Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,271 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

NYSC Reposting Issue - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Reposting Issue (1616 Views)

Instant Nysc Reposting And Change Of Ppa / NYSC PPA Posting & Reposting Of Your Choice - All States / Please Help NYSC Reposting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC Reposting Issue by Dannyfan(m): 6:19pm On Dec 08, 2023
Good Evening everyone. Please I need help on this my reposting issue. I recently came out of camp this past November (batch C stream 1, 2023) and serving in Abuja.

I got rejected from the PPA I was given by NYSC and has been in contact with different companies and people for a possible posting and request letter. So one of the companies gave me request letter immediately for reposting and I have use it for reposting due to my naivety to have a PPA. It has reflected and I have collected acceptance letter from the company.

The issue I have now is that another company have contacted me with request letter for reposting. This company has a better offer with accommodation. I was so impatient to have use the former one. This company also have a potential Job opportunity.

Please how can I go about reposting to the new company and steps to take. Thanks

Modified
I will be starting next year at the former company.
Re: NYSC Reposting Issue by Aonkuuse(m): 6:22pm On Dec 08, 2023
Bro I am currently serving in Abuja too, and I will tell you that trying to change PPA after they have accepted you is a great risk that might earn you disciplinery action.

The only thing you can do is if you can come up with something to convince your LGI that you can't serve where you have been posted and accepted..... That is the only option you have which is really very hard.... But nevertheless, only your LGI or ZI can help you on this.... Because even your PPA cannot help you fa, infact they might report you if you try to effect the change from them.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Reposting Issue by Dannyfan(m): 6:54am On Dec 09, 2023
Aonkuuse:
Bro I am currently serving in Abuja too, and I will tell you that trying to change PPA after they have accepted you is a great risk that might earn you disciplinery action.

The only thing you can do is if you can come up with something to convince your LGI that you can't serve where you have been posted and accepted..... That is the only option you have which is really very hard.... But nevertheless, only your LGI or ZI can help you on this.... Because even your PPA cannot help you fa, infact they might report you if you try to effect the change from them.
Hmmm, what's the disciplinary action like?

And how do you think I can convince my ZI or LGI to effect this change?
Re: NYSC Reposting Issue by Aonkuuse(m): 7:10am On Dec 09, 2023
They might query you, or even give you service extension if the case goes beyond your Local Government.....

That is why I told you is very hard convincing them because you asked to be posted there... And is very hard to convince them because anything you say they will want to confirm from your PPA. Or if you can get a written letter from your PPA that they don't want you there again, which is very hard for Abuja employee to do that for you. My only advice is if you don't have anybody who you can talk to to do that for you then please go ahead with your PPA. I ended up serving at AMAC secretariat where they don't pay but I'm glad I'm passing out on the 15th of this Month. When I started serving there that is how I got request letters from people whom I had contacted before but I ignored them because I don't want issues with NYSC.
Dannyfan:
Hmmm, what's the disciplinary action like?

And how do you think I can convince my ZI or LGI to effect this change?
Re: NYSC Reposting Issue by Dannyfan(m): 8:02am On Dec 09, 2023
Aonkuuse:
They might query you, or even give you service extension if the case goes beyond your Local Government.....

That is why I told you is very hard convincing them because you asked to be posted there... And is very hard to convince them because anything you say they will want to confirm from your PPA. Or if you can get a written letter from your PPA that they don't want you there again, which is very hard for Abuja employee to do that for you. My only advice is if you don't have anybody who you can talk to to do that for you then please go ahead with your PPA. I ended up serving at AMAC secretariat where they don't pay but I'm glad I'm passing out on the 15th of this Month. When I started serving there that is how I got request letters from people whom I had contacted before but I ignored them because I don't want issues with NYSC.
Omoo... How did you survive in this FCT without your PPA paying 😔
Re: NYSC Reposting Issue by Aonkuuse(m): 8:39am On Dec 09, 2023
It's really hard but i have my side hustle, i don't go to my PPA everyday
Dannyfan:
Omoo... How did you survive in this FCT without your PPA paying 😔
Re: NYSC Reposting Issue by ASPromiz: 7:35am On Dec 11, 2023
Please how many days does it take for your new PPA to reflect on your portal
Re: NYSC Reposting Issue by Dannyfan(m): 2:06pm On Dec 21, 2023
ASPromiz:
Please how many days does it take for your new PPA to reflect on your portal
14 days maximum
Re: NYSC Reposting Issue by Harni99(f): 10:29pm On Jan 14
Aonkuuse:

What if I have been rejected twice and I want to change my Local Government because the request letter I have is from a different LGA though the same zone as the one I was posted initially.
Will the ZI be of help? The LGI isn't ready to help with changing the LGA.
Re: NYSC Reposting Issue by Aonkuuse(m): 5:19am On Jan 15
Yes the ZI should help..... If he refuse to help, locate the NYSC Secretariat, tell them you want change of LGA and they will do it for you
Harni99:

What if I have been rejected twice and I want to change my Local Government because the request letter I have is from a different LGA though the same zone as the one I was posted initially.
Will the ZI be of help? The LGI isn't ready to help with changing the LGA.
Re: NYSC Reposting Issue by Harni99(f): 6:13am On Jan 15
Aonkuuse:
Yes the ZI should help..... If he refuse to help, locate the NYSC Secretariat, tell them you want change of LGA and they will do it for you

I have been to the secretariat, they refused and directed me to the ZI. I am hoping he accepts because I am seriously fed up of the whole thingy.
Re: NYSC Reposting Issue by Aonkuuse(m): 6:15am On Jan 15
Just go to the zonal inspector, if he refuses, go again and again, he will do it
Harni99:

I have been to the secretariat, they refused and directed me to the ZI. I am hoping he accepts because I am seriously fed up of the whole thingy.
Re: NYSC Reposting Issue by Harni99(f): 6:17am On Jan 15
Aonkuuse:
Just go to the zonal inspector, if he refuses, go again and again, he will do it

Okay.
Thank you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Spotted In NYSC Regalia. / The Bitter Experience Of A Chemical Engineering Graduate / 2016 Batch A On-line Registration NYSC Has Commenced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.