Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,599 members, 7,827,259 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Liverpool Vs Fulham (4 - 3) On 3rd December 2023 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool Vs Fulham (4 - 3) On 3rd December 2023 (8827 Views)

Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 3) On 26th April 2022 / Burnley Vs Manchester City (1 - 4) On 3rd December 2019 / Arsenal Vs Fulham (4 - 1) On 1st January 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool Vs Fulham (4 - 3) On 3rd December 2023 by Clementoons: 5:55pm On Dec 03, 2023
chikason22:
Ladies and gentlemennnn
But before I proceed, thunder must first without missing, fire the left white butt of that Fulham. WTF. 😑😑😑
FT LIVERPOOL 4:3 FULHAM
What a sweet comeback!!!!
Omo Liverpool should not play that kind rough play again oo πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹
Nearly, Dem for drag me like faulty generator today 🀣🀣🀣🀣
Thanks to you Jesus πŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ•Ί

Hope you all entertained

Anfieldfan[/b] angelfrost fuckingmallam45 ebukahades10 gbest90 Wordson alfredosky J[b]entuprinz[/b] Guidedee Burna440 Masterflowx Maynation
crazygodd kyase ray07 redblood01 dfrost fergie001 Oludharay rodwave Playermaker1 Sammy07 openmine lamasta silentgroper vickyrotex mangekyo Ojeemah paulolee sherylbaky Alaganature09 bigdawsnet meksbig
minemrys simeon007 Athemisia Babalbo Goldenjat Iliveforever Blackbishop foutboys Charlex23 Oloniyan Supermajor Oluwafeolami Slimdaddypee yachal Samcolee
Wow, Bros bless me with something 8167480643 Opay thank God indeed
Re: Liverpool Vs Fulham (4 - 3) On 3rd December 2023 by Think9ja(m): 5:57pm On Dec 03, 2023
oluwasunkanmi97:

True, 2012 actually.
But I meant the Premier League.
You look at some games in the league, the outcomes look weird attimes.

Yes ooo
The betting industry is a multi million dollar industry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Liverpool Vs Fulham (4 - 3) On 3rd December 2023 by BigDawsNet: 6:04pm On Dec 03, 2023
chikason22:
Ladies and gentlemennnn
But before I proceed, thunder must first without missing, fire the left white butt of that Fulham. WTF. 😑😑😑

Hope you all entertained

Anfieldfan[/b] angelfrost fuckingmallam45 ebukahades10 gbest90 Wordson alfredosky J[b]entuprinz[/b] Guidedee Burna440 Masterflowx Maynation
crazygodd kyase ray07 redblood01 dfrost fergie001 Oludharay rodwave Playermaker1 Sammy07 openmine lamasta silentgroper vickyrotex mangekyo Ojeemah paulolee sherylbaky Alaganature09 bigdawsnet meksbig
minemrys simeon007 Athemisia Babalbo Goldenjat Iliveforever Blackbishop foutboys Charlex23 Oloniyan Supermajor Oluwafeolami Slimdaddypee yachal Samcolee

Gald we won...
I know Fulham won't come easy...
But thank Goodness... we still on the title race..

Let hope we can easily defeat Sheffield United

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Fulham (4 - 3) On 3rd December 2023 by Think9ja(m): 6:06pm On Dec 03, 2023
MayowaTallguy:

It's not ordinary am loosing a minimum of 7000 daily and I still can't boast of 70k winning and if you get lucky trust me,you're still giving it back to them cos u will feel like it's your day but its a lie,u can never win this people..u can't! And my eyes never clear
Like this i don dey inside debt,like I dey swim inside debt like fish

Lol
Guy, best thing na to quit
I started playing this stuff in 2013 when nairabet was the thing then. I remember we'll go to the bank and deposit money into an agent's account, someone we didn't know oooo. After which we'll call him and he'll confirm our username and then our online account will be credited. Then bet9ja came, and made things easy for us. In all these spendings, I never won a single bet. In 2019, I opened an accessbet shop but it didn't last cos it's not popular in my location.

Since 2019, I said nothing with ever make me play this thing again

As I de like this, if you like tell me say you win 1B for bet, I no go play. And if you give me the money, I go collect spend am.

I know how many people betting has rendered useless for life

4 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Fulham (4 - 3) On 3rd December 2023 by ppogba: 6:07pm On Dec 03, 2023
MayowaTallguy:

It's not ordinary am loosing a minimum of 7000 daily and I still can't boast of 70k winning and if you get lucky trust me,you're still giving it back to them cos u will feel like it's your day but its a lie,u can never win this people..u can't! And my eyes never clear
Like this i don dey inside debt,like I dey swim inside debt like fish

There is no habit that cannot be stopped.
Be determined to stop.
Pray fervently to stop.
Avoid friends that are into it.
Discipline yourself.

Shalom.
Re: Liverpool Vs Fulham (4 - 3) On 3rd December 2023 by MayowaTallguy: 6:14pm On Dec 03, 2023
Think9ja:

Lol
Guy, best thing na to quit
I started playing this stuff in 2013 when nairabet was the thing then. I remember we'll go to the bank and deposit money into an agent's account, someone we didn't know oooo. After which we'll call him and he'll confirm our username and then our online account will be credited. Then bet9ja came, and made things easy for us. In all these spendings, I never won a single bet. In 2019, I opened an accessbet shop but it didn't last cos it's not popular in my location.

Since 2019, I said nothing with ever make me play this thing again

As I de like this, if you like tell me say you win 1B for bet, I no go play. And if you give me the money, I go collect spend am.

I know how many people betting has rendered useless for life
Chai...imagine waking up with around 40-50k and having to beg for lunch and dinner cos of betting
Ending the day with nothing
I go stop,if hunger beat my head left and right no how wey I no go stop
I will give up on everything they've collected from me
Nothing go ever make me play this thing again
Because this hunger wey dey come so,be like say e go carry power bank.

2 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Fulham (4 - 3) On 3rd December 2023 by Think9ja(m): 6:23pm On Dec 03, 2023
MayowaTallguy:

Chai...imagine waking up with around 40-50k and having to beg for lunch and dinner cos of betting
Ending the day with nothing
I go stop,if hunger beat my head left and right no how wey I no go stop
I will give up on everything they've collected from me
Nothing go ever make me play this thing again
Because this hunger wey dey come so,be like say e go carry power bank.

Lol
Betting no be am at all

As recently as Tuesday, I was so broke that I was even thinking of looking for sure 5 odds lol. But in this industry, no sure odds. The people who control the gambling market are not out to pity anyone. They are out to wreck destinies and so far, they are doing a good job.
Re: Liverpool Vs Fulham (4 - 3) On 3rd December 2023 by Emma1Oj(m): 6:27pm On Dec 03, 2023
ceejay80s:

Lol
Dem don almost spoil my ticket
mind the way you choose Liverpool to win when they are to play small clubs. Bcus they will jus destroy your ticket. They are unpredictable with small team.. if na big team u can bet winning/draw with full chest.
Re: Liverpool Vs Fulham (4 - 3) On 3rd December 2023 by Guidedee(m): 6:36pm On Dec 03, 2023
chikason22:
Ladies and gentlemennnn

Hope you all entertained

YNWA.
Re: Liverpool Vs Fulham (4 - 3) On 3rd December 2023 by MayowaTallguy: 6:38pm On Dec 03, 2023
Think9ja:

Lol
Betting no be am at all

As recently as Tuesday, I was so broke that I was even thinking of looking for sure 5 odds lol. But in this industry, no sure odds. The people who control the gambling market are not out to pity anyone. They are out to wreck destinies and so far, they are doing a good job.
God go help us lol
Re: Liverpool Vs Fulham (4 - 3) On 3rd December 2023 by Think9ja(m): 6:38pm On Dec 03, 2023
MayowaTallguy:

God go help us lol

Amin Amin
Re: Liverpool Vs Fulham (4 - 3) On 3rd December 2023 by AllDModsAreMaad: 7:18pm On Dec 03, 2023
YNWA!
Re: Liverpool Vs Fulham (4 - 3) On 3rd December 2023 by bentenny(m): 7:30pm On Dec 03, 2023
Shey Some of our always critical and unsatisfied lfc fans here can see that mancity conceded 3 goals....will you now claim mancity also needs defenders too?

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Fulham (4 - 3) On 3rd December 2023 by Reference(m): 7:40pm On Dec 03, 2023
Na wa..... shocked.... the Premiership is meant for men with brass balls.
No free food anywhere for those calling it a farmers league.

Said it.
Spurs v City.... a blockbuster..... headlined by crazy play, spectacular goals..... and of course the regular ref gaffe.... all making the Prem the league of no equal.... super cool.

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Fulham (4 - 3) On 3rd December 2023 by Reference(m): 7:47pm On Dec 03, 2023
bentenny:
Shey Some of our always critical and unsatisfied lfc fans here can see that mancity conceded 3 goals....will you now claim mancity also needs defenders too?

The City defence over the past 3 matches has been below par.
And as you know the famous saying, 'defences win titles/trophies'
No matter how good your front or middle play, if you cannot shut the back door you drop points.
So if Pep cannot motivate the present backline then he has to look into the market sooner than later.
The Premiership is not a league where half measures pay off.
Arsenal lost the title last season due to the collapse of their defence late in the season, same with Liverpool the season before that.
Re: Liverpool Vs Fulham (4 - 3) On 3rd December 2023 by Silentgroper(m): 8:08pm On Dec 03, 2023
SweetVibe:

Klopp should either Nunez convert to attacking midfielder or reduce his playing time
The guy is dull 9
let him play from the left he'd come alive .. nunez na winger .. not a 9
Re: Liverpool Vs Fulham (4 - 3) On 3rd December 2023 by afolarin60591: 9:20pm On Dec 03, 2023
When Arnold dies, his leg will be put in the museum for display.When Arnold dies, his leg will be put in the museum for display....
Re: Liverpool Vs Fulham (4 - 3) On 3rd December 2023 by AzaHub(f): 11:50pm On Dec 03, 2023
gabazin080:
you want help person when you self never quit bet
I love sports. I like Liverpool.

But guys #stop sports betting. It ruins

2 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Fulham (4 - 3) On 3rd December 2023 by bentenny(m): 1:56am On Dec 04, 2023
Reference:

The City defence over the past 3 matches has been below par.
And as you know the famous saying, 'defences win titles/trophies'
No matter how good your front or middle play, if you cannot shut the back door you drop points.
So if Pep cannot motivate the present backline then he has to look into the market sooner than later.
The Premiership is not a league where half measures pay off.
Arsenal lost the title last season due to the collapse of their defence late in the season, same with Liverpool the season before that.
My reference is to the constant and annoying criticism of LFC by fans here as if the team have always been conceding 2 or 3 goals right from the start of the EPL!
Some of you critics who always attack the defence should understand that the league this season is not like before where you just walk in and beat everyone without sweating for it or conceding!
Just the same way LFC made good purchase of players,other teams that are even average also got good players!
Mancity despite getting a very expensive defender still shipped in 3 goals at Etihad!
That should give you a sign!
Enough said!
Re: Liverpool Vs Fulham (4 - 3) On 3rd December 2023 by AzaHub(f): 5:07am On Dec 04, 2023
Think9ja:

Yes ooo
The betting industry is a multi million dollar industry

Kill sports betting (gambling) now before it kills you.

Re: Liverpool Vs Fulham (4 - 3) On 3rd December 2023 by Guidedee(m): 8:54am On Dec 04, 2023
AzaHub:

I love sports. I like Liverpool.

But guys #stop sports betting. It ruins
Love me also and I'll love you back. YNWA.
Re: Liverpool Vs Fulham (4 - 3) On 3rd December 2023 by AzaHub(f): 7:01am On Dec 05, 2023
Guidedee:
Love me also and I'll love you back. YNWA.
I will love you if only you can quit gambling.
If only you can quit sports betting

Re: Liverpool Vs Fulham (4 - 3) On 3rd December 2023 by adeoyekay(m): 7:09am On Dec 05, 2023
AzaHub:

I will love you if only you can quit gambling.
If only you can quit sports betting
Are you a male or female?
Re: Liverpool Vs Fulham (4 - 3) On 3rd December 2023 by AzaHub(f): 8:13am On Dec 05, 2023
adeoyekay:
Are you a male or female?
You want to marry me?
Re: Liverpool Vs Fulham (4 - 3) On 3rd December 2023 by adeoyekay(m): 8:44am On Dec 05, 2023
AzaHub:

You want to marry me?
Yes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dennis Bergkamp: Tribute To A Legend / Liverpool Vs Tottenham (3 - 2) On 10th March 2013 / Arsenal Players Salaries List 2013-14contract Expiry Dates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.