Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,498 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

I Want To Start A Programme For Welfarism And Poverty - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Want To Start A Programme For Welfarism And Poverty (97 Views)

NUC Rejects Move By NBTE To Float A Programme To Upgrade HND To Degree / Ondo Commissioner For Education Meets NANS JCC For Welfarism Of Students / Zik’s Neo-welfarism: A Viable Option For The Nigerian State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Start A Programme For Welfarism And Poverty by Rixema01: 3:41pm On Dec 02, 2023
poverty ,homeless,selfish government,carefreeattitude of attitude,illiteraccy,nepotism,uncontrolllable population,irresponsible parent. i want to fight for the country 2024 . if u ready drop ur phone number .let discuss am applying for Gofundme of 1million dollars my brothe nd sister . we are using theocracy not democracy.God bless u my supporter nd critics.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Start A Programme For Welfarism And Poverty by FarmBusinessNG: 4:19pm On Dec 02, 2023
Entering into heavy mechanized farming January 2024, I hope to bring a lot of good tidings to my people and to easen the poverty in the country.

I am open to tangible contributions to alleviate the sufferings and to improve nutrition

I am open to partnerships and collaborations

I am open to the idea of setting up food banks across so many parts of the country and the creation of food stamps that will be tagged with NINs so we can easily identify people of need, distribute without issues and manage a food welfare system to help our people.

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Websites For Ecology Assignment Help: Your Go-to Platforms For Excelling ! / Mastering Golang: The Role Of Expert Assistance In Your Assignments / 5 Tips To Help You Prepare For Your Australian Student Visa Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.