Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,649 members, 7,851,197 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:59 PM

VIDEO: You Dey Enter My Eye Very Dark Man, But You No Dey Wash Your Hair - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / VIDEO: You Dey Enter My Eye Very Dark Man, But You No Dey Wash Your Hair (463 Views)

“I Dey Enter Your Eye Abi? Close Am” – Blessing Okagbare Blushes Over Her Beauty / Eniola Badmus: "I Want My Own Man But If God Gives Me Yours, Who Am I To Argue?" / Tacha To Daddy Freeze: Diane Punched Me In My Eye But Biggie Did Nothing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: You Dey Enter My Eye Very Dark Man, But You No Dey Wash Your Hair by Dimplebabe: 11:49am On Dec 02, 2023
Controversial TikTok influencer Very Dark Man is getting his fair share of the game after a lady called him out on Instagram for not taking proper care of himself.

The lady identified simply as Thevanesaonly who claims to be a brand influencer and cosmetologist said she was interested in Very Dark Man. Still, she cannot date him because he doesn’t take care of himself and he stays in a room apartment.

She said he doesn’t wash his hair properly and staying in just one room apartment was a turnoff for her. She’d rather date a younger guy than to date Dark Man.

The self-acclaimed model made this known in a video on her Instagram handle. The video was later shared by popular blogger Tunde Ednut on Instagram.

In her words:

So now way very dark man done dey enter my eyes like this now, how we won come take date, Very Dark Man?

Like you dey enter my eyes small small, but how we won come take date eahh?

Because your hair, you don’t even wash your hair very well, ehhh…., no hate though, but Very Dark Man how are we going to date?

When you live in a one room apartment, how we won take date? I prefer to date younger dudes than you. I know you dey enter my eyes, but I prefer to date younger dudes than you.
She said

Watch the video here: https://dev-sapien.pantheonsite.io/2023/12/02/video-you-dey-enter-my-eye-very-dark-man-but-you-no-dey-wash-your-hair-and-you-dey-stay-for-one-room-lady-blow-h0t-on-instagram/

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Marry Hungry Women, Who Can’t Place You On Monthly Allowance – Daddy Freez / I'm Not A Fan Of Davido. He Didn't Greet Me When He Saw Me - Actress, Kate / Reactions As Female Fresher Is Spotted Correcting Her Lecturer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.