Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,284 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Woman Who Left Her Husband With Three Kids.. Who Is To Blame - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Who Left Her Husband With Three Kids.. Who Is To Blame (383 Views)

Kenyan Woman Who Left Her Husband Of 20yrs To Marry The "Holy Spirit" Found Dead / Mother Gives Birth To Three Kids For Son In Kwara (pics) / Woman Buries Her 5 Kids Who Died In A Fire Incident On Her Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Who Left Her Husband With Three Kids.. Who Is To Blame by royalfly(m): 6:02pm On Dec 05, 2023
Well said, I know someone who has three kids. The woman left. Before she left, she asked that she takes the last one and leave the rest. The man told her either u take them all or leave all of them. She left, before then she stated that the kids are not for the man and that she is sleeping with certain people,, which was confirmed by people that she said that. As a matter of fact both parents of the couple confirmed that she even said when she gave birth to the first child. The guy managed to carry on with life with her. She would constantly pick up quarrel and run to her parents house for months. In one of this episode she found out she was pregnant after almost two months and came back to the house after settlement before she left thus last time. School was to resume, the guy sent money for school supply as she requested and was begged not to change the children school. She used the money to change the school, and said it was for convenience and the money the guy sent is for what he owes her. NOW THE GUY HAS LEFT HER TO TAKE CARE OF THE KIDS GIVEN WHAT SHE SAID AND HER ATTITUDE. NOW SHE GATHERS THE KIDS TO SAY AMEN AS SHE INSULTS THE MAN AND SENDS AS VOICE NOTE. WOULD U BLAME THE MAN FOR NOT INVOLVING HIMSELF WITH HER OR THE KIDS. THE GUY IS INCONSTQNT PAIN NOW. RESEMBLANCE MAKES HIM FEEL THE KIDS ARE HIS AND HE SHOULD DO SOMETHING. BUT ALL THIS, ITS THE MAN TO BLAME? THESE WOMEN CAN BE WICKED. NOTE THIS GUY HAS BEEN DOING ALL HE CAN FOR HER AND THE KIDS WHILE THERE WHERE HOME. WHAT DO U HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THIS?
Re: Woman Who Left Her Husband With Three Kids.. Who Is To Blame by yrhuhfy113: 6:11pm On Dec 05, 2023
please NEXT time, write in a way that is easy for us to understand if you truly want counsel

6 Likes

Re: Woman Who Left Her Husband With Three Kids.. Who Is To Blame by madone: 6:11pm On Dec 05, 2023
Don't judge marriage matter from outside ooo. Hear the side of the woman first not them say them say

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Left Her Husband With Three Kids.. Who Is To Blame by royalfly(m): 6:16pm On Dec 05, 2023
madone:
Don't judge marriage matter from outside ooo. Hear the side of the woman first not them say them say

We have heard from the woman and there I nothing contradicting. From what she said, her parents even apologized to her for getting married, maybe she was forced to marry, she had the plans of traveling. The guy paid the rent, school fees all other house bills electricity and all and even the cooking gas. She works just like the guy and at the time earns even more but the guy borrowed the whole responsibility and she always complained. All she said about sleeping with other men and the kids not being for the man is confirmed. She even confirmed it to me but excused it by saying Co the man abused her Tha man maintains he never abused her but her usual extreme ways of talking
Re: Woman Who Left Her Husband With Three Kids.. Who Is To Blame by royalfly(m): 6:17pm On Dec 05, 2023
yrhuhfy113:
please NEXT time, write in a way that is easy for us to understand if you truly want counsel

It was actually in a rush, heard the full story and felt for the guy. U need to see this guy to understand.
Re: Woman Who Left Her Husband With Three Kids.. Who Is To Blame by royalfly(m): 6:25pm On Dec 05, 2023
madone:

The woman has arrested or called the police for this guy more than three times, the last time she used soldiers to pack her things. She claims she was always beaten, the guy claims to never have beaten thus girl, but in the course of the 5 year marraige has only smacked lightly 3 times due to constant abuse and insult but never hit her to be called a beating in African context lol. But I believe this is the truth. He has called the parents even b4 she left for weeks they did not answer and after she left they did not answer, she even went to the guys work place to embarrass him and he called them they did not answer. The father claims as someone told the man that he is doing what any father would do. According to the guy the father has ones come to help the girl pack her load out because of a quarrel they had. They was no smacking self involved all because she stole money from the guy
Re: Woman Who Left Her Husband With Three Kids.. Who Is To Blame by Oizee(f): 7:05pm On Dec 05, 2023
Honestly I read this post twice but couldn't comprehend.
What do you mean who is to blame? Didn't you say the kids are not for the man?

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Left Her Husband With Three Kids.. Who Is To Blame by RevolverOcelot(m): 7:11pm On Dec 05, 2023
Copy and paste topic. Op what are you saying?
Re: Woman Who Left Her Husband With Three Kids.. Who Is To Blame by socialmediaman: 3:09am On Dec 06, 2023
ChatGPT version, for those who struggled to understand like I did

CC: royalfly

A friend of mine shared his troubling family situation with me. He told me that his wife left him, initially wanting to take their youngest child with her. However, he insisted that she either take all their children or leave them all with him. She chose to leave and astonishingly claimed that the children were not his, confessing to having affairs, which was confirmed by several people.

He recounted how he struggled to keep his life together amidst these revelations, but his wife often initiated quarrels and repeatedly left to stay with her parents. During one such separation, she discovered she was pregnant and returned after nearly two months, only to leave again later.

He also mentioned a specific incident when the school year was starting. He had sent money for the children's school supplies, but his wife used it to change their school, justifying her action by saying the money was to settle what he allegedly owed her. Frustrated and hurt by her actions and words, he has since decided to cease his involvement with her and the children. He even shared that she records the children insulting him in prayers and sends these recordings to him.

He expressed his anguish over the situation, torn between the doubt of paternity and his sense of responsibility towards the children. He questioned whether he is to blame for the situation, noting that he had always provided for his family when they were together.

Re: Woman Who Left Her Husband With Three Kids.. Who Is To Blame by Foodqueen(f): 3:25am On Dec 06, 2023
Woman leave you, your life scatter like this, u can't even put anything together.

See the way you are just contradicting yourself in your writeup.

The woman left, the man leave, the parent say ....... Yen! Yen! Yen...
Re: Woman Who Left Her Husband With Three Kids.. Who Is To Blame by Kobojunkie: 3:42am On Dec 06, 2023
royalfly:
Well said, I know someone who has three kids. The woman left. Before she left, she asked that she takes the last one and leave the rest. The man told her either u take them all or leave all of them. She left, before then she stated that the kids are not for the man and that she is sleeping with certain people,, which was confirmed by people that she said that. As a matter of fact both parents of the couple confirmed that she even said when she gave birth to the first child. The guy managed to carry on with life with her.
The man told you he believed the kids are not his yet he continues to hold the boys hostage, why? undecided
Re: Woman Who Left Her Husband With Three Kids.. Who Is To Blame by Kobojunkie: 3:43am On Dec 06, 2023
Oizee:
Honestly I read this post twice but couldn't comprehend. What do you mean who is to blame? Didn't you say the kids are not for the man?
My point exactly! As soon as I saw the part where OP claimed the kids weren't his, I wondered what the heck else OP was trying to argue for. undecided

We wey done dey follow the story for more than a year now no make am personal issue particularly since the entire saga has been narrated solely from OP's angle. This one come late come dey make am his own wahala... na so people jobless pass me? grin
Re: Woman Who Left Her Husband With Three Kids.. Who Is To Blame by royalfly(m): 7:22am On Dec 06, 2023
socialmediaman:
ChatGPT version, for those who struggled to understand like I did

CC: royalfly

I appreciate this thanks. Wrote in a hurry

(1) (Reply)

Fumigation / Get The Video On My Wall / It Takes Two...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.