Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

Emeka Offor Donates 10 Houses To Widows In Anambra - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Emeka Offor Donates 10 Houses To Widows In Anambra (29587 Views)

200 Houses To Go As Wike Orders Demolition Of Abuja Village For Presidential Plo / Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth ₦125M To Widows In Anambra / 795 Houses To Be Demolished For Lagos Fourth Mainland Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emeka Offor Donates 10 Houses To Widows In Anambra by KwuoteYourFada: 11:22pm On Dec 07, 2023
Renowned business mogul, Sir (Dr.) Emeka Offor, has once again brought joy to the lives of widows in Oraifite, Anambra State. Through the Touch-a-life initiative of the Sir Emeka Offor Foundation , he has successfully completed the construction of fully furnished brand new homes for 10 deserving widows.

This noble initiative by Mr. Offor exemplifies his unwavering commitment to improving the lives of the less fortunate in his community. Not only has he provided these widows with comfortable and secure housing, but he has also managed to uplift their spirits by giving them a fresh start in life.

The houses, which were recently handed over to the widows, are a true manifestation of Mr. Offor's dedication and generosity. Each home has been meticulously furnished, ensuring that the widows have all the necessary amenities to live comfortably.

Furthermore, this is not an isolated act of kindness by Sir Emeka Offor. He has pledged to construct a minimum of 20 houses each year for indigent widows in Anambra State, demonstrating his long-term commitment to uplifting the lives of those in need.

In light of his remarkable achievements, Sir Emeka Offor's commendable actions deserve widespread recognition and support. His continued dedication to empowering widows in Anambra State is a shining example of how individuals can make a significant difference in the lives of others.

Pictures Credit: The Sir Emeka Offor Foundation

41 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Emeka Offor Donates 10 Houses To Widows In Anambra by KwuoteYourFada: 11:23pm On Dec 07, 2023
More

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Offor Donates 10 Houses To Widows In Anambra by ojun50(m): 11:26pm On Dec 07, 2023
God bless him

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Emeka Offor Donates 10 Houses To Widows In Anambra by BrodaBenad: 11:26pm On Dec 07, 2023
Amazing may God continue to uplifting him

Igbo Amaka

83 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Emeka Offor Donates 10 Houses To Widows In Anambra by BlackhatMentor: 11:31pm On Dec 07, 2023
Igbos help their own

75 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Emeka Offor Donates 10 Houses To Widows In Anambra by Babangidapikin: 11:35pm On Dec 07, 2023
Daalu

15 Likes

Re: Emeka Offor Donates 10 Houses To Widows In Anambra by Offpointng: 11:36pm On Dec 07, 2023
Him no fit even interlock the ground or cement it atleast for the poor widows. I thought they said what doing at all is worth doing well?? or what's the point giving an hungry man half baked bread??

So poor if you ask me sad

5 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Emeka Offor Donates 10 Houses To Widows In Anambra by LeoDeKing: 11:38pm On Dec 07, 2023
grin
Re: Emeka Offor Donates 10 Houses To Widows In Anambra by KwuoteYourFada: 11:50pm On Dec 07, 2023
Offpointng:
Him no fit even interlock the ground or cement it atleast for the poor widows. I thought they said what doing at all is worth doing well??

How many your papa build? angry

159 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Emeka Offor Donates 10 Houses To Widows In Anambra by Kafirbigot: 11:59pm On Dec 07, 2023
The region that remembers their people.

But a region is shouting Mandate under brown roofs and open defecation.. cool

85 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Emeka Offor Donates 10 Houses To Widows In Anambra by money121(m): 12:30am On Dec 08, 2023
Good for him

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Offor Donates 10 Houses To Widows In Anambra by NFBI: 1:57am On Dec 08, 2023
I hate to see women wearing uniform for praise singing either for politics or individual purpose 😵😵

6 Likes

Re: Emeka Offor Donates 10 Houses To Widows In Anambra by NFBI: 1:58am On Dec 08, 2023
Offpointng:
Him no fit even interlock the ground or cement it atleast for the poor widows. I thought they said what doing at all is worth doing well??

Same thing that comes to my mind
Re: Emeka Offor Donates 10 Houses To Widows In Anambra by SoNature(m): 7:20am On Dec 08, 2023
Offpointng:

I noticed that too, but at all at all na em bad pass. He is already blessed, so no need disturbing God to bless him again !

Widows really need help. Some of them were even housewives until their husbands died. Suddenly, they have to start working hard to fend for themselves and children.

4 Likes

Re: Emeka Offor Donates 10 Houses To Widows In Anambra by AustineE1: 7:21am On Dec 08, 2023
Nice one from Emeka Ofor....'be good to all the people you can while you can',it makes the world a better place.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Emeka Offor Donates 10 Houses To Widows In Anambra by Brendaniel: 7:50am On Dec 08, 2023
NFBI:
Same thing that comes to my mind

Offpointng:

If I were a friend of both of you and I see these your comments here I might just defriend the both of you immediately, the way I try to stay far away from people that reason like this.

For me o, it is your type that can kill a helper, you are homeless, someone with his own money decided to give you a home and you are complaining that it is not up to standard, even if it is family member that did it for you not to talk of someone who is not even related to you....

That's why anytime I hear of people who kill their helpers, these type of statements is how you know those who might be capable of doing such, you believe your helper is not doing enough or didn't do enough for you, then you in turn tag him/her a wicked person...

Entitlement mentality

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Emeka Offor Donates 10 Houses To Widows In Anambra by Offpointng: 8:36am On Dec 08, 2023
Brendaniel:

If I were one your friend and I see these your comments here I might just defriend the both of you immediately, the way I try to stay far away from people that reason like this.

For me o, it is your type that can kill a helper, you are homeless, someone with his own money decided to give you a home and you are complaining that it is not up to standard, even if it is family member that did it for you not to talk of someone who is not even related to you....

That's why anytime I hear of people who kill their helpers, these type of statements is how you know those who might be capable of doing such, you believe your helper is not doing enough or didn't do enough for you, then you in turn tag him/her a wicked person...

Entitlement mentality

You mean a gentle heart like me?? Bros its like you're mistaking me for someone else

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Offor Donates 10 Houses To Widows In Anambra by Brendaniel: 8:45am On Dec 08, 2023
Offpointng:

You mean a gentle heart like me?? Bros its like you're mistaking me for someone else

I can't see your heart, it is your statement I'm seeing....

23 Likes

Re: Emeka Offor Donates 10 Houses To Widows In Anambra by Ozommadu: 8:46am On Dec 08, 2023
Offpointng:

Even where you dey live for lagos no dey interlock talk more of your ilu aje village undecided

Bia come oo, this your senselessness must end this year

31 Likes

Re: Emeka Offor Donates 10 Houses To Widows In Anambra by Firstorderwizard(m): 9:35am On Dec 08, 2023
Guy why are you like this ?, The only thing you're seeing is the compound that is not interlocked.
Black monkeys with black heart

Offpointng:

8 Likes

Re: Emeka Offor Donates 10 Houses To Widows In Anambra by christejames(m): 9:45am On Dec 08, 2023
Onye ayana nwanne ya!

Commendable,

5 Likes

Re: Emeka Offor Donates 10 Houses To Widows In Anambra by sreamsense: 10:10am On Dec 08, 2023
BlackhatMentor:
Igbos help their own
Igbo like this is helping their own why Ekpa is killing their own which makes the whole thing looks counter productive
Re: Emeka Offor Donates 10 Houses To Widows In Anambra by KwuoteYourFada: 11:03am On Dec 08, 2023
sreamsense:

Igbo like this is helping their own why Ekpa is killing their own which makes the whole thing looks counter productive

In every 12 there's a judas

1 Like

Re: Emeka Offor Donates 10 Houses To Widows In Anambra by GreaterFuture(m): 12:26pm On Dec 08, 2023
Sir, Dr...
Re: Emeka Offor Donates 10 Houses To Widows In Anambra by AllahOfBlood: 12:27pm On Dec 08, 2023
May God bless sir Emeka offor and bless those who have dedicated their resources any any way or the other in the services of humanity
Re: Emeka Offor Donates 10 Houses To Widows In Anambra by Basic123: 12:27pm On Dec 08, 2023
In Igbo land,once you have little change like this,YOU ARE A BILLIONAIRE.

But when you check FORBE list,its empty.

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Offor Donates 10 Houses To Widows In Anambra by Wealthoptulent(m): 12:28pm On Dec 08, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:

Renowned business mogul, Sir (Dr.) Emeka Offor, has once again brought joy to the lives of widows in Oraifite, Anambra State. Through the Touch-a-life initiative of the Sir Emeka Offor Foundation , he has successfully completed the construction of fully furnished brand new homes for 10 deserving widows.

This noble initiative by Mr. Offor exemplifies his unwavering commitment to improving the lives of the less fortunate in his community. Not only has he provided these widows with comfortable and secure housing, but he has also managed to uplift their spirits by giving them a fresh start in life.

The houses, which were recently handed over to the widows, are a true manifestation of Mr. Offor's dedication and generosity. Each home has been meticulously furnished, ensuring that the widows have all the necessary amenities to live comfortably.

Furthermore, this is not an isolated act of kindness by Sir Emeka Offor. He has pledged to construct a minimum of 20 houses each year for indigent widows in Anambra State, demonstrating his long-term commitment to uplifting the lives of those in need.

In light of his remarkable achievements, Sir Emeka Offor's commendable actions deserve widespread recognition and support. His continued dedication to empowering widows in Anambra State is a shining example of how individuals can make a significant difference in the lives of others.

Pictures Credit: The Sir Emeka Offor Foundation
OKA_OFFOR LAW don eventually reach WIDOWS, we say thank you for the good GEsture, no go dey fill up their LEISURE times ooo cheesy grin

KwuoteYourFada:

How many your papa build? angry
BROSki this ur Take home weekend dishing to large oo , TAKE HOME yi o PO pa grin
Re: Emeka Offor Donates 10 Houses To Widows In Anambra by SayNo2SmallPrik: 12:28pm On Dec 08, 2023
grin something wey IPOB no go let them sleep

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Offor Donates 10 Houses To Widows In Anambra by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 08, 2023

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Changing Skyline Of Lagos: 10 Buildings To Look Out For In 2016 / Cost Of Buying A Land Around Ibadan And Oyo / Fire Engulfs Building Close To Babangida's (IBB) Residence In Minna. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.