Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,173 members, 7,845,848 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Rivers Police Receives 4 Vehicles To Boost Crime Fighting - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rivers Police Receives 4 Vehicles To Boost Crime Fighting (344 Views)

Rivers Police Command Denies Killing Four Wounded IPOB Members / Italian: Notorious Kidnapper Justice Amadi Wanted By Rivers Police / Governor Wike Donates 40 Vehicles To Fight Crime In Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rivers Police Receives 4 Vehicles To Boost Crime Fighting by chiboyz1: 6:04pm On Nov 30, 2023
Rivers Commissioner of Police Receives 4 Patrol Hilux Vehicle From LGA Chairman

The Rivers State Commissioner of Police,CP Olatunji Disu on Thursday November 30,2023 on behalf of the command received four patrol hilux vehicle from the Chairman of PortHarcourt Local Government Council,Hon.Allwell Ihunda.

Receiving the vehicles,CP Disu said the patrol vehicles will assist the Police to respond swiftly to distress call and also in robust patrol.

CP Disu stated that Police oficers under his watch will be friendly and also effective.CP Disu urged the people at the event to always bring to his attention complaints against any officer as such complaint will be promptly addressed.

The Rivers Police Boss disclosed that the vehicles will be adequately maintained.
He thanked the LGA Chairman for the kind gesture.

Hon.Allwell Ihunda in his remarks said the LGA is donating the vehicles to the Police to assist them in providing security and combating crime.

Mr Ihunda said security is everybody business.

"Sometimestime the Police has challenge of mobility.For scarcity of funds will only donated four patrol vehicles to four Police Divisions.For those Police Divisions the vehicle did not get to, they should be patience,we will get to them".

Our correspondent reports that the four patrol vehicles were donated to Nkpolu,Rumuwoji(Mile 1 Diobu),Olu-Obansinjo and CPS Police Divisions respectively.

Re: Rivers Police Receives 4 Vehicles To Boost Crime Fighting by lordm(m): 6:09pm On Nov 30, 2023
Vehicles that will be destroyed before one year.
Re: Rivers Police Receives 4 Vehicles To Boost Crime Fighting by judatech: 11:22pm On Nov 30, 2023
Make Dem give them fuel join o!
If not when you call them, na you go still buy fuel...
Re: Rivers Police Receives 4 Vehicles To Boost Crime Fighting by BigBlackPreek(m): 5:20am On Dec 01, 2023
As PH fine reach, na cultism spoil ham finish
Re: Rivers Police Receives 4 Vehicles To Boost Crime Fighting by UptownVibes(m): 7:21am On Dec 01, 2023
BigBlackPreek:
As PH fine reach, na cultism spoil ham finish
No be small o.. I once stayed there for about two years.. You will hear them ,both old and young using cult slangs.. Everybody is aborbi.. I will just be wondering which kind city is this..
Re: Rivers Police Receives 4 Vehicles To Boost Crime Fighting by BigBlackPreek(m): 8:10am On Dec 01, 2023
Naso o, since I started serving here in PH, naso them go dey preach for me to join, surprisingly them gun down one of them on the 23rd of November na one of their capon,them Baggers, this guy nai first ask me which one I belong, I just and tell ham say me I be jewman and I no get mind for these things o.... I stay around Rumuola temporary....the guy death enter news self, I was shocked too and him get one elder sister wey dey sell weed and she just born finish born pikin self like 3months ago... Omo and himself dey sell loud and Colorado, Thailand etc.... Their aim is to initiate all males in this city, and I just worry how Rivers state future go be in the next 10 years.... Their women self na ashawo be all of them both mama and pikin you go nack them ...when I go drink or go buy something them go dey shine their eyes like say make I call them make we go house 😂 😂..... PH na Cultists and Ashawos dey rule ooo 😂 😂
UptownVibes:
No be small o.. I once stayed there for about two years.. You will hear them ,both old and young using cult slangs.. Everybody is aborbi.. I will just be wondering which kind city is this..By the way ,you self don see something for PH o 😂 😂 . Like how may years you spent here?
Re: Rivers Police Receives 4 Vehicles To Boost Crime Fighting by UptownVibes(m): 9:35am On Dec 01, 2023
BigBlackPreek:
Naso o, since I started serving here in PH, naso them go dey preach for me to join, surprisingly them gun down one of them on the 23rd of November na one of their capon,them Baggers, this guy nai first ask me which one I belong, I just and tell ham say me I be jewman and I no get mind for these things o.... I stay around Rumuola temporary....the guy death enter news self, I was shocked too and him get one elder sister wey dey sell weed and she just born finish born pikin self like 3months ago... Omo and himself dey sell loud and Colorado, Thailand etc.... Their aim is to initiate all males in this city, and I just worry how Rivers state future go be in the next 10 years.... Their women self na ashawo be all of them both mama and pikin you go nack them ...when I go drink or go buy something them go dey shine their eyes like say make I call them make we go house 😂 😂..... PH na Cultists and Ashawos dey rule ooo 😂 😂
I heard about that guy's death. Saw the news on Twitter.. PH na cultist city.. I thought Benin was bad,until I stayed in PH.. Like you said most of the married women dey find sugar boy.. PH no be where you fit train responsible pikin. He or she will likely become street kind of kid.
Re: Rivers Police Receives 4 Vehicles To Boost Crime Fighting by BigBlackPreek(m): 8:20am On Dec 02, 2023
😂 😂 you even try stay reach 2 years self, one nysc here don tire me, can't wait to pass out January 4th 2024 make I go back to Ilorin wey I go dey in peace 😂.... Them dey tell me make I no go back again o say make I stay find work and marry coz them with their constant preaching of cultism to me 😂 😂
UptownVibes:
I heard about that guy's death. Saw the news on Twitter.. PH na cultist city.. I thought Benin was bad,until I stayed in PH.. Like you said most of the married women dey find sugar boy.. PH no be where you fit train responsible pikin. He or she will likely become street kind of kid.

(1) (Reply)

/ / One Killed Has Opc Rescued A Kidnapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.