Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

On The Set Of Rita Dominic's First Produced Movie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / On The Set Of Rita Dominic's First Produced Movie (1508 Views)

Photos Of Rita Dominic And Chidi Mokeme / Mercy Aigbe Rocks Lumberjack Jacket On The Set Of New Movie (photos) / "Rita You Are 43 Not 40" - Old Classmate Of Rita Dominic Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

On The Set Of Rita Dominic's First Produced Movie by bovy: 5:35pm On Oct 30, 2011
Nollywood star actress Rita Dominic is joining her colleagues like Uche Jombo and Ini Edo as she produced her first movie.The Movie which is yet to be titled is starring Rita Dominic, Nse Ikpe Etim, Femi jacobs, Kate Henshaw Nuttal, Jide kosoko

More photos http://www./2011/10/on-set-of-rita-dominics-first-produced.html

Re: On The Set Of Rita Dominic's First Produced Movie by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 30, 2011
Is that how kate is supposed to look for the movie? undecided

I don't like her look her. Signs of aging has started to show.

Anyways, I wish Rita all the best on her first movie.
Re: On The Set Of Rita Dominic's First Produced Movie by AfroBlue(m): 6:15pm On Oct 30, 2011
thx for posting, it looks like a great production, I may purchase a copy for the film collection when it comes out in the marketplace

why are Nse Ikpe Etim's bossoms getting so swollen? grin

(1) (Reply)

Ashnny (Mary Aanu Abodunrin) Is In Love With Mikel Obi! / My Boobs Are My Selling Point Chiege Alisigwe / Your Baby Does Not Look Like Me At All – Dino Tells Bisi Ibidapo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.