Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,589 members, 7,847,498 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:52 PM

Mohbad's Wife Wants Son's DNA Test Done In 3 Hospitals - Iyabo Ojo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mohbad's Wife Wants Son's DNA Test Done In 3 Hospitals - Iyabo Ojo (21650 Views)

Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court / Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son / Onome Akpobome: Efe Okedi, My Mother Rejected By 3 Hospitals Before Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohbad's Wife Wants Son's DNA Test Done In 3 Hospitals - Iyabo Ojo by Bluffly: 9:10pm On Dec 01, 2023
Nonexisting1:
Na so. This one done dey prepare for a defence before being accused. In her tiny brain, there could be inconsistency if the test is done in three different clinics. She never realized that everything can be wrong today but not data science. E go clear her eyes soon.
Why would there be inconsistency? Mr or Madam expert, please explain.
Re: Mohbad's Wife Wants Son's DNA Test Done In 3 Hospitals - Iyabo Ojo by Invest4growth: 9:13pm On Dec 01, 2023
She is courting more controversies. Her utterances and behaviour necessitated the call for DNA. She is being shamelessly auditioned and coached to dictate terms instead of remaining in limbo. There are facilities that are authentic in Lagos State. Why would you need three DNAs. All the parties will agree to do it in a particular facility. The police will give you three names and you agree on one. Simple.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad's Wife Wants Son's DNA Test Done In 3 Hospitals - Iyabo Ojo by Nonexisting1: 9:18pm On Dec 01, 2023
Bluffly:

Why would there be inconsistency? Mr or Madam expert, please explain.
Read my comment again, slowly this time.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad's Wife Wants Son's DNA Test Done In 3 Hospitals - Iyabo Ojo by cpu2006(m): 9:22pm On Dec 01, 2023
orikoku:
Like she's for real. Fear women ooo, he get reason.

God bless guy. I reason with you. Yeye they smell
Re: Mohbad's Wife Wants Son's DNA Test Done In 3 Hospitals - Iyabo Ojo by Bluffly: 9:27pm On Dec 01, 2023
Nonexisting1:
Read my comment again, slowly this time.
Still the same stand. Why do you think she has a tiny brain and she is expecting inconsistency?
Re: Mohbad's Wife Wants Son's DNA Test Done In 3 Hospitals - Iyabo Ojo by Max24: 9:29pm On Dec 01, 2023
Antoeni:
Mohbad Father
Late Mohbad himself
The Wife
Iyabo ojo
Sam Larry
Naira Marley .
They are all irresponsible
And how do you describe you too wey dey do holier than thou for Nairaland. You too are irresponsible!
Re: Mohbad's Wife Wants Son's DNA Test Done In 3 Hospitals - Iyabo Ojo by firearcher: 10:14pm On Dec 01, 2023
Busybodies.

If Mohbad when alive did not demand for a DNA, why are other people carrying the matter for head? When family members don dey beef a wife, na immediately dem go accuse her of killing her husband if he dies untimely and call her children bastards.

At the end you go find out say na hatred and money and property matter dey the root

1 Like

Re: Mohbad's Wife Wants Son's DNA Test Done In 3 Hospitals - Iyabo Ojo by obaidan: 10:18pm On Dec 01, 2023
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
Re: Mohbad's Wife Wants Son's DNA Test Done In 3 Hospitals - Iyabo Ojo by aktolly54(m): 10:22pm On Dec 01, 2023
Menclothing:
3 hospital lolz so there will be contradictions lol
no hospital will compromise the results and be put in bad images before Nigeria. The test will be done by expert of each hospital because they know what is at stake as it is public matter and whole world is watching
Re: Mohbad's Wife Wants Son's DNA Test Done In 3 Hospitals - Iyabo Ojo by dododawa1: 10:26pm On Dec 01, 2023
Iyabo Ojo iyabo Ojo iyabo Ojo iyabo Ojo iyabo Ojo

And

Wahala wahala wahala wahala wahala wahala wahala
Re: Mohbad's Wife Wants Son's DNA Test Done In 3 Hospitals - Iyabo Ojo by Reelmii: 10:29pm On Dec 01, 2023
Even if the child is for mohbad,,, it does not change the fact that she was not faithful in that relationship simple

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad's Wife Wants Son's DNA Test Done In 3 Hospitals - Iyabo Ojo by olatdove: 10:29pm On Dec 01, 2023
So Iyabo is the mouthpiece of Wunmi (Mohbad's wife), e get as e be oo. And Nigerians think this Ojo didn't know how they payin this guy called Mohbad?
Re: Mohbad's Wife Wants Son's DNA Test Done In 3 Hospitals - Iyabo Ojo by Agunesinjaweola: 11:10pm On Dec 01, 2023
What's the business of this Rebecca Ojo
Just dey put mouth for every matter !!
Why E no dey help other poor Widows in her community ??
Make she transform to a relationship expert and open office and stop coming online to show fake love to Mohbad wife.
Re: Mohbad's Wife Wants Son's DNA Test Done In 3 Hospitals - Iyabo Ojo by HRMK: 11:16pm On Dec 01, 2023
THE GUILTY ARE AFRAID!WE ARE YET TO EVEN SEE THE FIRST DNA BUT SHE IS ASKING FOR 3! WHAT IS SHE AFRAID OF?LET HER TAKE HER SON TO THE BIOLOGICAL FATHER!

1 Like

Re: Mohbad's Wife Wants Son's DNA Test Done In 3 Hospitals - Iyabo Ojo by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:33pm On Dec 01, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Like seriously

I think say first dna don already confirmed say na imole get am

There was never a DNA in the first place boss
Re: Mohbad's Wife Wants Son's DNA Test Done In 3 Hospitals - Iyabo Ojo by Igboslayer: 11:53pm On Dec 01, 2023
SeeWahala:
Yes, i support this move. I give this move all my moral support.
Werey olosho, which moral values you get? Assuming If Wunmi had just turned up as Mohbad's wife suddenly and she claimed to have a child for him secretly all of you will be the one begging for DNA. Women are just too manipulative.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad's Wife Wants Son's DNA Test Done In 3 Hospitals - Iyabo Ojo by dontai(m): 12:09am On Dec 02, 2023
TheWinterBird:
I feel bad for this lady. They're just not letting her grieve in peace. So if it turns out he's the father afterall, will Mohbad's troublesome father (who wants the DNA done) apologize to her or pay her for all these pain and suffering he has been putting her through? She can sue him for these things, just so she knows.
you will feel bad for her, the lady that hoard his sick husband at home, till he pai without proper treatment, you must surely feel bad for her, but the baba that they call from Ikorodu to come and see his dead son which he left healthy few days ago, deserve your knock and to be sue also because he wanted to be sure the baby is his blood?

1 Like

Re: Mohbad's Wife Wants Son's DNA Test Done In 3 Hospitals - Iyabo Ojo by Morphinne: 12:11am On Dec 02, 2023
Jonathan:
Useless olosho fool
Girls always think they can get away with their games.
That toto wey dey scratch her to misbehave since, her eye never clear now?
She's no longer free and I'm sure that she's regretting some of her actions by now.
THE DNA TEST IS A MUST WHETHER SHE LIKES IT OR NOT.
HER STORY WILL TEACH SOME OF THESE WAYWARD OLOSHOS BIG LESSON.

IF SHE HAD BEEN A GOOD AND LOYAL GIRL, NO ONE WOULD BE ASKING FOR ANY DNA TEST NOW.
The child is most probably Mohbad’s but this girl’s jitteriness as well as her reluctance towards doing the test has shown that she herself isn’t sure because an estimable woman would waste no time doing the test to shut people up and to protect her dignity grin

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad's Wife Wants Son's DNA Test Done In 3 Hospitals - Iyabo Ojo by Jemex003: 12:14am On Dec 02, 2023
ivolt:
Good.
That old man will finally find what he is looking for all in the name of inheritance.
What a shame.

The man and your people who die kill all because of inheritance? Igbo’s and inheritance are 5/6
Re: Mohbad's Wife Wants Son's DNA Test Done In 3 Hospitals - Iyabo Ojo by LadeeE: 12:30am On Dec 02, 2023
Irupetepete:
Oyabo Ojo is gistlover no cap

I agree
Re: Mohbad's Wife Wants Son's DNA Test Done In 3 Hospitals - Iyabo Ojo by DDIA: 1:05am On Dec 02, 2023
Jonathan:
Useless olosho fool
She's no longer free and I'm sure that she's regretting some of her actions by now.

IF SHE HAD BEEN A GOOD AND LOYAL GIRL, NO ONE WOULD BE ASKING FOR ANY DNA TEST NOW.
Na Olosho.

I wonder where Mohbad go find the prostitute from.
Re: Mohbad's Wife Wants Son's DNA Test Done In 3 Hospitals - Iyabo Ojo by DDIA: 1:07am On Dec 02, 2023
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

Una still dey on this matter.
Find another purpose for your life. grin
Re: Mohbad's Wife Wants Son's DNA Test Done In 3 Hospitals - Iyabo Ojo by ponishah: 1:19am On Dec 02, 2023
Jonathan:
Useless olosho fool

I thought they did one before where they found out the wasn't mobads.
Re: Mohbad's Wife Wants Son's DNA Test Done In 3 Hospitals - Iyabo Ojo by femi4: 1:29am On Dec 02, 2023
Jonathan:
Useless olosho fool

Comprehension zero, you probably don't have data to watch the video
Re: Mohbad's Wife Wants Son's DNA Test Done In 3 Hospitals - Iyabo Ojo by femi4: 1:31am On Dec 02, 2023
Irupetepete:
Oyabo Ojo is gistlover no cap
Same way they told you that Buhari was fake from Sudan. Nigerians can believe anything sha
Re: Mohbad's Wife Wants Son's DNA Test Done In 3 Hospitals - Iyabo Ojo by Broadmind: 1:40am On Dec 02, 2023
How many men don even knack this sepeteri?
1. Sulele
2. MuKka
3. Dhino
4. Paoulo

And the Olosho still dey count
Re: Mohbad's Wife Wants Son's DNA Test Done In 3 Hospitals - Iyabo Ojo by pafun(m): 1:42am On Dec 02, 2023
Good news . What 2 say yes and 1 say no? What if 1 say yes and 2 say no?
Anyway to her I dedicate Take Your Time by Iska Tribe from Spotify. https://open.spotify.com/track/25TlMIRKoxOKpegEiDft2Z?si=97cb606a3eae4377
Re: Mohbad's Wife Wants Son's DNA Test Done In 3 Hospitals - Iyabo Ojo by DanzyDan: 3:22am On Dec 02, 2023
Okay
Re: Mohbad's Wife Wants Son's DNA Test Done In 3 Hospitals - Iyabo Ojo by warrifinest1985: 4:16am On Dec 02, 2023
3 na number sha! She go don jump enter another big prick wey go dey nack her kpekus silly and make her cum multiple times. While poor mohbad lie there alone in his grave. Bottom line take any woman serious for this life at your own peril. Make i drink my sprite mixed with tramadol in peace wey go put me for happy mood all through the day this saturday and find better sure 10 odd put 20k nothing concern me there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Red Carpet Photos From The MTV Video Music Awards + Winners / 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Have Had Their Homes Robbed (PHOTOS) / OJB Jezreel Sues Aproko247 For N100m Over Fake Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.