Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,052 members, 7,841,971 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Mohbad’s Wife Want Son’s DNA Test Done In 3 Hospitals, US Hospital – Iyabo Ojo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mohbad’s Wife Want Son’s DNA Test Done In 3 Hospitals, US Hospital – Iyabo Ojo (336 Views)

Mohbad's Wife Wants Son's DNA Test Done In 3 Hospitals - Iyabo Ojo / Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son / Onome Akpobome: Efe Okedi, My Mother Rejected By 3 Hospitals Before Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mohbad’s Wife Want Son’s DNA Test Done In 3 Hospitals, US Hospital – Iyabo Ojo by Faithdamy(m): 8:43pm On Dec 01, 2023
Popular Nigerian actress Iyabo Ojo has revealed that Mohbad's wife, Omowunmi, has agreed to take a DNA test to find out if her child is for the late signer, Mohbad.

Freshreporters News recalled that the singer, Mohbad passed away on September 12, and there were controversies around his death, his body was brought out of the grave, and on September 21, police force checked Mohbad's body for an autopsy.

Mohbad's father, Joseph Aloba, warned against burying Mohbad without his approval. He wanted a DNA test to confirm if Omowunmi's child is really Mohbad's.

Iyabo talked to Daddy Freeze and said Omowunmi, through her lawyer, asked for the DNA test in three specific hospitals. Omowunmi wants Mohbad's family to pay for the test and cover expenses for a trip to the United States. Iyabo said Mohbad's family agreed to these conditions.

Iyabo clarified that she didn't want to get involved in the family matters but brought up the DNA test with maturity. She mentioned it's not easy for someone to ask for a DNA test for their child.

The family agreed to Omowunmi's conditions, including Mohbad's father getting a court order for the test and making sure it's done in three places, including the United States.

“But you know she has her lawyers. Their family matter is something I do not want to get involved with,” she said.

“I just decided to wade in and tell Wunmi, ‘What about the DNA thing?’ I had to do that with a lot of maturity.

“You have to understand that it is not easy. She is a mother. She is an adult. Someone cannot just come to me and say, ‘Iyabo, get a DNA done for your child’. It kinda sounds funny.

“They also requested that Mohbad’s father needs to get the test done first. He needs to get a court order.

“He also needs to make sure that the test is done in three places, which America is part of. And they have to fund the whole bill. They have also responded that they are ready to do all that.”

Entertainers like Bella Shmurda and Tonto Dikeh are also calling for Mohbad's body to be released for burial

SOURCE: https://freshreporters.com/mohbads-wife-sons-dna-test-done-in-3-hospitals-and-us-hospital-iyabo-ojo/

1 Share

Re: Mohbad’s Wife Want Son’s DNA Test Done In 3 Hospitals, US Hospital – Iyabo Ojo by madone: 9:27pm On Dec 01, 2023
This wan over sabbi and over do I too much in matter that they didn't invite her.
If she has a dead career she should rest na.
Re: Mohbad’s Wife Want Son’s DNA Test Done In 3 Hospitals, US Hospital – Iyabo Ojo by Officialenny1: 10:39pm On Dec 01, 2023
Iyabo first class home breaker
Destroyer of good things
Sepeteri olobo sulele
Re: Mohbad’s Wife Want Son’s DNA Test Done In 3 Hospitals, US Hospital – Iyabo Ojo by Officialenny1: 10:40pm On Dec 01, 2023
[quote author=madone post=127268614]This wan over sabbi and over do I too much in matter that they didn't invite her.
If she has a dead career she should rest na. [/quote
Lol she go soon die follow that career
Useless mother with useless children
Re: Mohbad’s Wife Want Son’s DNA Test Done In 3 Hospitals, US Hospital – Iyabo Ojo by Wealthoptulent(m): 11:10pm On Dec 01, 2023
Officialenny1:
Iyabo first class home breaker
Destroyer of good things
Sepeteri olobo sulele
Bt unna wan DNA
Re: Mohbad’s Wife Want Son’s DNA Test Done In 3 Hospitals, US Hospital – Iyabo Ojo by Officialenny1: 10:48am On Dec 02, 2023
Wealthoptulent:

Bt unna wan DNA
Dem tell u say i care
Re: Mohbad’s Wife Want Son’s DNA Test Done In 3 Hospitals, US Hospital – Iyabo Ojo by Officialenny1: 2:46pm On Dec 10, 2023
Wealthoptulent:

Bt unna wan DNA
Oga sharrrrrrap i resemble who carry mohbad matter for head abi who dey follow e story ?
Re: Mohbad’s Wife Want Son’s DNA Test Done In 3 Hospitals, US Hospital – Iyabo Ojo by Officialenny1: 2:48pm On Dec 10, 2023
Wealthoptulent:

Bt unna wan DNA
Will you sharrrrrrapppp
I resemble who carry mohbad matter for head or e story ?
Wetin the DNA wan add to my life
Abeg mind ur business and face ur pathetic life

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Footballers Who Went Broke After Making Millions / Music Star, Iyanya To Thrill Fans At ‘ebola Free’ Concert / Ok

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.