Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,369 members, 7,815,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Just Got A New Powerbank Of 20..... - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Just Got A New Powerbank Of 20..... (617 Views)

FG Orders Cancellation Of โ‚ฆ20 National Identification Number Retrieval Charge / I Just Got Scammed / How Many Hours Should I Charge My NEW POWERBANK? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Got A New Powerbank Of 20..... by Haakeem(m): 8:14pm On Nov 30, 2023
Yeah! It's an oraimo powerbank.
20000mah.
Bought it to support a tecno phone.
Anyone got any bad experience using this particular product?
Want to know what I should be expecting ๐Ÿ˜…

Re: Just Got A New Powerbank Of 20..... by Adewale1603(m): 8:17pm On Nov 30, 2023
How much
Re: Just Got A New Powerbank Of 20..... by RingRoadCartel: 8:18pm On Nov 30, 2023
Haakeem:
20000mah.

How much is it
Re: Just Got A New Powerbank Of 20..... by Haakeem(m): 8:19pm On Nov 30, 2023
RingRoadCartel:

How much is it
Re: Just Got A New Powerbank Of 20..... by Haakeem(m): 8:19pm On Nov 30, 2023
Adewale1603:
How much
Re: Just Got A New Powerbank Of 20..... by Adewale1603(m): 8:22pm On Nov 30, 2023
Haakeem:
not so costy
Re: Just Got A New Powerbank Of 20..... by 1TrippleCee: 8:22pm On Nov 30, 2023
Haakeem:
20000mah.

I use it

Dont regret your.purchase is all i can say

1 Like

Re: Just Got A New Powerbank Of 20..... by RingRoadCartel: 8:23pm On Nov 30, 2023
1TrippleCee:

I use it

Dont regret your.purchase is all i can say

As in, it doesn't last?
Re: Just Got A New Powerbank Of 20..... by BigDickProblems: 11:00pm On Nov 30, 2023
Haakeem:
20000mah.

If this were to be someone posting that he just bought a car, I would hv bashed him believing he is trying to show off. But this one is just weird to me why you are posting something like this.

You probably a teenager who has saved up enough money to finally get a Power bank. And you feel proud about it. It's cool try but Learn about silent victory. With this you can go through life without much enemies of progress.
Re: Just Got A New Powerbank Of 20..... by SweetBuns(f): 1:02am On Dec 01, 2023
You could've just gotten the 60k mah romoss pb instead
BigDickProblems:

If this were to be someone posting that he just bought a car, I would hv bashed him believing he is trying to show off. But this one is just weird to me why you are posting something like this.

You probably a teenager who has saved up enough money to finally get a Power bank. And you feel proud about it. It's cool try but Learn about silent victory. With this you can go through life without much enemies of progress.
Let him post in peace sha. Nothing spoil.
Re: Just Got A New Powerbank Of 20..... by CHRISTFUCKER: 2:31am On Dec 01, 2023
Oraimo power banks are shit

1 Like

Re: Just Got A New Powerbank Of 20..... by pat077: 7:44am On Dec 01, 2023
Test it and feed us back on the performance
Re: Just Got A New Powerbank Of 20..... by Haakeem(m): 3:26pm On Dec 01, 2023
BigDickProblems:

Are you okay?
Which tribe are you from?
You sound so bitter.
Lemme nt guess because If I do.
I'll surely chop ban.

1 Like

Re: Just Got A New Powerbank Of 20..... by Haakeem(m): 3:27pm On Dec 01, 2023
SweetBuns:
You could've just gotten the 60k mah romoss pb instead
Let him post in peace sha. Nothing spoil.
how much is that one?
Re: Just Got A New Powerbank Of 20..... by BigDickProblems: 5:15pm On Dec 01, 2023
Haakeem:
Are you okay?
Which tribe are you from?
You sound so bitter.
Lemme nt guess because If I do.
I'll surely chop ban.

I can now rest with the conclusion that you actually don't have wisdom. An old fool precisely.
Re: Just Got A New Powerbank Of 20..... by Haakeem(m): 8:36pm On Dec 01, 2023
BigDickProblems:

I can now rest with the conclusion that you actually don't have wisdom. An old f.ool precisely.
lol.
Who is the fool๐Ÿ˜„.
You called me a teenager at first and now an old f0ol...
Is your life that frustrating ๐Ÿคจ

3 Likes

Re: Just Got A New Powerbank Of 20..... by BigDickProblems: 9:11pm On Dec 01, 2023
Haakeem:
lol.
Who is the fool๐Ÿ˜„.
You called me a teenager at first and now an old f0ol...
Is your life that frustrating ๐Ÿคจ

Go and rest. Only a teenager or and old fool posts that they bought 20,000mah power bank online. Lol. OMG

Omo. Guy I no reply you again. Silence is the best answer for an old fool like you. Haba. Poverty is a disease indeed.

1 Like

Re: Just Got A New Powerbank Of 20..... by Haakeem(m): 6:10am On Dec 02, 2023
BigDickProblems:

Go and rest. Only a teenager or and old fool posts that they bought 20,000mah power bank online. Lol. OMG

Omo. Guy I no reply you again. Silence is the best answer for an old fool like you. Haba. Poverty is a disease indeed.
So I am a teenager and an old fool combo ๐Ÿ˜….
Who did this to you?
Step mum? Nah! I guess nt.
You shouldn't reply me again.
That's what your poverty stri
!cken father would have done.
He would be very proud of your stup!dity nw.

1 Like

Re: Just Got A New Powerbank Of 20..... by Mandate1: 4:55pm On Dec 02, 2023
CHRISTFUCKER:
Oraimo power banks are shit
very very poor product. I regret buying one. Oraimo is trash. I got 40,000mah, oraimo powerbank for 30k, and it's the worst thing I've ever bought in my entire life. I complained in their office and was offered another replacement. The replacement is even worst than what I bought abinitio. The brand oraimo to me is a waste of money.

(1) (Reply)

Urgently Needed / I Need Some Settings / Login My Account On My Ktouch 905 Not Possible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.