Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,989 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Fashion/clothing Market - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fashion/clothing Market (72 Views)

December Sales: Fashion Wears, Bags, Footwears, Clothing Materials, Etc. / End Of The Season Clothing & Accessories Sales With Lots Of Discounts! / Top Sell Quality Clothing, Shoes And Accessories. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fashion/clothing Market by Blesynchuks: 8:39am On Dec 02, 2023
Good morning and a Happy new month to you all
I am Chinenye Chukwu CEO Bany's World. We sell nightwear,clothing's, footwear, of both Gender, and children. We have created the pace of where upcoming business vendors come together to buy thier goods at good rates

Join my preorder group where u can preorder items. It's what you order that you get. Preorder takes 14-18days to get to you. Such as bags ,shoes, cloth, wristwatch, earrings, sunglasses , household appliances/gadgets etc. wholesalers, retailers, droppshippers are highly welcome and should send me a direct message.
Delivery nationwide but you pay for your waybilling
Thank you

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ibogun Sets To Launch Fundraising For Construction Of Civic Center In December / FIRS Okays Waiver On Penalties, Interests / Elet-Elite Apparels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.