Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,882 members, 7,844,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

You Can Start Generating Money With This - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / You Can Start Generating Money With This (136 Views)

Learn How To Monetize Your Smartphone And Start Generating 75k Weekly From Home / Would You Like To Start Generating More Income Now? / How You Can Start Investing As A Student Or Young Adult (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Can Start Generating Money With This by AdejorLawrence(m): 10:42pm On Dec 04, 2023
I am Adejor Lawrence is owner of Valuedam Network.

I recently created a website which comprises of a VTU Platform and a Blog.

With this website one can begin to make money by selling data for the major Networks in Nigeria.

You'll be getting data a cheap rate which you can sell or recruit resellers to sell for you will you earn on autopilot.

I created this website for the purpose of selling it as I already have my VTU Business website in which I sell data for all network.

This is the website url https://vtu.databot.com.ng

If you're interested in it, it's available for a very discounted price of #50,000.

You can reach me on 09069914327
Sms/WhatsApp/Call.

I'll also show you have you can be generating money consistently, the way I currently do with my own.

Thanks.

Update: This has been sold.
Thank you.

I can build one for you if you need it.

(1) (Reply)

Arbitrage Update At N791/$ And Sell N1,150 / Breaking: Angola Announces Abdication From OPEC / Hello Guys, I Have 23k, 96% Purity Gild For Sale In Abuja. 56m/kg. I Have Up To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.