayo Afolabi-brown Appointed Managing Director Of TVC Entertainment by SALLYBERRY01(m): 9:11pm On Nov 30, 2023
congratulation morayo
Re: TVC’s Morayo Afolabi-brown Appointed Managing Director Of TVC Entertainment by Wickedtruths: 9:12pm On Nov 30, 2023
Nice one
Re: TVC’s Morayo Afolabi-brown Appointed Managing Director Of TVC Entertainment by Shurtman79(m): 9:12pm On Nov 30, 2023
WOW Morayo Morayo my crush tongue tongue

5 Likes

Re: TVC’s Morayo Afolabi-brown Appointed Managing Director Of TVC Entertainment by chopnaira: 9:12pm On Nov 30, 2023
Congrats to her.
Re: TVC’s Morayo Afolabi-brown Appointed Managing Director Of TVC Entertainment by iRev5: 9:13pm On Nov 30, 2023
Full Digital Marketing Course by Sultech academy.

*I spent over 6 month creating these videos, explaining these skills in great details. I believe they can help people the way they helped me*

*COURSE OUTLINE*

*> Social Media Marketing*
- Facebook Ads - Business Manager, Setting up pixel, event and running of conversion ads.
- Instagram Ads
- Ad-Promoter Ads
- Snapchat Ads
- YouTube Ads

*> SMS & WhatsApp Marketing*
- Selling things via SMS

*> Affiliate Marketing*

*> Content Marketing*

*> Digital Marketing & Information Marketing*
- Creating Information
- -- Audio Books - Record and put pictures (VSDC)
-- ebooks (PDFs)
-- Screen record

*> Web Development*
- How to build a full e-commerce website
- how to build a landing page

*TOTAL = 36 Videos*
**SELLING FOR 2K ONLY.*

Re: TVC’s Morayo Afolabi-brown Appointed Managing Director Of TVC Entertainment by easyfem(m): 9:13pm On Nov 30, 2023
Big congratulations
Re: TVC’s Morayo Afolabi-brown Appointed Managing Director Of TVC Entertainment by VEHINTOLAR: 9:13pm On Nov 30, 2023
A big congratulations to you,Morayo.

3 Likes

Re: TVC’s Morayo Afolabi-brown Appointed Managing Director Of TVC Entertainment by Hajokexyz: 9:13pm On Nov 30, 2023
Congratulations
Re: TVC’s Morayo Afolabi-brown Appointed Managing Director Of TVC Entertainment by Sucre7: 9:14pm On Nov 30, 2023
From her resumé she merits the new position. I hope she continues her strides.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TVC’s Morayo Afolabi-brown Appointed Managing Director Of TVC Entertainment by Wealthoptulent(m): 9:14pm On Nov 30, 2023
MainblockAngle:

Sponsored Post
Like smoke?
Re: TVC’s Morayo Afolabi-brown Appointed Managing Director Of TVC Entertainment by Antoeni(m): 9:15pm On Nov 30, 2023
It's An APC / Tinubu Reward, Not a Well Deserving Appointment , Babajide Kalade Ottitoju Should Have Gotten the Appointment if it Was Truly Base On Merit

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: TVC’s Morayo Afolabi-brown Appointed Managing Director Of TVC Entertainment by Okwyjesus(m): 9:15pm On Nov 30, 2023
MainblockAngle:

Sponsored Post

This woman is good

6 Likes

Re: TVC’s Morayo Afolabi-brown Appointed Managing Director Of TVC Entertainment by Obagreatdatoye(m): 9:15pm On Nov 30, 2023
Good for her
Re: TVC’s Morayo Afolabi-brown Appointed Managing Director Of TVC Entertainment by Pootle: 9:16pm On Nov 30, 2023
with all the pamcake the wrinkles still show undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: TVC’s Morayo Afolabi-brown Appointed Managing Director Of TVC Entertainment by DuBLINGreenb(m): 9:16pm On Nov 30, 2023
Who she bleep

4 Likes

Re: TVC’s Morayo Afolabi-brown Appointed Managing Director Of TVC Entertainment by Johnson5258: 9:16pm On Nov 30, 2023
Omo, na first lady slot be this, if you know you know. God let me enter the hand of those who will bring out my glory. If Tinubu handle you......haaaa God don help you be that.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TVC’s Morayo Afolabi-brown Appointed Managing Director Of TVC Entertainment by Menclothing: 9:17pm On Nov 30, 2023
See better loaded Cv
Let me see other journalists cv

3 Likes

Re: TVC’s Morayo Afolabi-brown Appointed Managing Director Of TVC Entertainment by MorataFC: 9:17pm On Nov 30, 2023
Sponsored post?

1 Like

Re: TVC’s Morayo Afolabi-brown Appointed Managing Director Of TVC Entertainment by dominique(f): 9:17pm On Nov 30, 2023
So she'll no longer host "Your View"?
Re: TVC’s Morayo Afolabi-brown Appointed Managing Director Of TVC Entertainment by Primusinterpares(m): 9:17pm On Nov 30, 2023
Well deserved
Re: TVC’s Morayo Afolabi-brown Appointed Managing Director Of TVC Entertainment by tesppidd: 9:18pm On Nov 30, 2023
Antoeni:
It's An APC / Tinubu Award, Not a Well Deserving Award , Babajide Ottitoju Should Have Gotten the Award if it Was Truly Base On Merit
No Babajide is doing a good job in the news and politics channels, lying and defending APC and Tinubu on a daily basis.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TVC’s Morayo Afolabi-brown Appointed Managing Director Of TVC Entertainment by Intrepid01(m): 9:18pm On Nov 30, 2023
I hope one day I’ll really have more understanding. How a gossip show that doesn’t add any value to society is seen as a big deal is what I don’t understand. Ofcourse, I understand for the owners of the station but for Nigerians, I won’t understand. How will I sit down and watch some people gossip about every irrelevant noise make rounds in the Nigerian space is what I don’t understand ?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: TVC’s Morayo Afolabi-brown Appointed Managing Director Of TVC Entertainment by Kukutenla: 9:19pm On Nov 30, 2023
I thought Zombies will be here to tell us how she's the best thing after slice bread
Hunger bad
Congrats to her
Richly deserved

2 Likes

Re: TVC’s Morayo Afolabi-brown Appointed Managing Director Of TVC Entertainment by francotunsco: 9:19pm On Nov 30, 2023
Congratulations beaut and brain combo!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TVC’s Morayo Afolabi-brown Appointed Managing Director Of TVC Entertainment by OLEADTIPS: 9:20pm On Nov 30, 2023
Wow! Congratulations!
Re: TVC’s Morayo Afolabi-brown Appointed Managing Director Of TVC Entertainment by sotall(m): 9:20pm On Nov 30, 2023
undecided
Re: TVC’s Morayo Afolabi-brown Appointed Managing Director Of TVC Entertainment by Kukutenla: 9:21pm On Nov 30, 2023
dominique:
So she'll no longer host "Your View"?
Read

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Are You Terrorized? / Girl Turns Snake In Warri, Nigeria / 7 Reason Why You Must Be Rich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.