Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,380 members, 7,850,372 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:53 PM

Is Anybody Interested In Buying Soft Copies Of BOOKS? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Is Anybody Interested In Buying Soft Copies Of BOOKS? (120 Views)

Soft Copies Of 90+ J.hadley Chase Novels Straight To You. / Soft Copies Of J.hadley Chase Novels Straight To You. / Bookland....home Of Books (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Anybody Interested In Buying Soft Copies Of BOOKS? by PinkCity45: 10:07am On Dec 09, 2023
📚 Interested in soft copies of these books? 📚
I have several soft copies of books in different genre's. I even have foreign books. The books are available in PDF and Epub format

Explore captivating reads by Nigerian authors:
1. "Becoming Nigerian" by Elnathan John.
2. "Better Never Than Late" by Chinelo okparanta
3. "Black Sunday" by Tola Rotimi Abraham
4. "Happiness Like Water" by Chinelo Okparanta
5. "My Sister the Serial Killer" by Oyinkan Braithwaite
6. "Patience is a Subtle thief" by Abi Ishola-Ayodeji
7. "Sankofa" Chibundu Onuzo
8. "The Death of Vivek Oji" by Akwaeke Emezi
9. "The Secret Lives of Baba Sege" by Lola shoeyin

They are VERY affordable.

I'm also open to finding any book you desire. ANY book in ANY genre. Interested buyers should WhatsApp this number:0702 582 3643.

(1) (Reply)

What'sapp Group For Writers? / VICTORY MINDSET: The Importance Of Seeing Yourself As A Winner / The Wickedness Of Man Does Not Go Unpunished #folklore #nigeria #story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.