Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Heartbroken - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Heartbroken (284 Views)

Heartbroken Lesbian Begs Partner Not To Leave Her (Video) / Heartbroken Mum Who Ran Over One Year Old Daughter Says She ‘Made A Mistake’ / Mom Heartbroken After Smelling Weed On Her Daughters (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heartbroken by Ogabenma: 12:58am On Dec 05, 2023
I am so heartbroken. My big gen for my shop was stolen today due to my carelessness. I forgot to carry it inside, so many things going on in my head. Came back to the shop 40 minutes later after I left, only to discover that the gen has been stolen. Very big bulky gen. I'm just wondering how they did it so fast without any body seeing them. Can't eat or sleep. Fallen sick. Wondering how I will cope this December period because NEPA light isn't constant especially at night. How do I recover this generator please? What do I need to do? Which prayer do I have to say? I'm so heartbroken here
Re: Heartbroken by Bahamas95(m): 2:10am On Dec 05, 2023
Sorry about that, these thieves don't have conscience at all.

Wetin you nor buy you go get mind come steal am to punish the owner......I wonder why some people see stealing as smartness, in their mind now they're smart.
Re: Heartbroken by superCleanworks(m): 4:00am On Dec 05, 2023
Ogabenma:
Very big bulky gen. I'm just wondering how they did it so fast without any body seeing them.

Somebody must have seen something especially Being a bulky gen that requires two people to lift. it might still be within the area as the thief also has to be careful. are there bushes around your shop? A picture of the area would give us more ideas on how to advice on this.
Ask and promise 10-20k reward and keep asking to make the environment uncomfortable for the thief because they might be waiting for you to keep quiet and forget.

1 Like

Re: Heartbroken by Lance008(m): 6:33am On Dec 05, 2023
Bro dem no try for you
Everything hard now to be honest
The price of the big Gen would have x2 now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Heartbroken by Lance008(m): 6:35am On Dec 05, 2023
superCleanworks:

Somebody must have seen something especially Being a bulky gen that requires two people to lift. it might still be within the area as the thief also has to be careful. are there bushes around your shop? A picture of the area would give us more ideas on how to advice on this.
Ask and promise 10-20k reward and keep asking to make the environment uncomfortable for the thief because they might be waiting for you to keep quiet and forget.
Thief and hatters no diff
Re: Heartbroken by Ogabenma: 6:51am On Dec 05, 2023
superCleanworks:

there's no Bush o. It's on a very busy road. Ijesha Road, karounwi bus stop, surulere. I will definitely place a bounty however little. This is too much in this trying time.

1 Like

Re: Heartbroken by superCleanworks(m): 7:58am On Dec 05, 2023
Ogabenma:
there's no Bush o. It's on a very busy road. Ijesha Road, karounwi bus stop, surulere. I will definitely place a bounty however little. This is too much in this trying time.
karounwi is a place full of people even about 20 years ago last time I was there.
karounwi bus stop and NOBODY saw anything? na lie.
Guy. Ask all the shops and houses close to you. You have a 50% chance of seeing your gen if you make noise.

1 Like

Re: Heartbroken by Streetdoctor: 8:30am On Dec 05, 2023
Ogabenma:
Go and check those ronu miscreants, na d type of thieving dem like
Re: Heartbroken by Aaaaarghmed(m): 1:37pm On Dec 05, 2023
Lance008:
Bro dem no try for you
Everything hard now to be honest
The price of the big Gen would have x2 now
na ×3
Re: Heartbroken by Aaaaarghmed(m): 1:38pm On Dec 05, 2023
Na wa,under 40mins dem thief big gen.i wonder wetin this pple fit thief under 2 hours. OP sorry

2 Likes

Re: Heartbroken by sunnymighty(m): 4:31am On Dec 06, 2023
[quote author=superCleanworks post=127321698]

Ask and promise 10-20k reward and keep asking to make the environment uncomfortable for the thief because they might be waiting for you to keep quiet and forget. [/quote

Go with this advice Op, the chances of recovering your Gen.is still high, ask around.

(1) (Reply)

INSIDE LIFE: Bishop Daniel Who Prophesy Tinubu's Arrest On Inauguration Day, E / Kaduna Police Arrest Kidnappers’ Gang Leader Linked To Catholic Church Attack / Court Sentences TikTok User To Three Years Jail For Defaming Nollywood Actress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.