Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Lady Found Dead In Lagos Hotel, Boyfriend Disappears - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Found Dead In Lagos Hotel, Boyfriend Disappears (46175 Views)

Lady Found Dead By The Roadside In Edo State (Disturbing Photos) / A Lady Found Unclad And Dead In Edo State (Disturbing Photos) / Lady Found Dead In Redeem Church In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Found Dead In Lagos Hotel, Boyfriend Disappears by Jangolover: 11:31am On Dec 07, 2023
baralatie:

The dude na real suspect
Aswear
Re: Lady Found Dead In Lagos Hotel, Boyfriend Disappears by Eriokanmi: 11:31am On Dec 07, 2023
tit:
Na the hotel people kill the girl.
For this time you dey say you give people room but you no see their id card?
Good point. But no amount of warnings would deter the ladies of this generation from satisfying their desires. Radio, TV, social media report similar cases everyday but they'd never learn.

Your bf would take you to see his family and she gets entertained in his house, not in a hotel. Any lady who follows a man to a hotel doesn't cherish her life and the love her family has for her
Re: Lady Found Dead In Lagos Hotel, Boyfriend Disappears by StpidNLmods: 11:31am On Dec 07, 2023
When I read ur comment and another of one igbo name boy too, I was proud to be a Nigerian. Nigerians are indeed intelligent, educated and smart too.

Our government is collaborating with foreign witches to Bleep us but "he who is holding what the child is crying for for, must surely suffer weak hands"

descartes400:

When her name is ascertained...from her friends and her phone number will be ascertained too. The Gps movement of persons's number that called her, and if pinged to the hotel location, will be apprehended!. and he will be caught.
Re: Lady Found Dead In Lagos Hotel, Boyfriend Disappears by Decarbonisation: 11:33am On Dec 07, 2023
Won do pa ni abi won fi se ogun owo, abi iki natural lo ku? shocked
Re: Lady Found Dead In Lagos Hotel, Boyfriend Disappears by Jangolover: 11:33am On Dec 07, 2023
advanceDNA:

how do u think they track stolen phones ..pple always make mistakes when they commit crime... Instead make the werey throw both phones inside river....he go sell am.....
See eeh...that guy just want to clear anything that will make the police to trace him.

The guy ll dumb the phone somewhere...he knows what he's doing
Re: Lady Found Dead In Lagos Hotel, Boyfriend Disappears by ericmor: 11:36am On Dec 07, 2023
How do the people of nairaland help in identifying the late lady if there are no picture. Everything in Nigeria now is to say and for people to hear and move on with no action and strict investigation to follow up. How niaja won take better if we continue like this
Re: Lady Found Dead In Lagos Hotel, Boyfriend Disappears by descartes400: 11:37am On Dec 07, 2023
Quebec91:
Na fbi and cia fit dey do all these, you see ou naija police are bad with investigation
the NPF operate a tracking system
so does the DSS
and besides, it doesn't even require the NPF to do the tracking....our Communication networks i.e MTN, 9mobile,Glo etc can easily triangulate the Gps emissions of suspects phone numbers to victim's own and narrow down to main suspect that was with her at that moment.
Re: Lady Found Dead In Lagos Hotel, Boyfriend Disappears by baralatie(m): 11:38am On Dec 07, 2023
ericmor:
How do the people of nairaland help in identifying the late lady if there are no picture. Everything in Nigeria now is to say and for people to hear and move on with no action and strict investigation to follow up. How niaja won take better if we continue like this
Unless her family lodge a missing person case but unless it is in the same state or division?

1 Like

Re: Lady Found Dead In Lagos Hotel, Boyfriend Disappears by baralatie(m): 11:39am On Dec 07, 2023
descartes400:

the NPF operate a tracking system
so does the DSS
and besides, it doesn't even require the NPF to do the tracking....our Communication networks i.e MTN, 9mobile,Glo etc can easily triangulate the Gps emissions of suspects phone numbers to victim's own and narrow down to main suspect that was with her at that moment.

Well
At least you need to know her phone number first
Which is s bit difficult
Re: Lady Found Dead In Lagos Hotel, Boyfriend Disappears by baralatie(m): 11:43am On Dec 07, 2023
Well
One thing can be done
The police can take her photo shot
And her finger print
And run it in the database and her profile will come out to her bank sef
But who will help the police in speed up the process because it is expensive o
Re: Lady Found Dead In Lagos Hotel, Boyfriend Disappears by baralatie(m): 11:45am On Dec 07, 2023
With her picture taken and her name discovered the police Dan now contact her families to break the news
Definitely the man who took her out will be discovered
Re: Lady Found Dead In Lagos Hotel, Boyfriend Disappears by baralatie(m): 11:49am On Dec 07, 2023
To the point the man took even her clothes?
Re: Lady Found Dead In Lagos Hotel, Boyfriend Disappears by nedekid: 11:51am On Dec 07, 2023
advanceDNA:

They always make mistakes ....na sell e go sell am......them go still track the phone
Abi, na so one my criminal ex truck driver weh carry load from company to Bua suger lost some of the sacks him carry, come put me for litigation for for close to 9 years now. You know how stupid him de?
After I sack am, I heard he was driving trailer in Benin. Na Edo boy. Niggar come go join gang, hijack tanker for
ondo road, then kill the driver!
Guess what and why I de talk the tori, na him collect phone as part of him share. Idiot carry phone dash him girl friend aka fiancé. Girl happy.
After sometime, ake trace the number, one form say na big boy, invite the girl for runs to Akure. So the driver gf land Akure come nack, eke nab am, move am go Benin. Na so them nab the stupid driver and him whole gang.
Him don de jail now for a long time.
Na stupidity, greed. One guy de talk say if you gats do something illegal, no involve Benin guy. Na true? Lol
Re: Lady Found Dead In Lagos Hotel, Boyfriend Disappears by Exceed15: 11:53am On Dec 07, 2023
I doubt if there are CCtv cameras
Re: Lady Found Dead In Lagos Hotel, Boyfriend Disappears by Blitzking: 11:55am On Dec 07, 2023
post=127355998:

Source: https://punchng.com/lady-found-dead-in-lagos-hotel-boyfriend-disappears/
hotel na dangerous business ooh ...u must apply all due diligence a simple cctv would have protected the hotel and the staff need to apply due diligence..how was payment made...don't collect cash dem no go hear..now no trail.

1 Like

Re: Lady Found Dead In Lagos Hotel, Boyfriend Disappears by zoedew: 12:01pm On Dec 07, 2023
post=127355998:

Source: https://punchng.com/lady-found-dead-in-lagos-hotel-boyfriend-disappears/
Bad business. Live holy. It is a life without regrets.
Re: Lady Found Dead In Lagos Hotel, Boyfriend Disappears by Mayhem1: 12:05pm On Dec 07, 2023
Nobody is shouting Lagos state on this thread, if it was OGUN state that this happened we no go hear word
Re: Lady Found Dead In Lagos Hotel, Boyfriend Disappears by Mayhem1: 12:06pm On Dec 07, 2023
Edusouls:
the populace there is not only humans but mixture of walking dead, the possessed, maniacs, ritualists, demons, shape shifters, witches, occultic men and women, cryptids, is a place I have lived and am talking out of experience
don’t forget to mention kidnappers and armed robbers
Re: Lady Found Dead In Lagos Hotel, Boyfriend Disappears by baralatie(m): 12:08pm On Dec 07, 2023
Exceed15:
I doubt if there are CCtv cameras
No need the police can use her picture of her face taken with her finger prints and run it.
All her details and information will be retrieved plus her last active line plus the last person she spoke with
Re: Lady Found Dead In Lagos Hotel, Boyfriend Disappears by MrSmithy: 12:17pm On Dec 07, 2023
This is really an unprofessional act from the hotel...how will you not take personal information of your guest when you know you have no CCTV camera.
Re: Lady Found Dead In Lagos Hotel, Boyfriend Disappears by baralatie(m): 12:18pm On Dec 07, 2023
MrSmithy:
This is really an unprofessional act from the hotel...how will you not take personal information of your guest when you know you have no CCTV camera.

It is short time
Re: Lady Found Dead In Lagos Hotel, Boyfriend Disappears by livenija: 12:21pm On Dec 07, 2023
1TrippleCee:
Be mindful and intentional about your actions and interactions
see mouth
Re: Lady Found Dead In Lagos Hotel, Boyfriend Disappears by Skyehigher1: 12:26pm On Dec 07, 2023
All those criminal element are not going to book hotel at intercontinental hotel or eko hotel transcorp Hilton but they will go a local hotel where they will do there bad things if not for the ritualist it going to be drug sex
Re: Lady Found Dead In Lagos Hotel, Boyfriend Disappears by FireUpNow(m): 12:31pm On Dec 07, 2023
Girls , money and dick. Anyway rip to her. What a shame she has brought to her family. Stick with one man that your people know, they won't hear.
Re: Lady Found Dead In Lagos Hotel, Boyfriend Disappears by CJStarz: 12:37pm On Dec 07, 2023
LeeSmart:
Me na the shame wey de deceased bring to her family self be my problm.
If only her family can be traced!
The killer went away with her phone.
They should have snapped her face and posted on the net.
Poor girl!
May her spirit pursue her killer
Re: Lady Found Dead In Lagos Hotel, Boyfriend Disappears by andyanders: 12:51pm On Dec 07, 2023
The receptionist did not take the name of the lodger 'cus he/she has pocketed the money. He/she must be held responsible for the death of the lady. He/she is an accomplice to the crime. How can a male partner walk out of the hotel without the knowledge of the hotel staff.

Ladies, u love good life with someone who takes u to an hotel, be ready to pay the price, which is death.

No rip for her.
Re: Lady Found Dead In Lagos Hotel, Boyfriend Disappears by caye(m): 12:59pm On Dec 07, 2023
It's mandatory for all hotels to have a functional CCTV.
That's the law.
When you run foul of the law, the law suffers you. Simpu
Re: Lady Found Dead In Lagos Hotel, Boyfriend Disappears by Kzcee: 1:09pm On Dec 07, 2023
To know the suspect is easy they should track the victim's phone number and go through those who called her constantly, hours before the bad incident
Re: Lady Found Dead In Lagos Hotel, Boyfriend Disappears by godofuck231: 1:32pm On Dec 07, 2023
14 inches deadly D on the loose
Re: Lady Found Dead In Lagos Hotel, Boyfriend Disappears by Crafteck1: 1:52pm On Dec 07, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:
The fact that her clothes and phone were taken away by her male companion after her demise,suggests purposefulness in the actions of the suspect.
He may have intentionally killed her and then to cover his tracks,he left with her phone and clothes.
If the lady died as a result of unforeseen circumstances due to underlying state of health, the man would be too frightened to even think of taking her phone and other personal effects.
These perilous times, ladies should be extra vigilant about where they go and who they go with.
And to think Christmas is 18 or less days away.

It suggests covering his tracks... On phone, he would be the last number, on clothes, i dunno

1 Like

Re: Lady Found Dead In Lagos Hotel, Boyfriend Disappears by ejay25(m): 2:01pm On Dec 07, 2023
This is the same thing that happened in this story

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofCM0yQo62I?si=FSFBAVoU1O7ye9mH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Parade Okotubo, Don Wanny's Senior Gang Member Over Omoku Killings / Fulani Herdsmen Accused Of Raping & Killing A Lady In Edo. Sparks Protest(Photo) / Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.