Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Football Betting Or Baba Ijebu, Which Is Better? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football Betting Or Baba Ijebu, Which Is Better? (3427 Views)

7 Steps To Make Money From Football Matches Without Betting Or Gambling / Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Football Betting Or Baba Ijebu, Which Is Better? by fiverr(m): 5:44am On Oct 31, 2011
I just got curious and have to ask the
above question. I thought baba ijebu is gambling.

Football betting, i supposed it is TRADING. Why?
you have prior knowledge of the capability of the
teams you are betting on.

In fact, with the strategy at
www.makemoneywatchingfootball.com,
if you are not too greedy, you are assured of doubling
your investment at the end of each month.
Re: Football Betting Or Baba Ijebu, Which Is Better? by Padre31(m): 7:31am On Nov 01, 2011
@fiverr,about bet635.pls how can i fund my account in bet635 and how will i withdraw my money.pls send the procedures to this Email:michaelrossa31@gmail.com.
Re: Football Betting Or Baba Ijebu, Which Is Better? by solidlinks(m): 1:41pm On May 31, 2012
Padre31: @fiverr,about bet635.pls how can i fund my account in bet635 and how will i withdraw my money.pls send the procedures to this Email:michaelrossa31@gmail.com.

check this link for how to trade football and withdrawal through western union.
zolidlinkbet..com
Re: Football Betting Or Baba Ijebu, Which Is Better? by naira4ever(m): 4:12pm On May 31, 2012
fiverr:
I just got curious and have to ask the
above question. I thought baba ijebu is gambling.

Football betting, i supposed it is TRADING. Why?
you have prior knowledge of the capability of the
teams you are betting on.

In fact, with the strategy at
www.makemoneywatchingfootball.com,
if you are not too greedy, you are assured of doubling
your investment at the end of each month.

Nigerians are funny, they metamorphosed pure gambling to trading.
Same Same. Gambling builders!
Re: Football Betting Or Baba Ijebu, Which Is Better? by neksummi(m): 4:36pm On May 31, 2012
Betting is a no go area for me!
Re: Football Betting Or Baba Ijebu, Which Is Better? by EMOGROUP: 3:22am On Jun 01, 2012
I still see football betting as pure gambling. But am expecting to read a free ebook that might change my views on the subject matter, but untill then football betting is gambling. Cheers
Re: Football Betting Or Baba Ijebu, Which Is Better? by EMOGROUP: 3:22am On Jun 01, 2012
I still see football betting as pure gambling. But am expecting to read a free ebook that might change my views on the subject matter, but untill then football betting is gambling.

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Or Baba Ijebu, Which Is Better? by solidlinks(m): 9:59am On Jun 04, 2012
EMO GROUP: I still see football betting as pure gambling. But am expecting to read a free ebook that might change my views on the subject matter, but untill then football betting is gambling.
wwwzolidlinkbet..com

(1) (Reply)

1 Yr Nigerian Used Chord 64 Printing Machine 4 Sale@4m Asking Price / The Cheapest, Simplest And Easiest Way To Make Money Online (free PDF Report) / Dollars Collapsed To 470 In Abuja ,kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.