Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,104 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Dear Health Professionals - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dear Health Professionals (65 Views)

Effective Marketing Strategies For Mental Health Professionals: Enhancing Visibi / Enugu Hire Tutorial Center For Waec Neco And Jamb Exams Professionals In Enugu / The Weeknd – My Dear Melancholy (full Album) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dear Health Professionals by akinade28(f): 9:42am On Dec 02, 2023
On Dec 01
Hi

I trust you are doing well. I am part of a team working on the design of a telemedicine app. Your insights would be invaluable in shaping its future.

We've prepared a brief survey that will take just a few minutes of your time but could make a world of difference. I understand that your time is precious, however, your responses will directly influence the app's features and functionalities.

Could you spare a few moments to fill out our survey?

Here is the survey link

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScTjHd9dqjb2KhcczZJAf8vAqMWtB8sjnoConRpUDuBruxakA/viewform

I kindly ask not only for your input but also for your support in sharing this with your esteemed colleagues. The more diverse perspectives we gather, the better we can tailor the app to meet the varied needs of healthcare professionals.

Thanks for your response.

(1) (Reply)

Gessler Capital: Spearheading Innovative Securitization And Fund Solutions / Advertsuite OTO Pricing, Coupon Code, Reviews & Alternatives / Upwork Freelancing Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.