Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,000 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Google Is Restricting Me From Using Google Chat - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Google Is Restricting Me From Using Google Chat (887 Views)

Google Is Offering A $1.5 Million Reward To Anyone Who Can Do This. / Google Is Shutting Down Its URL Shortening Service / Google Is Not Indexing My Site Please Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Google Is Restricting Me From Using Google Chat by pauljustina(f): 11:17am On Dec 03, 2023
Does anyone have experience using Google Chat from Nigeria?

I created a Google Chat account and I used it for a few days before Google restricted it. Of course, I appealed the restriction, but I received an email stating that I violated their terms of service. I have gone through their terms of service and I haven't done any of the things discussed there.

I only use the account to chat with my boss. I am not doing anything illegal. Do you think there's a reason I am being restricted on Google Chat? How I can prevent it from happening?

Note: I am not using a new email. My Google account is over 5 years old and I have never been restricted from using a service until now.
Re: Google Is Restricting Me From Using Google Chat by nnabisco(m): 5:17pm On Dec 12, 2023
I am also having the same issue, I have been using GoogleChat for a while now to communicate with my co workers and all of a sudden, it was restricted. I wrote an appeal and it was also not accepted.

The worst is that I have opened 2 more new accounts to get back to work but they have also been restricted. I am not doing anything illegal.

The new one I opened yesterday, and only sent 1 message to my boss was also restricted.

I don't understand what is going on.

(1) (Reply)

Help With A Dating Service And Professor Evaluation Page / Comment On 2face Idibia Fans Flash Site / Lyric Search Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.