Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,106 members, 7,828,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Hot Now!!! 2024/2025 Cryptocurrency Bull Run Earnings. What You Need To Know - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Hot Now!!! 2024/2025 Cryptocurrency Bull Run Earnings. What You Need To Know (321 Views)

Cryptocurrency Bull Run Training Happening In Port Harcourt 1st-31st May 2024 / Crypto Bull Run 2024/2025!!! What You Need To Know And Coins You Need To Buy. / Nigeria’s Official Exchange Rate To Hit N1,068/$ By 2025 – EIU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hot Now!!! 2024/2025 Cryptocurrency Bull Run Earnings. What You Need To Know by webtutorr: 2:36pm On Dec 08, 2023
Cryptocurrency bull run is a season in the crypto market characterized with massive increase in the price of Bitcoin and other Cryptocurencies which inturn will earn massive money for crypto holders.

Don't let anything make you miss this coming cryptocurrency bull run.
Massive money will be made!!!
Take action now!!!

Re: Hot Now!!! 2024/2025 Cryptocurrency Bull Run Earnings. What You Need To Know by MrBroke(m): 3:41pm On Dec 08, 2023
You no get work. If the bull run was making you money wtf do you need 30k from people to survive with. Continue trading and making your money in peace. Why are you advertising?
Re: Hot Now!!! 2024/2025 Cryptocurrency Bull Run Earnings. What You Need To Know by sats: 4:27pm On Dec 08, 2023
webtutorr:
Cryptocurrency bull run is a season in the crypto market characterized with massive increase in the price of Bitcoin and other Cryptocurencies which inturn will earn massive money for crypto holders.

Don't let anything make you miss this coming cryptocurrency bull run.
Massive money will be made!!!
Take action now!!!

Don't pay him any money
He does know anything

I have added the vital things you need to know in this thread he abandoned

https://www.nairaland.com/7926921/crypto-bull-run-2024-2025#127366878
Re: Hot Now!!! 2024/2025 Cryptocurrency Bull Run Earnings. What You Need To Know by webtutorr: 10:39am On Dec 09, 2023
sats:

Don't pay him any money
He does know anything

I have added the vital things you need to know in this thread he abandoned

I never knew that there are still foolish thinking persons that reason things the way you reason.

Cryptocurrency is a skill and those that desires to learn the skill needs to learn from someone that will teach them from A-Z of all it takes.

Why are you this foolish
That you cannot teach, should that be a reason for you to stop others from teaching and discourage others from learning what that will change their life for good

Why are you acting like a witch
You just posted some rubbish content over there. How do you want someone that knows nothing about cryptocurency to even know how to get started

Honestly, you are not just foolish but a witch.
Please, for the last time, if you don't have anything reasonable to say, don't ever come to my posts again. Just get out and get lost. Fool....!!!

Nobody can teach you a skill A-Z for free.
I have personally paid upto #200,000 plus since 2021 in learning various crypto trading skills.
How on earth do you just expect to get value for free You must be the most useless and foolish person out there.
For the last time, be warned!!!
Stay away and far from my posts...
Re: Hot Now!!! 2024/2025 Cryptocurrency Bull Run Earnings. What You Need To Know by sats: 2:43pm On Dec 09, 2023
webtutorr:

I never knew that there are still foolish thinking persons that reason things the way you reason.

Cryptocurrency is a skill and those that desires to learn the skill needs to learn from someone that will teach them from A-Z of all it takes.

Why are you this foolish
That you cannot teach, should that be a reason for you to stop others from teaching and discourage others from learning what that will change their life for good

You just posted some rubbish content over there. How do you want someone that knows nothing about cryptocurency to even know how to get started

Please, for the last time, if you don't have anything reasonable to say, don't ever come to my posts again. Just get out and get lost. Fool....!!!

I have personally paid upto #200,000 plus since 2021 in learning various crypto trading skills.
How on earth do you just expect to get value for free You must be the most useless and foolish person out there.

Are you done?
Na you get money to waste

Don't pay him any money

There is nothing in crypto
Buy good coins and hold for the top of the bull run
Nov 2025

Hide your post if you don't want me to comment

The people who have made money in crypto are not looking for N30000 from new traders

You have not made money from crypto
If you have
You won't be here looking for N30,000 / $30

1 Like

Re: Hot Now!!! 2024/2025 Cryptocurrency Bull Run Earnings. What You Need To Know by sats: 2:54pm On Dec 09, 2023
webtutorr:

Why are you this foolish

Tutor Mention 5 coins with a market cap of below 50 million that will do well in bull market?
Or you want them to pay you for that too?
Re: Hot Now!!! 2024/2025 Cryptocurrency Bull Run Earnings. What You Need To Know by sats: 2:57pm On Dec 09, 2023
New traders Stay away from futures trading
It is a slaughter house
You will likely lose your money

Stay with spot trading
Just buy good coin and hold
The 3 sectors to look at are
AI
gaming
RWA / real world assets
You can some meme coins too

The top 100 coins will not fetch you much gains
Look for coins with a market cap of 50 million or less

You can check the other thread he abandoned for some of the coins

Re: Hot Now!!! 2024/2025 Cryptocurrency Bull Run Earnings. What You Need To Know by sats: 3:09pm On Dec 09, 2023
webtutorr:

Why are you this foolish

Na me and you for here
Re: Hot Now!!! 2024/2025 Cryptocurrency Bull Run Earnings. What You Need To Know by sats: 3:46pm On Dec 09, 2023
Re: Hot Now!!! 2024/2025 Cryptocurrency Bull Run Earnings. What You Need To Know by sats: 6:23pm On Dec 09, 2023

(1) (Reply)

New Connection Network / HELP!! Anthers Logistics, How Cheap And Reliable Are Their Services? / Clearing Agent At Tincan/apapa Port 08023996584/08056900161

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.