Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,650 members, 7,851,223 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:18 PM

Beware: All Online Investment Are Scams. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Beware: All Online Investment Are Scams. (150 Views)

Suretradeinvestment And Others Are Scams / New Opportunities For Wealth Investment Are Left To You With A Good Vision / Investment Are In Different Forms: What Are You Investing In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware: All Online Investment Are Scams. by Makavelli001: 12:36pm On Dec 01, 2023
Hello People.

There was an investment platform that was launched on the 6th November 2023 called BYD ENERGY STORAGE. They made it possible to withdraw little amounts eaach day ()not up to the money that u invested) they claimed that they are long term platform, that they have signed 3 years energy contract with the federal government. And to top it all, they have a physical office in wise Abuja, and they were using real banks for their transactions. (Sterling and wema banks)
A lot of people invented, then suddenly on the 23rd of November the site stopped going, and the vanished with a lot of peoples hard earn money.
I'm amaze of the fact that in Nigeria today, someone or individuals can use the government and even real financial institutions to scam others and nothing will happen.
Re: Beware: All Online Investment Are Scams. by Obierika(m): 1:27pm On Dec 01, 2023
Makavelli001:
Hello People.

There was an investment platform that was launched on the 6th November 2023 called BYD ENERGY STORAGE. They made it possible to withdraw little amounts eaach day ()not up to the money that u invested) they claimed that they are long term platform, that they have signed 3 years energy contract with the federal government. And to top it all, they have a physical office in wise Abuja, and they were using real banks for their transactions. (Sterling and wema banks)
A lot of people invented, then suddenly on the 23rd of december the site stopped going, and the vanished with a lot of peoples hard earn money.
I'm amaze of the fact that in Nigeria today, someone or individuals can use the government and even real financial institutions to scam others and nothing will happen.

23rd of which December when today is just 1st December 2023?
Re: Beware: All Online Investment Are Scams. by vonlogon: 1:30pm On Dec 01, 2023
Makavelli001:
Hello People.

A lot of people invented, then suddenly on the 23rd of december the site stopped going, and the vanished with a lot of peoples hard earn money.

I'm looking at you face to face gan I cannot give my money out anyhow except I dash you and that's my call. Ero toju eru e. Stop sending money in the direction you cannot follow.
Re: Beware: All Online Investment Are Scams. by Makavelli001: 3:21pm On Dec 01, 2023
Obierika:

23rd of which December when today is just 1st December 2023?

Sorry
November

(1) (Reply)

10 Simple Ways To Reduce Monthly Expenses In 2024 / Anyone Here Familiar With Copy Trading? / The Silent Minority Benefitting From Hard Currencies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.