Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,680 members, 7,831,108 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Doctor Refused To Disclose The Test Result To Patient - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctor Refused To Disclose The Test Result To Patient (189 Views)

Doctor Refused To Pay For My Husband's Physiotherapy Services, Fights Him. / Plateau To Punish Culprits Who Leaked COVID-19 Index Test Result / Coronavirus: Test result of suspected Katsina case negative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctor Refused To Disclose The Test Result To Patient by Orubebe01: 2:19pm On Dec 05, 2023
I have someone that went to one of the government hospital, she was directed to do some test Which she did. But on meeting the doctor, some medication was prescribed for her.
She then asked the doctor the ailments that is been treated but the doctor refused telling her.
Re: Doctor Refused To Disclose The Test Result To Patient by madridguy(m): 2:21pm On Dec 05, 2023
From the drugs she can have a clue of her illness.
Re: Doctor Refused To Disclose The Test Result To Patient by duro4chang(m): 2:34pm On Dec 05, 2023
Why should the test result be kept secret?
Re: Doctor Refused To Disclose The Test Result To Patient by FarmBusinessNG: 3:28pm On Dec 05, 2023
I won't go to such hospital any longer

(1) (Reply)

Why Your Legs "Shock" After Prolonged Toilet Time - Aproko Doctor / Toasty Heater Review - SCAM Exposed! Shocking! / Can't Hold Urine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.