Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,148 members, 7,821,918 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Diasporian Nigerians Are Buying Ibeju Lekki And Epe, You Should Act Now! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Diasporian Nigerians Are Buying Ibeju Lekki And Epe, You Should Act Now! (49 Views)

3 Cheap Estate Land In Epe You Must Own, Land For Sale In Epe / If You Know Epe, You Need To Invest In Oasis County, Epe Lagos / List Of Cheap Land In Ibeju Lekki And Epe, Lagos State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Diasporian Nigerians Are Buying Ibeju Lekki And Epe, You Should Act Now! by derwin(m): 1:18pm On Dec 04, 2023
Yesterday, a prospect from Canada called me via WhatsApp. He's a Nigerian working in the Health sector and he recently got married.

To my surprise, he applauded my works on FB here, he also mentioned that he follows me silently...Ah!

Follow me on FB : Francis Ezenweani

I searched for him on my list but didn't find him.. issorite... So Ghost watchers de😀...

We laughed because this was exactly how I said it.

Straight to business, he asked me to advise him on the best locations in Lagos to Landbank his money safely, I gave him these 2 Hot options;

- Ibeju Lekki.

- Epe.

He asked specific questions around;

-Security of properties

-Demolition of properties

- Documentation and Titles

I shared deep insights and forecast for both locations. At the end of our discussion, I could tell that he was satisfied with my insights.. He'll be in Nigeria soon.

I'm sharing this because, somehow it seems as though the people who are zealous about investing in Ibeju Lekki and Epe are peeps outside the country👀

But again I'll say this, I'll also love you to take note of the day and date. Ibeju Lekki and Epe are like Hot stocks waiting to give 1000x

Buy Properties in these locations and hold on to them for dear life!

Buy Ibeju Lekki and Epe, do not panic sell, hold on to it. You'll be marveled at the returns.

For enquiries about investing and purchasing properties in Ibeju Lekki and Epe,

Send me a private message or leave a comment below.

To your success..🎉

#drofproperties

Call or WhatsApp : 07062907130 for purchase and enquiries

(1) (Reply)

Looking For 2 Bedroom Bungalow On 2 Plots Of Land @ Itapara Fakale.view Details / FOR SALE* Description: *newly Built Nicely Finished N Spacious 4 Bedrooms Sem / Prime Plot Of Land For Sale @ Edenville Estate Near RCCG Car Park Simawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.