Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,128 members, 7,821,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

My Wicked Stepmum Has Requested For My Help - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wicked Stepmum Has Requested For My Help (1554 Views)

My Pregnant Ex Girlfriend Has Refused My Help / My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help / Issues With My Help. Advice Needed!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wicked Stepmum Has Requested For My Help by Testimony988(f): 10:41am On Dec 01, 2023
When I was staying with her... my dad and siblings she had showed me shege pro max ... if my mum didn't rushed to picked me up maybe I wouldn't be alive to tell the story..... the issue is my dad passed away last year .... my stepmum and her 4 children are really suffering.... she begged me for help since September but I ignored her message...... I am married .....I did my traditional marriage in April this year.. ...
.my hubby and I are capable of helping her to start up something for her to cater for her children .... or to even accommodate one of her children .... her only daughter who is 12 and put her in school..... although my mum and her family will be against it ..... because we all hate her with a passion ...but I am find it hard to help her because of what she has done to me....... she had mistreated me to the extend of asking her children to beat and spit on me ..... and she will be laughing asking them to do it harder.... I know is not the children faults they were innocent ......they only did what they mum asked them to do ..... but still I don't feel like helping them .... just to clarify my late dad was a irresponsible father to me..... he denied the pregnancy and returned back after 12 years he took me to his house where his wife and children mistreated me .... most of the abused were happening in his presence .... but he didn't care...... my mum picked me up from him when I was 14....... he didn't bothered about me .... my mum and grand mum had suffered a lot for me... althought they've done so may upsetting things in the past that made me so angry but I still love them because they were there for me when I needed them the most.... please if I were you will you help them ?
Re: My Wicked Stepmum Has Requested For My Help by 1TrippleCee: 10:48am On Dec 01, 2023
Whatever you cant continue/sustain, dont start.

11 Likes

Re: My Wicked Stepmum Has Requested For My Help by Emmanuel30a: 10:55am On Dec 01, 2023
First of all or firstly, help me-before you would help them or anybody else... "Heaven help those who help themselves..."? Did you wants to help me, help me... Did you wants HEAVENS TO HELP you...?,HELP ME!!!
Re: My Wicked Stepmum Has Requested For My Help by Intergrated: 11:21am On Dec 01, 2023
Go ahead and extend a helping hand. It makes you better than her. Please do help her.

3 Likes

Re: My Wicked Stepmum Has Requested For My Help by janvier27(m): 11:59am On Dec 01, 2023
You don't have to be friends to help if you can. But always watch your back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wicked Stepmum Has Requested For My Help by dawnomike(m): 12:09pm On Dec 01, 2023
Testimony988:
When I was staying with her... my dad and siblings she had showed me shege pro max ... if my mum didn't rushed to picked me up maybe I wouldn't be alive to tell the story..... the issue is my dad passed away last year .... my stepmum and her 4 children are really suffering.... she begged me for help since September but I ignored her message...... I am married .....I did my traditional marriage in April this year.. ...
.my hubby and I are capable of helping her to start up something for her to cater for her children .... or to even accommodate one of her children .... her only daughter who is 12 and put her in school..... although my mum and her family will be against it ..... because we all hate her with a passion ...but I am find it hard to help her because of what she has done to me....... she had mistreated me to the extend of asking her children to beat and spit on me ..... and she will be laughing asking them to do it harder.... I know is not the children faults they were innocent ......they only did what they mum asked them to do ..... but still I don't feel like helping them .... just to clarify my late dad was a irresponsible father to me..... he denied the pregnancy and returned back after 12 years he took me to his house where his wife and children mistreated me .... most of the abused were happening in his presence .... but he didn't care...... my mum picked me up from him when I was 14....... he didn't bothered about me .... my mum and grand mum had suffered a lot for me... althought they've done so may upsetting things in the past that made me so angry but I still love them because they were there for me when I needed them the most.... please if I were you will you help them ?
Help but keep your distance!

3 Likes

Re: My Wicked Stepmum Has Requested For My Help by obinna58(m): 1:07pm On Dec 01, 2023
Do what you can do that wouldn’t affect you in any way

Use long spoon to give them the little help you can afford

1 Like

Re: My Wicked Stepmum Has Requested For My Help by truespeak: 2:21pm On Dec 01, 2023
I was in your shoes save that mine was done by my own mother, so you can imagine the pain.

Would I help my mother today? Yes, not for her sake but for my sake.

Because hatred and anger only breeds more and there is no healing there.

Healing comes from God and you would find that in God, when you do good to your enemies, the good comes back to you whilst that same good is torturous to them. Hence the "heap coals on their heads"

But to do them back, leaves you in continuous pain and torture.

However, in the end, the choice is yours to make.

3 Likes

Re: My Wicked Stepmum Has Requested For My Help by Mindlog: 2:26pm On Dec 01, 2023
Help if you can BUT NEVER have any of your half-siblings live with you....help from a distance.

6 Likes

Re: My Wicked Stepmum Has Requested For My Help by Nice2023(m): 2:41pm On Dec 01, 2023
Testimony988:

Pls,be careful.

If u think ur step mum loves u then u are deceiving yourself.

She is only looking for the perfect time to deal with u and deal with u seriously beyond ur imagination.

Don't give her ur money oh.

I am yet to see a good step mum...almost all of them are from the devil's compound.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wicked Stepmum Has Requested For My Help by Newborn27(f): 2:56pm On Dec 01, 2023
Mindlog:
Help if you can BUT NEVER have any of half-siblings live with you....help from a distance.

Hmmmmmmmmmm
Re: My Wicked Stepmum Has Requested For My Help by Newborn27(f): 3:15pm On Dec 01, 2023
Testimony988:

This your story is disheartening Sis sad

For all the gory experiences you've been through...I want to say sorry ma.

Kindly note that.... there's a purpose for everything under the sun ...those bitter experiences shaped you into a matured adult.....this is not the right time to be vendetta.

Nemesis already caught up with her for begging you for help

Let go of the past....help her for humanity's sake and never make a mistake of trying to accommodate her kids...you can show your generosity from afar just like mindlog already advised to avoid stories that touches the heart.

To every woman seeing this.....that child you're maltreating cos he/she isn't yours might someday grow up to become your life saver ...treat people aright irrespective of their status ....karma is always a bitch.

2 Likes

Re: My Wicked Stepmum Has Requested For My Help by ghettochild(m): 3:19pm On Dec 01, 2023
Just be wicked....
Especially to those wey don wicked u before..
Eye for an eye.

2 Likes

Re: My Wicked Stepmum Has Requested For My Help by JONSYN7154: 4:22pm On Dec 01, 2023
Testimony988:
Am from a polygamous home.

DON'T HELP HER.
WHAT IF SHE USE THE HELP YOU'LL RENDERED TO HER FOR JUJU?

3 Likes

Re: My Wicked Stepmum Has Requested For My Help by Uyi168: 5:15pm On Dec 01, 2023
Emmanuel30a:
First of all or firstly, help me-before you would help them or anybody else... "Heaven help those who help themselves..."? Did you wants to help me, help me... Did you wants HEAVENS TO HELP you...?,HELP ME!!!
tell heaven to help u directly na.. undecided
Re: My Wicked Stepmum Has Requested For My Help by Uyi168: 5:17pm On Dec 01, 2023
ghettochild:
Just be wicked....
Especially to those wey don wicked u before..
Eye for an eye.
i second this.

1 Like

Re: My Wicked Stepmum Has Requested For My Help by oweniwe(m): 5:51pm On Dec 01, 2023
JONSYN7154:
Am from a polygamous home.

DON'T HELP HER.
WHAT IF SHE USE THE HELP YOU'LL RENDERED TO HER FOR JUJU?

Testimony988 listen to this.

They may not be happy that you're comfortable while they're suffering.

E fit dey pain your step mother for heart , blood and bone.

If you really want to help, highest, send money, but NEVER bring any of their children into your home. Den no dey tell person but we don tell you o

3 Likes

Re: My Wicked Stepmum Has Requested For My Help by 1Sharon(f): 5:58pm On Dec 01, 2023
You know what to do. Match their energy. Do not help them.

1 Like

Re: My Wicked Stepmum Has Requested For My Help by JONSYN7154: 6:03pm On Dec 01, 2023
oweniwe:

Testimony988 listen to this.

They may not be happy that you're comfortable while they're suffering.

E fit dey pain your step mother for heart , blood and bone.

If you really want to help, highest, send money, but NEVER bring any of their children into your home. Den no dey tell person but we don tell you o
and if she want to give them money she shouldn't give them directly but let it pass through a third party.

2 Likes

Re: My Wicked Stepmum Has Requested For My Help by ecolime(m): 6:17pm On Dec 01, 2023
Don't accommodate her or any of her children. Don't say you weren't warned.

As for helping her, just follow your heart.

5 Likes

Re: My Wicked Stepmum Has Requested For My Help by 1TrippleCee: 6:29pm On Dec 01, 2023
1Sharon:
You know what to do. Match their energy. Do not help them.

She should give and eye for an eye. What if it is a test of forgiveness and the right Spirit from The Lord ?

1 Like

Re: My Wicked Stepmum Has Requested For My Help by Emmanuel30a: 6:32pm On Dec 01, 2023
Uyi168:
.. tell heaven to help u directly na.. undecided
You, help me...
Re: My Wicked Stepmum Has Requested For My Help by 1Sharon(f): 7:16pm On Dec 01, 2023
1TrippleCee:

She should give and eye for an eye. What if it is a test of forgiveness and the right Spirit from The Lord ?

Religious sentiments don't work on me.

1 Like

Re: My Wicked Stepmum Has Requested For My Help by capnies: 7:48pm On Dec 01, 2023
Nice2023:

Pls,be careful.

She is only looking for the perfect time to deal with u and deal with u seriously beyond ur imagination.

I am yet to see a good step mum...almost all of them are from the devil's compound.

ARE YOU OK
Re: My Wicked Stepmum Has Requested For My Help by AcademicWriter: 8:22pm On Dec 01, 2023
Whatever you cant continue/sustain dont start...

3 Likes

Re: My Wicked Stepmum Has Requested For My Help by Karlifate: 8:58pm On Dec 01, 2023
Testimony988:

So, you later married your "cousin husband"

1 Like

Re: My Wicked Stepmum Has Requested For My Help by Koppaguard: 9:28pm On Dec 01, 2023
Op if I were the one, I won't help, anybody that can treat you that way at your lowest moment can kill you if she had the chance.

1 Like

Re: My Wicked Stepmum Has Requested For My Help by TheWinterBird(f): 9:44pm On Dec 01, 2023
Testimony988:
she had mistreated me to the extend of asking her children to beat and spit on me ..... and she will be laughing asking them to do it harder...
That is despicable. If she had killed you, she would probably still laugh about it and show no remorse. Your mom and family who want you to mind your business have their reasons. Please face front.

1 Like

Re: My Wicked Stepmum Has Requested For My Help by REGINALD001(m): 9:45pm On Dec 01, 2023
Testimony988:

SISTER, IF HELPING THEM WILL GIVE YOU INNER PEACE, YOU CAN DO SO, BUT IF YOU ARE NOT PLEASED TO HELP THEM......JUST BE AT PEACE WITH YOURSELF AND MOVE ON. YOU OWN NO BODY OR SPIRIT ANY EXPLANATION.

IF YOU HAD DIED IN THAT HOUSE DUE TO THE TREATMENT THEY METED AT YOU THEN, YOU WOULDN'T BE HERE TYPING THIS.

1 Like

Re: My Wicked Stepmum Has Requested For My Help by LikeAking: 10:00pm On Dec 01, 2023
Testimony988:

Don’t help her..

1 Like

Re: My Wicked Stepmum Has Requested For My Help by lilyheaven: 10:06pm On Dec 01, 2023
Devils compound 💃
Nice2023:

Pls,be careful.

Re: My Wicked Stepmum Has Requested For My Help by id4sho(m): 10:15pm On Dec 01, 2023
Testimony988:

Don't bring anyone home. Let your younger ones find you and help from afar.

My2cents

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help This Loving Mother Inlaw From This Wicked Wife / How To Deal With A Cheating Husband? / What's D First Thing U Do To Ur Little Baby Every Morning?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.