Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,197 members, 7,822,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

We Can Help You Create Powerful Adverts To Drive Your Business Sales. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / We Can Help You Create Powerful Adverts To Drive Your Business Sales. (279 Views)

I Can Help You Create Powerful Adverts To Boost Your Business Sales. / Mitsubishi And Under 40 CEOs Set To Launch "Drive Your Ambition 2" / How To Create Powerful Backlinks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Can Help You Create Powerful Adverts To Drive Your Business Sales. by LordBiden(m): 4:21pm On Dec 08, 2023
You are seeing this post because you're interested in running ads for your business and that is what we do.

We are experts that will target the right audience,demographics that need your type of product or service.We help to monitor your ads to ensure you have the best possible results.

We also help you suggest the best attractive caption to get the attention of your customer.

For Facebook and instagram ads we charge #1500 per day to reach estimated #3000 -#6000 people.

We accept a minimum of 5 days.

We also charge 5k to put your business on google search and map.

We also do trainings for those who wants to learn how to create professional Facebook and instagram sponsored ads and we can help you resolve all your Facebook ad account issues.

Whasapp us if interested.
Contact on my signature.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Can Help You Create Powerful Adverts To Drive Your Business Sales. by LordBiden(m): 2:47pm On Dec 09, 2023
Good afternoon.
Re: We Can Help You Create Powerful Adverts To Drive Your Business Sales. by LordBiden(m): 5:16pm On Dec 12, 2023
Contact on my signature.
Re: We Can Help You Create Powerful Adverts To Drive Your Business Sales. by LordBiden(m): 5:57pm On Dec 23, 2023
Contact us now.
Re: We Can Help You Create Powerful Adverts To Drive Your Business Sales. by LordBiden(m): 5:01pm On Dec 28, 2023
Contact on my signature.
Re: We Can Help You Create Powerful Adverts To Drive Your Business Sales. by LordBiden(m): 8:59am On Mar 24
goodday.
Re: We Can Help You Create Powerful Adverts To Drive Your Business Sales. by LordBiden(m): 9:03pm On Apr 21
happy sunday all.
Re: We Can Help You Create Powerful Adverts To Drive Your Business Sales. by KravatExposures: 6:23pm On Apr 24
LordBiden:
You are seeing this post because you're interested in running ads for your business and that is what we do.

We are experts that will target the right audience,demographics that need your type of product or service.We help to monitor your ads to ensure you have the best possible results.

We also help you suggest the best attractive caption to get the attention of your customer.

For Facebook and instagram ads we charge #1500 per day to reach estimated #3000 -#6000 people.

We accept a minimum of 5 days.

We also charge 5k to put your business on google search and map.

We also do trainings for those who wants to learn how to create professional Facebook and instagram sponsored ads and we can help you resolve all your Facebook ad account issues.

Whasapp us if interested.
Contact on my signature.

What is your charge for a adverts that targets just people in Lagos
Re: We Can Help You Create Powerful Adverts To Drive Your Business Sales. by LordBiden(m): 10:13pm On Apr 25
KravatExposures:

What is your charge for a adverts that targets just people in Lagos
1500 per day
Re: We Can Help You Create Powerful Adverts To Drive Your Business Sales. by LordBiden(m): 2:53pm On Apr 27
good afternoon
Re: We Can Help You Create Powerful Adverts To Drive Your Business Sales. by LordBiden(m): 4:56pm On May 08
contact on my signature
Re: We Can Help You Create Powerful Adverts To Drive Your Business Sales. by HelpeeDeck(m): 7:46pm On May 08
Would love to do this. But target audience is required on Facebook or Instagram, also hope the advert will carry my direct contact.

(1) (Reply)

Advertising Media Terms To Remember / Ecobank, Global Fund, Fight Malaria With $3m / You Intend To Find Insurance That Will Offer You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.