Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,927 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Equinor Exits Nigeria After 30 Years, Sells Its Assets To Chappal Energies - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Equinor Exits Nigeria After 30 Years, Sells Its Assets To Chappal Energies (27325 Views)

Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage / Patricia Converts Customers’ Assets To Tokens, Repayment Tied To Profitability / Billionaire Femi Otedola Sells Forte Oil, Exits Fuel Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Equinor Exits Nigeria After 30 Years, Sells Its Assets To Chappal Energies by cucumbar: 10:01pm On Dec 01, 2023
DomPerignon:
International oil companies are being deliberately cut out of the international finance sector courtesy of one man's satanic policy to plunge the earth into global economic and financial chaos.

Economic Sustainable Goals was drafted by one man - Larry Fink who heads BlackRock Group.

BlackRock owns virtually every international corporation.

IOCs are no longer being financed by BlackRock owned banks citing climate change initiative.

They don't care about the climate, they just want to see an explosion in energy prices that will put the entire globe on its needs.

High energy cost translates to high food costs.

This is their grand plan in depopulating the world through an ochestrated man made global famine.

Oil is a vital component in agriculture . From fertilizers, to diesel powered tractors, pesticides to transporting and storage of food produce.

A major war is being waged on the world towards creating an impoverished, malnourished and heavily culled population so as to make the transition to global corporate statehood under the WEF complete.

The war in Ukraine is all coming from BlackRock
As it not only has seen to sanctions on Russian fertilizers and oil but also grain exports from both Ukraine and Russia .

BlackRock has since taken ownership of Ukraine and the war was not only to depopulate Ukraine but to take over its fertile lands and from there plant GMO crops.

Ride on, preacher. A lot of folks don’t know this. They will call you a conspiracy theorist, meanwhile all their plans have been laid bare on the WWW. This latest onslaught started with COVID, and they seem to have their agenda well thought . The WEF has said that in the year 2030, you will own nothing and you will be happy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Equinor Exits Nigeria After 30 Years, Sells Its Assets To Chappal Energies by yom2(m): 10:30pm On Dec 01, 2023
Politicstoday:

https://leadership.ng/equinor-exits-nigeria-after-30-years-sells-its-assets-to-chappal-energies/#:~:text=Equinor%20Exits%20Nigeria%20After%2030%20Years%2C%20Sells%20Its%20Assets%20to%20Chappal%20Energies,-Written%20by%20Agency&text=Norwegian%20energy%20company%20Equinor%20has,three%2Ddecade%20presence%20in%20Nigeria.
bad omen as usual
Re: Equinor Exits Nigeria After 30 Years, Sells Its Assets To Chappal Energies by Zhunnurayn(m): 12:11am On Dec 02, 2023
DomPerignon:

The Bible says that in the end times there will be an abundance of knowledge.

Despite all facts pointing to an ongoing global conflict targeting humanity , they still chose to ignore the warnings.

Ignorance will not be an excuse on the day of judgement because both Heaven and the Satanists revealed the plot.

Free will is still in effect and most will choose material comforts over spiritual redemption.

Exactly, as the Quran said 'the eyes don't get blind, but their hearts. If you call them to guidance, they don't heed'

I follow your posts. You mentioned your post on black rock thread was deleted. How can I get it now?

1 Like

Re: Equinor Exits Nigeria After 30 Years, Sells Its Assets To Chappal Energies by Zhunnurayn(m): 12:16am On Dec 02, 2023
tochez24:

Wow... What a fool 😃😃

Just look at an average Nigerian😂😂🙄

You are the average thinking nigerian who has the entitlement mentality, endlessly blaming the government for your woes.

Tackle my points that you quoted and clarify how wrong I am, else we know who the fool is
Re: Equinor Exits Nigeria After 30 Years, Sells Its Assets To Chappal Energies by Zhunnurayn(m): 12:26am On Dec 02, 2023
tochez24:

Lol 😂😂😂

Only the oil we produce in Nigeria can feed the whole of Africa if it's properly accounted for if you don't know🙄

You're a fool that's why you think we don't generate enough funds from crude oil😃 or probably you think Nigeria is broke because we don't produce pencils like CHINA does🤣🤣

What does Qatar have apart from oil? But they're top five richest country in the world...

Now for your information, Nigeria produces as much oil as Qatar does... Plus other countless natural resources that we boast of which should have easily made us the richest country in the world if accounted for properly ♂️

Oh lastly I'm in my 30s but i understand and process things far more better than you especially when there's enough evidences, i have traveled far and wide too and i can tell you boldly that you're the biggest foool in this 21st century🤐

Like i said before, you don't reason like a human being so for that fact... I'm done with this convo💯

As he said, you should be 22..do you know that in 2014 the oil lost its market value, we lived on debts for seven years and currently 90% oil revenue is for debt servicing

You are comparing qatar to Nigeria, nawaooo. It's not about the quantity of money but it's ratio to the mass of population.. Qatar with a population of half of Kano or less is what you are comparing with Nigeria.
Naija is broke ohu!!!

1 Like

Re: Equinor Exits Nigeria After 30 Years, Sells Its Assets To Chappal Energies by Zhunnurayn(m): 12:29am On Dec 02, 2023
Roboto11:

Population of Qatar 2.7 million.

Oil production Qatar 1.95 million daily.

Population of Nigeria 213 million.

Oil production of Nigera 1.95 million daily.

No born pikin.

I'm telling you bro, that's what I replied to him..I was shocked he compared qatar with less than half population of Kano here to Nigeria
It's obvious he lacks mental capacity to discuss such matter

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Equinor Exits Nigeria After 30 Years, Sells Its Assets To Chappal Energies by Caseless: 6:41am On Dec 02, 2023
DomPerignon:
International oil companies are being deliberately cut out of the international finance sector courtesy of one man's satanic policy to plunge the earth into global economic and financial chaos.

Economic Sustainable Goals was drafted by one man - Larry Fink who heads BlackRock Group.

BlackRock owns virtually every international corporation.

IOCs are no longer being financed by BlackRock owned banks citing climate change initiative.

They don't care about the climate, they just want to see an explosion in energy prices that will put the entire globe on its needs.

High energy cost translates to high food costs.

This is their grand plan in depopulating the world through an ochestrated man made global famine.

Oil is a vital component in agriculture . From fertilizers, to diesel powered tractors, pesticides to transporting and storage of food produce.

A major war is being waged on the world towards creating an impoverished, malnourished and heavily culled population so as to make the transition to global corporate statehood under the WEF complete.

The war in Ukraine is all coming from BlackRock
As it not only has seen to sanctions on Russian fertilizers and oil but also grain exports from both Ukraine and Russia .

BlackRock has since taken ownership of Ukraine and the war was not only to depopulate Ukraine but to take over its fertile lands and from there plant GMO crops.

We know there's something behind this climate change song everyone is currently singing.

Before the discovery of oil or fossil fuel, the world encountered certain climate changes, what caused them?

This is to hold developing nations down and force everyone under one world order.

I don't know how countries that depend on oil are following those without oil for guidance on this.

They should be the one to come up with counter technology to reduce emissions instead of taking oil out completely.

1 Like

Re: Equinor Exits Nigeria After 30 Years, Sells Its Assets To Chappal Energies by DomPerignon: 7:32am On Dec 02, 2023
Zhunnurayn:

Exactly, as the Quran said 'the eyes don't get blind, but their hearts. If you call them to guidance, they don't heed'

I follow your posts. You mentioned your post on black rock thread was deleted. How can I get it now?

Like most of my threads, I wrote it from scratch .

I will do another one detailing how Obama handed the entire US economy to BlackRock, Vanguard and Mainstreet

Obama is the 21st century equivalent of the buffoon Woodrow Wilson.

No other two men as POTUS have done more to accelerate Jewish power.

Woodrow Wilson removed the constitutional role of the US Congress to mint money and coins and handed it over to Jewish bankers under the private bank known as the Federal Reserves. Same Wilson dragged the US into WW1 and further bankrupted the US to Jewish banksters.

Obama, gave the same private bank (Federal Reserves) free reign to print money to hand over to another private entity (Black Rock, Vanguard and Main Street which are all owned by one and the same people and group) to bail out and acquire distressed banks and corporations that were facing financial distress brought as a result of an ochestrated deliberate financial crisis instigated by the same Federal Reserves. Obama will kick start and accelerate the Wolfowitz Doctrine of 'forever wars" across the Middle East and begin another cold war with Russia.

The DemonRats are the party of war and slavery.

Every conflict the US has been engaged in since the turn of the 20th century aka the Jewish century has had a demonrat in office.

WW1 - Woodrow Wilson

WW2 - Franklin D. Roosevelt

Vietnam War - LBJ

Gulf war 1 - George Bush Snr (a RINO)

Gulf war 2 and Afghanistan
George Bush Jnr (a RINO)

Proxy wars and color revolutions in Syria, Iraq, Libya, Nigeria , Myanmar, Yemen , Congo , CAR , Ukrainian Kosher Nazis of AZOV , cold war with Russia - Obama

WW3, assymetric warfare , bio warfare , PYSHOPs, Taiwan , Ukraine , Palestine -Joe Biden.

The DemonRats are a satanic Judeo-Masonic party.
Re: Equinor Exits Nigeria After 30 Years, Sells Its Assets To Chappal Energies by SocialJustice: 8:53am On Dec 02, 2023
Flier:
You are not making sense,stop reading too much of illuminati books,majority of them are mere fiction.
Learn when you see new knowledge. I do not like his conspiracy but it is not far from the truth and it is not new. The $100b is market capitalisation. Blackrock current asset management portfolio is almost $20 trillion dollars.

If you just took a minute to Google their AUM and market cap. You can independently verify the figures. Larry Fink is the current unseen leader of the world. He controls enough money to do almost anything he wants.

Also read ESG whatever the guy you quoted was talking about, it is an excuse for Blackrock to kill off companies they don't like or do not have extended future prospect.
Re: Equinor Exits Nigeria After 30 Years, Sells Its Assets To Chappal Energies by fashrola(m): 6:35pm On Dec 02, 2023
There's an oil rig that was formerly operated by Chevron at funiwa oil field, it was later acquired by the Nigerian government.

The platform is an eyesore, They have only one turbine to power the rig sometimes they go on blackouts regularly.

The chartered vessels servicing the rig are not paid when due and the owners are retrieving their vessels. Sometimes they borrow food and water from the crew.

Thank God they have shutdown the rig for further maintenance because that place is a disaster awaiting to happen.

Anything Nigerian government or some indigenous company touches turns to something else

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Equinor Exits Nigeria After 30 Years, Sells Its Assets To Chappal Energies by blueAgent(m): 9:32am On Dec 03, 2023
DomPerignon:

Global Jewish domination with the surviving gentiles being their slaves.

It is a fulfillment of their Cain gene to kill and enslave the Adamic lineage.

This is why the institutions of slavery (debt and poverty) are works of Judaism.

From their own levitical creed to enslave others like in the Atlantic slave trade and the Soviet Union prison empire .

This is why they insist that you will own nothing and be happy

This realm we dwell in is Lucifer's kingdom and the Jews are the children of Lucifer.

True.
But note,those who call themselves Jews are not the true descendants of Abraham.
But imposters who worship Lucifer.

1 Like

Re: Equinor Exits Nigeria After 30 Years, Sells Its Assets To Chappal Energies by blueAgent(m): 9:42am On Dec 03, 2023
Roboto11:

You'll just be talking rubbish.

Oil servicing companies are in the business of business.

It is in their best interest to sell technologies to independents and oil majors , emphasising how thir technology can be of great value to these oil companies.

Abeg stick to selling raw eggs.

You are partly wrong.

It is the IOC that fund exploration and production, with which your reserves dwindle.
Re: Equinor Exits Nigeria After 30 Years, Sells Its Assets To Chappal Energies by blueAgent(m): 9:46am On Dec 03, 2023
Quitmast:

What do you think of China?

I believe the Chinese are going to end the Rothschild reign. They have underestimated china, thinking they could be controlled.

Story.

The Chinese are aslo controlled by the occult elites.

This men including the Chinese leaders, are bound by oaths and occult ties.
Re: Equinor Exits Nigeria After 30 Years, Sells Its Assets To Chappal Energies by blueAgent(m): 9:49am On Dec 03, 2023
PHAYOL81:
We need more indigenous companies acquiring these foreign firms and help set up an economy that improve and promote their immediate and larger society

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

Crap.

The same indigenous firms that pay peanuts and enslave there workers, while operating below industry safety standards and rules.

1 Like

Re: Equinor Exits Nigeria After 30 Years, Sells Its Assets To Chappal Energies by Roboto11: 9:53am On Dec 03, 2023
blueAgent:

You are partly wrong.

It is the IOC that fund exploration and production, with which your reserves dwindle.

You simply want to argue.

What's an IOC?
Re: Equinor Exits Nigeria After 30 Years, Sells Its Assets To Chappal Energies by blueAgent(m): 10:33am On Dec 03, 2023
Roboto11:

You simply want to argue.

What's an IOC?

International oil companies.
Re: Equinor Exits Nigeria After 30 Years, Sells Its Assets To Chappal Energies by PHAYOL81: 10:49am On Dec 03, 2023
blueAgent:

Crap.

The same indigenous firms that pay peanuts and enslave there workers, while operating below industry safety standards and rules.

SHAME. Why d'you live all your life with, in and by complaints? FDI, you guys complained it's not good enough 'cause revenue/profits get exported at the end of the day, and now when an indigenous one had acquired a foreign owned to keep the revenue/profits within societal benefits, you still complain of staffs mistreatments EVEN THOUGH THAT ALLEGATION HAD OFTEN BEEN THE COMPLAINTS MANY OF YOU OFTEN CITE AGAINST THE FOREIGN INVESTMENT TOO.
Sometimes, one wonders if some of you only type without brains.
Re: Equinor Exits Nigeria After 30 Years, Sells Its Assets To Chappal Energies by blueAgent(m): 11:21am On Dec 03, 2023
PHAYOL81:

SHAME. Why d'you live all your life with, in and by complaints? FDI, you guys complained it's not good enough 'cause revenue/profits get exported at the end of the day, and now when an indigenous one had acquired a foreign owned to keep the revenue/profits within societal benefits, you still complain of staffs mistreatments EVEN THOUGH THAT ALLEGATION HAD OFTEN BEEN THE COMPLAINTS MANY OF YOU OFTEN CITE AGAINST THE FOREIGN INVESTMENT TOO.
Sometimes, one wonders if some of you only type without brains.

Clown.

Am never against indigenous ownership of companies or stake in Nigerian economy, also no country can do without foreign investors and companies.
Even the US which is the world largest economy also has Foreign companies operating in it.

I only stated the obvious facts, which is foreign companies leaving Nigeriain, in droves is not good for our image, as a good investors destination, secondly indigenous companies are terrible when dealing with their workers.

All this are facts, you better back your arguments with facts or you keep quiet.
Re: Equinor Exits Nigeria After 30 Years, Sells Its Assets To Chappal Energies by Generalyemi(m): 1:16pm On Dec 03, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:
How can BlackRock with market cap of just above 100$billion be able to cause this your purported global famine?

Study
Re: Equinor Exits Nigeria After 30 Years, Sells Its Assets To Chappal Energies by PHAYOL81: 2:11pm On Dec 03, 2023
blueAgent:

Clown.

Am never against indigenous ownership of companies or stake in Nigerian economy, also no country can do without foreign investors and companies.
Even the US which is the world largest economy also has Foreign companies operating in it.

I only stated the obvious facts, which is foreign companies leaving Nigeriain, in droves is not good for our image, as a good investors destination, secondly indigenous companies are terrible when dealing with their workers.

All this are facts, you better back your arguments with facts or you keep quiet.

Nobody is against FDI, at least I ain't as well. More FDI mean more strenght, diversity and flexibility of the economy which in a literal sense means more IGR and employment opportunity but these doesn't take away the fact that we need more indigenous enterprises too to balance up the situation as having more of them would show the level of improvement of our HDI in respect and contribution to the development of the GDP.
All advance countries try to balance these up as well so as to keep the economies in healthy shape, including the USA you named. We need both too.
AND lastly, don't be stereotypical over staffs mistreatments in indigenous firms. It (the allegation) cut across both type of entities and, the fact that you've come across an indigenous firm that maltreated staffs doesn't mean others do and IT DOESN'T ALSO MEAN SOME FOREIGN FIRMS DON'T TOO (too bad one can't start pointing fingers here).
Re: Equinor Exits Nigeria After 30 Years, Sells Its Assets To Chappal Energies by blueAgent(m): 10:02am On Dec 06, 2023
PHAYOL81:

Nobody is against FDI, at least I ain't as well. More FDI mean more strenght, diversity and flexibility of the economy which in a literal sense means more IGR and employment opportunity but these doesn't take away the fact that we need more indigenous enterprises too to balance up the situation as having more of them would show the level of improvement of our HDI in respect and contribution to the development of the GDP.
All advance countries try to balance these up as well so as to keep the economies in healthy shape, including the USA you named. We need both too.
AND lastly, don't be stereotypical over staffs mistreatments in indigenous firms. It (the allegation) cut across both type of entities and, the fact that you've come across an indigenous firm that maltreated staffs doesn't mean others do and IT DOESN'T ALSO MEAN SOME FOREIGN FIRMS DON'T TOO (too bad one can't start pointing fingers here).

Check this out.

https://oilprice.com/Energy/Energy-General/The-End-Of-Venezuelas-Oil-Era.html

This is what happens when IOC leaves a country in droves.
Re: Equinor Exits Nigeria After 30 Years, Sells Its Assets To Chappal Energies by DomPerignon: 9:25pm On Dec 07, 2023
blueAgent:

True.
But note does who call themselves Jews are not the true descendants of Abraham.
But imposters who worship Lucifer.

They are of Cain and Lucifer.
Re: Equinor Exits Nigeria After 30 Years, Sells Its Assets To Chappal Energies by blueAgent(m): 11:06pm On Dec 07, 2023
DomPerignon:

They are of Cain and Lucifer.

I don't know about that.
Re: Equinor Exits Nigeria After 30 Years, Sells Its Assets To Chappal Energies by Gudiza(m): 3:22pm On Dec 14, 2023
^^^lol.

There is always a reason for something happening. From Germany, Russia, Spain, Portugal they historically got the boot.
That's probably why Hitler was trying to do the world a service until he sortof got sidetracked..
They got kicked everywhere they start their nonsense...
In Nigeria, there's a tribe that gets kicked out of every country they go into. Even within, they're always threatened with the boot
..and guess what? they claim jewish (and they are!) I learnt it's people who are attached to their 'holy' books that kick against this, but they are.

A wise man once said to always take people for who they THEMSELVES say they are... even if you think they're not.
Most people can't put things together, it didn't even start in modern times...remember they were kicked out of Egypt as well!
They had to whitewash their shame as a 'glorious' movement with parting the ocean fairytales.. and you, ur father & grandfather bought it.
LOL
Re: Equinor Exits Nigeria After 30 Years, Sells Its Assets To Chappal Energies by Cromagnon: 3:10am On Dec 17, 2023
DomPerignon:

The Bible says that in the end times there will be an abundance of knowledge.

Despite all facts pointing to an ongoing global conflict targeting humanity , they still chose to ignore the warnings.

Ignorance will not be an excuse on the day of judgement because both Heaven and the Satanists revealed the plot.

Free will is still in effect and most will choose material comforts over spiritual redemption.

facts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sinoma Is Constructing A Cement Plant In Kogi (Photos) / Inside Kwara Community, Ijara-isin, Where Residents Have Own ‘currency’ / Pls Help Me'how Can I Withdraw My Funds From Binary.com.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.