Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Free Huawei Modem Unlocker - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Free Huawei Modem Unlocker (1501 Views)

Unlock Your New Huawei Modem(intrested Nlandrs). / Spectranet Cpe Internet Modem. 6k. / How To Unlock A Modem And Browse Unlimited For Just N1500 With Your Blackberry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Huawei Modem Unlocker by will2lead(m): 2:13pm On Oct 31, 2011
In recent times, mobile broadband internet has been made possible with the introduction of 3G enabled mobile phones and of course usb modems.
With a 3G enabled usb internet modem, you can browse anywhere, anytime as long as you have your laptop with you.
Sometimes, your internet service provider might go off air and leave you stranded without an internet connection thus the need to make sure that your very own portable usb internet modem is FREE to work on any network thus making migration smooth and seamless Winking smile.
This quick tutorial will show you how to get the unlock code for your Huawei USB Modem etc with the help of the Universal Master Code Free

Read more from this link for the tutorial and the download link

http://www.infocitadel.com/2011/10/free-huawei-modem-unlocker-download.html
Re: Free Huawei Modem Unlocker by Kajona: 6:40am On Jan 06, 2012
Informative!! i got my Huawei unlocked by unlock code and i got code from Mobile-Unlocker and unlocked,

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Cleanwash Laundry And Dry Cleaning Management v1 / Http://www.broadstreetlagos.com/index.php - daily updates on Naija Stocks/Bonds / Grow your business with Creative and Sales-driven Graphic Designs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.