Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Can U Drink Ur Urine? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can U Drink Ur Urine? (34464 Views)

Before You Continue To Drink The Rumoured Salt & Water Ebola Cure - READ This.. / What Do You Think Of Urine Therapy? / Worst Weight Loss Remedy - Urine Therapy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can U Drink Ur Urine? by naijaking1: 1:12pm On Oct 10, 2007
Once again, and as a public health issue, I want to say that for every reason one thinks he needs to drink urine, there ten reasons why you should not.

Take for example, the substance urokinase, a fibrinolytic agent found in urine, and found effective in opening clogged arteries like the coronary of the heart.

You should not drink your own urine or that of anyother person because:

1. You need 4400IU/kg/hr of this drug in a purified form over 2hr to open a clogged artery. In urine, you do not know how many ml of urine could give you this quantity- a cup, 2, or all the urine samples passed in your yard or village that particular morning- you just don't know.
2. Too small a quantity would not do the job, but too large an amount will lead to uncontrolled bleeding in your brain, bladder and bowel
3. Urine, like other waste products of the body contain toxic and very harmful products of metabolism.
4. The body uses urine to flush the ureters, urethra, and entire genitourinary system, if you drink this urine, you also drink harmful bacteria that should have been flushed
5. You drink shed and dead tissues with urine
6. Cancer cells may also be consumed as you try to question nature for getting rid bye-products
7.Biochemically, urine helps to maintain body acidity, when you drink urine, you help throw your body off balance in terms of ph
8.Volume control is also thrown off balance when you resort to drinking your own urine
9. Blood pressure, salt balance is likely to be disturbed with urine consumption
10. For every ml of urine consumed for urokinase, you also drink urea-ammonia, phosphate, and other deadly elements.
11. If you're a chronic urine drinker, be sure to tell your family, boy/girl friend, because you will surely be spreading all sorts of diseases.
12. I can go, but ---- no time.

I was not trying to confuse the issue at all. I emphasize that urine like stool and sweat are the body's waste products. Clearly, the tendency to be attracted to these products are related, and are treated similarly.

I may not convince any hardliner urine drinker in this thread, but at least other potential drinkers will know the facts and make up their minds.

Have you ever asked your physician about drinking urine?
Re: Can U Drink Ur Urine? by tommyex(m): 5:28pm On Oct 11, 2007
Men i must say I am convinced by both parties(urine drinkers and urine non-drinkers)

I also heard Urine on the skin cures,wats the negative effect of urine on the skin Naijaking??

Even if i dont do it i believe some of our health solutions are free.
Do u know i heard a girl who was told to rub her Menses on her skin 2 get it back after a fatal burn?I dont know if it worked but she sure got cured in record time,as in it smoothened.
So i ll just believe anything wonders they say never ends,even if i wont pertake
Re: Can U Drink Ur Urine? by perosty(m): 10:57am On Oct 19, 2007
if you can conveniently gulps your urine what of your stool it's also from your body smiley
Re: Can U Drink Ur Urine? by Scopium: 5:46pm On Oct 19, 2007
Yes I can you want to pay to watch me?
Re: Can U Drink Ur Urine? by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 22, 2007
No way would I drink my urine.

I'm not a chemist, my discipline is Mechanical Engineering / Electronics and Telecom, but I can understand where Naijaking1 is coming from. From my Biology days too, I know what urine consists of, and why the body gets rid of it, via the kidneys.

I would not advice anyone to drink urine, for any purpose! Still, it's personal choice, folk will do what they want to.
Re: Can U Drink Ur Urine? by almondjoy(f): 11:55am On Oct 23, 2007
Siena:

No way would I drink my urine.

I'm not a chemist, my discipline is Mechanical Engineering / Electronics and Telecom, but I can understand where Naijaking1 is coming from. From my Biology days too, I know what urine consists of, and why the body gets rid of it, via the kidneys.

I would not advice anyone to drink urine, for any purpose! Still, it's personal choice, folk will do what they want to.

Thank you! Why do we have apple juice for crying out loud? undecided
Re: Can U Drink Ur Urine? by almondjoy(f): 11:56am On Oct 23, 2007
naijaking1:

Once again, and as a public health issue, I want to say that for every reason one thinks he needs to drink urine, there ten reasons why you should not.

Take for example, the substance urokinase, a fibrinolytic agent found in urine, and found effective in opening clogged arteries like the coronary of the heart.

You should not drink your own urine or that of anyother person because:

1. You need 4400IU/kg/hr of this drug in a purified form over 2hr to open a clogged artery. In urine, you do not know how many ml of urine could give you this quantity- a cup, 2, or all the urine samples passed in your yard or village that particular morning- you just don't know.
2. Too small a quantity would not do the job, but too large an amount will lead to uncontrolled bleeding in your brain, bladder and bowel
3. Urine, like other waste products of the body contain toxic and very harmful products of metabolism.
4. The body uses urine to flush the ureters, urethra, and entire genitourinary system, if you drink this urine, you also drink harmful bacteria that should have been flushed
5. You drink shed and dead tissues with urine
6. Cancer cells may also be consumed as you try to question nature for getting rid bye-products
7.Biochemically, urine helps to maintain body acidity, when you drink urine, you help throw your body off balance in terms of ph
8.Volume control is also thrown off balance when you resort to drinking your own urine
9. Blood pressure, salt balance is likely to be disturbed with urine consumption
10. For every ml of urine consumed for urokinase, you also drink urea-ammonia, phosphate, and other deadly elements.
11. If you're a chronic urine drinker, be sure to tell your family, boy/girl friend, because you will surely be spreading all sorts of diseases.
12. I can go, but ---- no time.

I was not trying to confuse the issue at all. I emphasize that urine like stool and sweat are the body's waste products. Clearly, the tendency to be attracted to these products are related, and are treated similarly.

I may not convince any hardliner urine drinker in this thread, but at least other potential drinkers will know the facts and make up their minds.

Have you ever asked your physician about drinking urine?

WOW!!!! wink
Re: Can U Drink Ur Urine? by AkoEja: 8:33am On Sep 28, 2008
For urine drinkers, note : If urine is good for the body, I suspect your stool will be a good body cream too to refresh the skin and prevent wrinkles!
Re: Can U Drink Ur Urine? by stnonymus(m): 1:49pm On Sep 28, 2008
Drink my own piss? For wetin na! Abi dem swear for me.

Trust me,if piss was beneficial CocaCola would have bottled it or canned it by now.And they'd probably call it PISSALIVE!

Re: Can U Drink Ur Urine? by Akinagirl(f): 7:18am On Sep 29, 2008
Benefits, health benefits whatever, got to be another way. Ewww urine.
Re: Can U Drink Ur Urine? by Fummiee(f): 9:20am On Sep 29, 2008
Can a pregnant woman drink her urine?
Re: Can U Drink Ur Urine? by Pitokwe(m): 2:28pm On Sep 29, 2008
I have drank my urine so many times.want to look young and glowing, tongue
try it.though could be difficult.but i love it because the effect is great and positive
Re: Can U Drink Ur Urine? by reindeer: 9:50pm On Sep 29, 2008
Last time i checked the woman who was at the forefront of urine therapy in nija died suddenly!
remember her?
Re: Can U Drink Ur Urine? by ikamefa(f): 9:51pm On Sep 29, 2008
Re: Can U Drink Ur Urine? by reindeer: 10:02pm On Sep 29, 2008
yep.
ifd it really worked she shouldnt have succumbed like that
we all know the kidney works hard at getting rid of the stuffs in the urine, we've all seen the effects of kidney failure on people.
let wastes be wastes.
drink water, has a lot more value.
Re: Can U Drink Ur Urine? by ikamefa(f): 10:07pm On Sep 29, 2008
Re: Can U Drink Ur Urine? by minute(f): 10:22pm On Sep 29, 2008
Urine guzzling??

Wow!! what next?

Your kidney filters all of the imprities out of your body

and process them into your urine so that your body can excrete

it.Re-injesting it is just sickening. There are reasons for bodily functions

and the reasons donot include Re-injestion.
Re: Can U Drink Ur Urine? by sosodat: 2:33pm On Oct 04, 2008
minute:

Urine guzzling??

Wow!! what next?

Your kidney filters all of the imprities out of your body

and process them into your urine so that your body can excrete

it.Re-injesting it is just sickening. There are reasons for bodily functions

and the reasons donot include Re-injestion.
Word!
Re: Can U Drink Ur Urine? by ayodele123(m): 9:06pm On Oct 26, 2009
yes.
i did drink mine around 2005
You have to drink the first urine in the morning after waking up.Just a half glass.
it worked wonders in my system
Try it.
Re: Can U Drink Ur Urine? by Adain: 12:55pm On Nov 20, 2009
This is a great place for me to visit as I need to understand more of this. Thanks for the tips.

-------------------------------------------
Panafil
Re: Can U Drink Ur Urine? by iz2much: 2:24pm On Nov 21, 2009
i cant
Re: Can U Drink Ur Urine? by coolier(f): 5:20pm On Nov 21, 2009
No.
Re: Can U Drink Ur Urine? by Snowqueen: 7:45am On Nov 25, 2009
Yes! You can drink your urine. In fact you should drink it, it's your own water. I drank mine daily, actually I prefer to call it "my own wine". We all know that different wine have different tastes, so does urine. If you have malaria your urine taste different compare to when you are infected with bacteria or viral disease. Do you know that the best facial treatment you can give yourself is to rub your stale urine on your face every night? Urine therapy is a solution to any type of ailment that you can think of. If you want to know how to use urine therapy to cure any type of disease you can reach me on 08067013345 or mail to: herbaldoctor@live.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can U Drink Ur Urine? by CarlosVent(m): 9:01am On Nov 26, 2009
two drops of ur early morning urine into ur eyes everyday will make u never to know what is eye problem.

Drinking also does a lot of prevention and it really reduces the sugar rate in the body.

its early morning urine not afternoon or evening one pls
Re: Can U Drink Ur Urine? by megacash(m): 12:17pm On Dec 14, 2009
Whether we believe it or not the truth remains the truth. I am not contributing to this thread to convince anybody, but I only want to share my own experiences, possibly the information may be helpful to some people. Urine therapy works! I personally have used it to cure many health problems for myself and others. The ailment include fever, piles, etc.

I read some post on Late Elizabeth Kafaru, I wonder why people try to confuse others with half information. Yes, Elizabeth Kafaru died of  cancer, but that does not imply that urine therapy is not working. After her passing away, it was reported in Guardian newspaper that after many years ago, she was diagnosed of cancer of the womb, and was advised medically to do operation to remove her womb. That was when she used urine therapy to cure it and gave birth to many children with that same womb. So it does not hold water for someone to say that urine therapy is not effective because she later died later many many years after of cancer disease. This is not a way to honor a woman that has devoted her life sharing information and helping many people with alternative health solutions.

In simplicity, we should accept that human being will die of one thing or the other when the time comes. It was also recorded that in the olden days, when sailors in ship were lost in the middle of sea, and they have exhausted their food, they were able to survive on urine therapy for weeks.

1 Like

Re: Can U Drink Ur Urine? by PrinceDsr(m): 11:56pm On Jan 22, 2010
Its practitioners have advocated urine therapy as a treatment for asthma, arthritis, allergies, acne,
cancer, indigestion, migraines, wrinkles, and a host of other conditions.
Re: Can U Drink Ur Urine? by peacettw: 5:55am On Jan 26, 2010
OK. I WILL SAY THESE ONLY ONCE. UR BODY DEEMED IT FIT TO REMOVE WHAT IN ITS WISDOM WAS NO LONGER WANTED. WHY IN D WORLD DO U WANT IT BACK INSIDE U. THINK ABOUT IT, PLS. IT IS JUST COMMON SENSE.
Re: Can U Drink Ur Urine? by soserious(f): 7:42am On Jan 26, 2010
This works great on removing acne from your face!
Re: Can U Drink Ur Urine? by agathamari(f): 10:08am On Jan 26, 2010
urine is inatly sterile unless you have a UTI. drinking your own urine is safe as long as in limited amounts (you dont want to drink all of your urine but an ounce a day poses no significant health risks) urea- one of the components of urine is used in many medications as well as topical applications. doctors also recoment the topical use of pure urine under some sicumstances (jellyfish stings and resistant athleats foot). when using whole urine avoid the eyes, nose or open wounds due to the presence of uric acid in the urine which can agravate the skin (uric acid causes diaper rash which is also called urine burn)
Re: Can U Drink Ur Urine? by Abekeade08(f): 10:46pm On Jan 26, 2010
Drinking urine, olorun maje. Ewwww, disgusting and nasty. Veracious and Urine drinkers, how do your partners manage to kiss you?? Ewww, makes me want to barf at the thought of kissing a urine drinker.

* runs out of thread to go puke*

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Effects Of SALT Water On Skin And General Health / Woman Displays The Burden Of Living With HIV With Her Family. Photos / Young Girl Lands In A Hospital After Being Bitten By A Venomous Snake. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.