Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Fish I Bought For 500 Naira - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Fish I Bought For 500 Naira (1387 Views)

2wks Noiler Chicks For 500 In Kaduna / Farmland Available In Hectares For #500,000 At Owo Ondo State.#negotiable / See The Oranges I Bought For N600 In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fish I Bought For 500 Naira by 1TrippleCee: 9:59am On Dec 03, 2023
I bought this fish for 500 Naira. I did it soecifically because i wanted to post it here to tell a story about the wickedness of Nigerians

Re: Fish I Bought For 500 Naira by 1TrippleCee: 10:00am On Dec 03, 2023
Now a lot of Nigerians in the cities do not know what is happening. So, as one that stays deep inside the hinterlands where there are rivers and forests, i am making this post to better educate people who maybe unaware.

Now there is a major river that connects even bigger rivers in my community. The river encircles the entire community. The majority if the dwellers focus on cassava farming, leaving just about one out of 100 persons focusing on fishing.

Now the river boasts of an abundance of fish

Mind you guys, i am placing order for 3-5 fishing nets for my team of ( 15 workers ) because the river is so big that even if one needs ten blue drums.of fishes daily, one can get with hard work.

Yet, she the size of fish and the ridiculous amounts the few people into the fish are selling the fish. Only few would be willing to biy as a result, there is competition for wickedness

1 Like

Re: Fish I Bought For 500 Naira by adeoyekay(m): 10:01am On Dec 03, 2023
1TrippleCee:
I bought this fish for 500 Naira. I did it soecifically because i wanted to post it here to tell a story about the wickedness of Nigerians
This is wickedness of the high level

1 Like

Re: Fish I Bought For 500 Naira by 1TrippleCee: 10:02am On Dec 03, 2023
adeoyekay:
This is wickedness of the high level

I am coming na. I want to expose the wickedness of Nigerians and why Nigerians should not kust be thinking government is the problem
Re: Fish I Bought For 500 Naira by 1TrippleCee: 10:05am On Dec 03, 2023
Now this is the same scenario that plays itself out in foods too. These women come to us at the farms and buy Maize cobs at 15-25 Naira. Yet, you people in the cities buy them at outrageous prices. I was shocked to see maize sold at Ajah 200-300 Naira

We sell it to them at 20 Naira. Even when maize is brought to cities like abuja and lagos, they are sold per unit price when you look at the wholesale amount, at a rate of 25-30 Naira, inclusive of moneys charged to display market wares.

This post is created to sensitize Nigerians to the wickedness that is prevalent in our blood. Nigerians are mean spirited people. Very very wicked and creul people.

Stop blaming your governments all the time. Nigerians are wicked people.

6 Likes

Re: Fish I Bought For 500 Naira by YourMrBoo: 10:10am On Dec 03, 2023
Logistics is the problem not the marketers

If you can bring down the cost of logistics the price will reduce drastically

4 Likes

Re: Fish I Bought For 500 Naira by endsarrrs(f): 10:10am On Dec 03, 2023
You should have used a cleaner dish or bowl, even you ain't gonna eat it, for the discretion of Nairaland viewers

3 Likes

Re: Fish I Bought For 500 Naira by MadamVanessa(f): 10:11am On Dec 03, 2023
shocked

You must be an Igbo. Only igbos are suffering in this present government dispensation and we'll continue to teach them political lesson.

Clowns grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Fish I Bought For 500 Naira by 1TrippleCee: 10:11am On Dec 03, 2023
endsarrrs:
What unkept tray is that?

I am a farmer. Its my bucket cover for fetching water. I am not eating the fish. I'm throwing it away so i do have problem putting it on the ground.
Re: Fish I Bought For 500 Naira by 1TrippleCee: 10:13am On Dec 03, 2023
MadamVanessa:
shocked

You must be an Igbo. Only igbos are suffering in this present government dispensation and we'll continue to teach them political lesson.

Clowns grin grin grin

You call a 50 acres ( 300 plots ) industrial farmer poor.

Not everything is a joke please get out of my thread

3 Likes

Re: Fish I Bought For 500 Naira by 1TrippleCee: 10:14am On Dec 03, 2023
YourMrBoo:
Logistics is the problem not the marketers

If you can bring down the cost of logistics the price will reduce drastically

Smiles. What of the foods that gets to Lagos, isnt it the same foods sourced from here ?

Trust me. I have stayed in so many urban area. Lekki/Ajah is my terrain. Many cities across Abuja are my terrains.

Nigerians are wicked people. Its not just logistics. I will be buying my own truck to move my produce directly to the cities. But Nigerians are wicked people

2 Likes

Re: Fish I Bought For 500 Naira by YourMrBoo: 11:46am On Dec 03, 2023
1TrippleCee:

Smiles. What of the foods that gets to Lagos, isnt it the same foods sourced from here ?

Trust me. I have stayed in so many urban area. Lekki/Ajah is my terrain. Many cities across Abuja are my terrains.

Nigerians are wicked people. Its not just logistics. I will be buying my own truck to move my produce directly to the cities. But Nigerians are wicked people

What stopping you from buying the truck? Mr Hero.... And again are you not a Nigerian??

3 Likes

Re: Fish I Bought For 500 Naira by 1TrippleCee: 11:49am On Dec 03, 2023
YourMrBoo:

What stopping you from buying the truck? Mr Hero.... And again are you not a Nigerian??

The objective of the thread was to place spotlight on the conditions affecting the prices of foods. Not about what i can or cant do.

3 Likes

Re: Fish I Bought For 500 Naira by RepoMan007: 12:58pm On Dec 03, 2023
Looks big to my own eye o.

1 Like

Re: Fish I Bought For 500 Naira by 1TrippleCee: 1:00pm On Dec 03, 2023
RepoMan007:
Looks big to my own eye o.

Your address let me send it to you thru logistics as e be say you be Thomas
Re: Fish I Bought For 500 Naira by jesmond3945: 7:50pm On Dec 03, 2023
1TrippleCee:
Now this is the same scenario that plays itself out in foods too. These women come to us at the farms and buy Maize cobs at 15-25 Naira. Yet, you people in the cities buy them at outrageous prices. I was shocked to see maize sold at Ajah 200-300 Naira

We sell it to them at 20 Naira. Even when maize is brought to cities like abuja and lagos, they are sold per unit price when you look at the wholesale amount, at a rate of 25-30 Naira, inclusive of moneys charged to display market wares.

This post is created to sensitize Nigerians to the wickedness that is prevalent in our blood. Nigerians are mean spirited people. Very very wicked and creul people.

Stop blaming your governments all the time. Nigerians are wicked people.
so you want the women to sell maize at 50 naira ba? You are not being sincere to them. There is inflation everywhere, so they must sell to make gain. Please, blame the government. Probably smaller cities would sell lower. Abuja, lagos and ph are major cities and there is enough money to go round.

2 Likes

Re: Fish I Bought For 500 Naira by 1TrippleCee: 8:01pm On Dec 03, 2023
jesmond3945:
so you want the women to sell maize at 50 naira ba? You are not being sincere to them. There is inflation everywhere, so they must sell to make gain. Please, blame the government. Probably smaller cities would sell lower. Abuja, lagos and ph are major cities and there is enough money to go round.

And you think people buying commodities at 15-30 Naira should be selling it 200-300 Naira ?

Do you know why they call it " commodities " and the economic orinciples that governes commodity pricing globally ?

2 Likes

Re: Fish I Bought For 500 Naira by bestman09(m): 8:37pm On Dec 03, 2023
Following
Re: Fish I Bought For 500 Naira by Gadafii: 4:12am On Dec 04, 2023
Where in Nigerian did you buy that from, let’s start from there
Re: Fish I Bought For 500 Naira by louken(m): 8:47pm On Dec 09, 2023
Your farmer people can as well bypass the middlemen and go and supply their products at the big cities and make the “huge profits". Are they afraid of becoming rich?
It's not as simple as you think. You will soon find out.
Nobody is finding it easy in this country except the politicians.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Starting Mini Exportation Of Nigerian Foodstuffs / Broilers And Turkeys Available In Port-harcourt. / Vaccination Program Of Poutry Birds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.