Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Kim Kardashian File For Divorce - TMZ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian File For Divorce - TMZ (12184 Views)

Dabota Lawson Files For Divorce From Billionaire Prince Sunny Aku / Imagine Ooo, TMZ Newes Called Our Nigerian Ankara Ugly...lets Make Them Pay / Emeka Ike’s Wife Files For Divorce Over Constant Beating - Naijagists.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kim Kardashian File For Divorce - TMZ by baskem(f): 5:03pm On Oct 31, 2011
Kim Kardashian will file for divorce this morning, after 72 days of not-so-wedded bliss to Kris Humphries.

We're told even though the marriage was short, she will not seek an annulment. It's a garden variety divorce, in which Kim cites "irreconcilable differences." Date of separation will be listed as today, Oct. 31, 2011.

Kim has hired disso-queen Laura Wasser, who has repped the likes of Britney Spears, Maria Shriver, Angelina Jolie, Ryan Reynolds, and Robyn Gibson, Mel's almost ex-wife. The couple has a prenuptial agreement, Kim made sure of that.

Rumors of a split had been swirling for some time and the two were spotted out to dinner earlier this week, looking less than pleased with one another.

UPDATE: Kim has released an official statement regarding news of the divorce:

“After careful consideration, I have decided to end my marriage. I hope everyone understands this was not an easy decision. I had hoped this marriage was forever, but sometimes things don’t work out as planned. We remain friends and wish each other the best.“

Re: Kim Kardashian File For Divorce - TMZ by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 31, 2011
As far as I'm concerned, marriage and dating are the same thing by new social definition.
Re: Kim Kardashian File For Divorce - TMZ by anonymous6(f): 5:25pm On Oct 31, 2011
interesting, is this a confirmed story or just hearsay & Rumor because it was just a few months ago they got married However if this story is true, then I am not surprised.
Re: Kim Kardashian File For Divorce - TMZ by LongOne1(m): 5:28pm On Oct 31, 2011
All these celebrity marriages, why do they still bother?
Re: Kim Kardashian File For Divorce - TMZ by baskem(f): 5:36pm On Oct 31, 2011
anonymous6:

interesting, is this a confirmed story or just hearsay & Rumor because it was just a few months ago they got married However if this story is true, then I am not surprised.

its confirmed, U'll get the full gist later in the day!
Re: Kim Kardashian File For Divorce - TMZ by BABE3: 5:50pm On Oct 31, 2011
Whooosssssssssssshhhhhhhhh! grin

It's official! It's no Rumor!

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20541325,00.html

Unfortunately, Kim Kardashian's fairy-tale romance has come to an abrupt end.

The E! reality star is planning to file for divorce from Kris Humphries this morning, a little over two months after she and the basketballer wed in a wedding fit for a princess, E! News has confirmed.

Read more: http://www.eonline.com/news/kim_kardashian_kris_humphries_divorcing/272485#ixzz1cNXeMnvX

Am I happy for them? Hells Yes. For Kris especially. Kim wasn't/isn't for him. Kim is fame-obsessed. Kris is your regular/down to earth guy. I called him to warn, he didn't listen. Oh well.

Hollaring at Kris Kardashian Humphries: "I'm single and down to mingle. We'll be like Khloe and Lamar." cheesy
Re: Kim Kardashian File For Divorce - TMZ by anonymous6(f): 5:54pm On Oct 31, 2011
baskem:

its confirmed, U'll get the full gist later in the day!

You are right it is confirmed, I just heard in the radio station I listen to about their divorce. Well as I said before I am not surprised, the writings were on the wall for that marriage. That grand and publicized wedding they showcased in every entertainment media outlet; made me knew it was for show from the beginning; and this new news just reaffirms my conclusion & suspicions about that couple

Re: Kim Kardashian File For Divorce - TMZ by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 31, 2011
BABE!:
Whooosssssssssssshhhhhhhhh! grin

It's official! It's no Rumor!

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20541325,00.html

Unfortunately, Kim Kardashian's fairy-tale romance has come to an abrupt end.

The E! reality star is planning to file for divorce from Kris Humphries this morning, a little over two months after she and the basketballer wed in a wedding fit for a princess, E! News has confirmed.

Read more: http://www.eonline.com/news/kim_kardashian_kris_humphries_divorcing/272485#ixzz1cNXeMnvX

Am I happy for them? Hells Yes. For Kris especially. Kim wasn't/isn't for him. Kim is fame-obsessed. Kris is your regular/down to earth guy. I called him to warn, he didn't listen. Oh well.

Hollaring at Kris Kardashian Humphries: "I'm single and down to mingle. We'll be like Khloe and Lamar." cheesy

If her reasons are true, then I can't blame her for divorcing the guy, albeit a bit soon lol. The NBA is in lockout. If he's spending her money on lavish parties, then I can't blame her for being angry.
Re: Kim Kardashian File For Divorce - TMZ by BABE3: 6:01pm On Oct 31, 2011
Come to think of it; the whole Kardashian family is a big fat show! How are we so sure the wedding wasn't one of their usual stunts? You never know.

Re: Kim Kardashian File For Divorce - TMZ by anonymous6(f): 6:06pm On Oct 31, 2011
BABE!:

Come to think of it; the whole Kardashian family is a big fat show! How are we so sure the wedding wasn't one of their usual stunts? You never know.

LOL
Re: Kim Kardashian File For Divorce - TMZ by baskem(f): 6:08pm On Oct 31, 2011
as earlier reported, https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-791584.0.html

Kris Humphrey is like an accessory to Kim, a second choice of a footballer to date.
everything is money making venture to the Kardashian
Re: Kim Kardashian File For Divorce - TMZ by BABE3: 6:09pm On Oct 31, 2011
ogugua88:

If her reasons are true, then I can't blame her for divorcing the guy, albeit a bit soon lol. The NBA is in lockout. If he's spending her money on lavish parties, then I can't blame her for being angry.

lol. Oh, that was reason given? That's their business.  grin

Kim was thinking she's khloe that got married to lamar 2 seconds after meeting him. hehehe. The rate at which folks rush in out of marriage these days is alarming. They only consider the "sweet" part of their partner (which is short-lived). The "not so sweet" part mostly comes after dating that person for a relatively long time.

If they were not married, they would have simply broken up.

You were right when you said:

"As far as I'm concerned, marriage and dating are the same thing by new social definition."

That wedding was on point sha. Very classy. lol
Re: Kim Kardashian File For Divorce - TMZ by baskem(f): 6:11pm On Oct 31, 2011
ogugua88:

spending her money on lavish parties! and divorce in 72 days!, somethings definitely did not add up.
In my opinion the 'fake' marriage is meant to boost the reality show.
Re: Kim Kardashian File For Divorce - TMZ by BABE3: 6:13pm On Oct 31, 2011
baskem:

In my opinion the 'fake' marriage is meant to boost the reality show.

I'm down with that hypothesis.
Re: Kim Kardashian File For Divorce - TMZ by baskem(f): 6:17pm On Oct 31, 2011
According to the insider, both E! and Kim were interested in having her date a big New York athlete for the debut season of Kourtney & Kim Take New York, which premiered in January 2011. "Danilo (Kim's first choice for a 'fake' marriage before settling down withfor second choice Kris) said he would love to meet Kim but was not interested in dating her or being on a reality show," revealed the insider, who added: "Even though E! explained it would be great for his career, Gallinari turned the offer down."
Re: Kim Kardashian File For Divorce - TMZ by baskem(f): 6:22pm On Oct 31, 2011
ogugua88:

As far as I'm concerned, marriage and dating are the same thing by new social definition.

You are sooooooo right. the marriage institution has been crumbled to the lowest level!
Re: Kim Kardashian File For Divorce - TMZ by 9jablog: 6:44pm On Oct 31, 2011
yeye dey smell, b4 nko? pikin dey die for somalia dem dey waster $10milly on marriage doomed to fail! na dem sabi
Re: Kim Kardashian File For Divorce - TMZ by Outstrip(f): 6:52pm On Oct 31, 2011
Oh my Lawd. I was rooting for them. Hoping she would prove all the nay sayers wrong. What the hell is wrong with this chick
Re: Kim Kardashian File For Divorce - TMZ by dominique(f): 9:56pm On Oct 31, 2011
i knew the marriage was going to crash but not this soon. for all we know, its all a publicity stunt. yeye people.
Re: Kim Kardashian File For Divorce - TMZ by ElmA1(f): 11:20pm On Oct 31, 2011
Wow! So soon. I cant believe it. What was she thinking? The marriage isnt even up to 3months. How sad!
Re: Kim Kardashian File For Divorce - TMZ by babyboy3(m): 11:36pm On Oct 31, 2011
Are they going to return the money they got from Hello Mag and other media outlet that publicized their marriage around the world?
Re: Kim Kardashian File For Divorce - TMZ by Nobody: 11:43pm On Oct 31, 2011
Î had a bet with my hubby bout this chick, now he won angry. but why did they show Hump on their new york promo
Re: Kim Kardashian File For Divorce - TMZ by safarigirl(f): 1:53am On Nov 01, 2011
Knew this was just a mess up ardashias and their scams, anything for a show. P.S has anyone noticed that after Reggie, Kim's luck has run out with guys? wonder why, Sex tape maybe? wink
Re: Kim Kardashian File For Divorce - TMZ by Nobody: 2:03am On Nov 01, 2011
I stopped watching the show after she obviously forced the poor boy into proposing to her, begging for his love. Who da Bleep begs for a man's love?

But I disliked what the media did; EVERYTHING to TRY break up their marriage.
Re: Kim Kardashian File For Divorce - TMZ by Outstrip(f): 2:21am On Nov 01, 2011
safarigirl:

Knew this was just a mess up ardashias and their scams, anything for a show. P.S has anyone noticed that after Reggie, Kim's luck has run out with guys? wonder why, Compromizing Video maybe? wink

How do you know her luck has run out with men. Sigh. And the video came out eons of years ago.
Re: Kim Kardashian File For Divorce - TMZ by aloyemeka1: 3:47am On Nov 01, 2011
The whole marriage was a stunt and I suspect Kris was in for the plan. And it worked well for the kardashians because they rolled in millions from that fake marriage. I blame all the people who give attention to a muppet like Kim kardasian and the men who spend their money to see her image. I do believe their marriage should be investigated and if possible, they should be indicted for marriage fraud.
Re: Kim Kardashian File For Divorce - TMZ by Jenifa1: 4:48am On Nov 01, 2011
the two don't even look like they fit each other.
besides, what do u expect from Kim K. a long lasting marriage? I bet she got married because she's 31 and just wanted a fairy tale wedding b4 it was too late.
I feel bad for the guy 'cause he seem like a nice fellow. he was conned
Re: Kim Kardashian File For Divorce - TMZ by baskem(f): 9:33am On Nov 01, 2011
aloy/emeka:

The whole marriage was a stunt and I suspect Kris was in for the plan. And it worked well for the kardashians because they rolled in millions from that fake marriage. I blame all the people who give attention to a muppet  like Kim kardasian and the men who spend their money to see her image. I do believe their marriage should be investigated and if possible, they should be indicted for marriage fraud.

I support this, its definitely a marriage fraud!
Re: Kim Kardashian File For Divorce - TMZ by teeid(f): 10:54am On Nov 01, 2011
kim is fast becoming a joke#shame.
Re: Kim Kardashian File For Divorce - TMZ by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 01, 2011
Very soon people would get tired of her lies and plots, F*cking h*rlot, I would like to Dey be though, grin
Re: Kim Kardashian File For Divorce - TMZ by koolJ1(f): 11:43am On Nov 01, 2011
Keeping up with the kardashians' numerous publicity and money-making stunts! Next move ll be kris allegedly coming back on his knees. . .them after dat. . .keep ur fingers crossed,afterall,its d kardashians! Bullcrap!
Re: Kim Kardashian File For Divorce - TMZ by oluwababa: 11:44am On Nov 01, 2011
useless topic

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beverly Naya Denies Dating Uti Nwachukwu / Abuja Brand Influencer Clinton Nwosu Seals Deal With Avrum Apartment / Toyin Lawani Celebrates Her Late Mother After 10years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.