Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,518 members, 7,816,252 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Nigerian Actress Ikwumezie Precious Chioma Shares Hot Vacation Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Actress Ikwumezie Precious Chioma Shares Hot Vacation Photos (560 Views)

Chioma Shares Picture Of Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr / Davido's girlfriend, chioma shares new beautiful makeup photos / Proud Of My Baby! - Chioma Shares New Photo With Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Actress Ikwumezie Precious Chioma Shares Hot Vacation Photos by gocnig(m): 4:21pm On Dec 04, 2023
Ikwumezie Precious Chioma Shares Vacation Pics as She Vows To Take Over Ini Edo, In Nollywood

The movie industry in Nigeria, no doubt, is being run and made lively by female actors.
While those who have rocked the industry in the past are getting tired due to old age and requests for fresh faces keep increasing, new faces are taking over to fill the vacant spaces left by their ‘seniors’ in the ‘game’.

With a model-like physique, tall, outspokenness and uncanny knack for role interpretation, Ikwumezie Precious Chioma who hails from Imo State is indeed a star to watch out for as she is currently dazzling Nollywood.“I have a passion for acting, and I believe I have a lot to offer the industry”, a soft-spoken and fast rising actress who is also a model , business woman, and fashion model.

After some years of absence in the movie industry, she returned with a banger. She has just completed filming and editing one of the biggest movies ever produced in Africa, which is about to be premiered in the United States of America come February next year 2024.The movie which is yet to be revealed, according to her, addresses the high rate of youths exiting from the country .

She has also done so many high profile modeling jobs for many multinational organizations.....
Re: Nigerian Actress Ikwumezie Precious Chioma Shares Hot Vacation Photos by eepeepook: 4:47pm On Dec 05, 2023
She should have fun. Life no get duplicate.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Kika Osunde / Experienced Admins Needed At My Site. / Subsidy Strike: Photos From Day 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.