Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,916 members, 7,848,701 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:56 AM

“I Actually Love To Wanna F*ck Myself” – Khloe Gets Candid On Why She Did BBL - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Actually Love To Wanna F*ck Myself” – Khloe Gets Candid On Why She Did BBL (866 Views)

Kim Kardashian Breaks Down In Tears As She Gets Candid About Coparenting With Ye / Tonto, You Wanna F#ck My Husband The Way You F#ck Toyin Lawanis Husband? - SDK / BBNaija's Khloe Gets A New Car From Her 'King' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Actually Love To Wanna F*ck Myself” – Khloe Gets Candid On Why She Did BBL by Chaseviper20: 12:31pm On Dec 09, 2023
“I actually love to wanna f*ck myself” – Khloe gets candid on why she did BBL

BBNaija ‘Double Wahala’ ex-housemate, Khloe Abiri for the first time opens up on the actual reason for getting a BBL surgery and other body enhancements.

She revealed this in a recent episode of the Bahd and Boujee podcast, which was hosted by Moet Abebe, a well-known OAP, and her junior colleague Tolanibaj.

Khloe refuted allegations of peer pressure and trolling, revealing that her obsession with her body was the primary driving force behind her BBL.g.

She recounted how she used to speak against domestic surgeries but realized at some point that she needed to boost her confidence, hence the motivation behind the BBL and other body enhancements.

In her words, “The reason why I did my body; this is the first time I am saying why I did my body. It’s not because people are out there saying I have a big stomach; I can decide to slim it. I actually did my body because I actually love to wanna Bleep myself. Like standing in the mirror and I look at myself and saying gaddamn it. I did my body for my self confidence.”

Watch the video through the link below
https://www.metastarjolly.com.ng/2023/12/i-actually-love-to-wanna-fck-myself.html

Re: “I Actually Love To Wanna F*ck Myself” – Khloe Gets Candid On Why She Did BBL by finallybusy: 4:38am On Dec 10, 2023
Lol.

(1) (Reply)

Q&A: Students Fight Star Actor Over Babe / Single Ladies (put A Ring On It) African Remix! / : Well, Its No News D Song 'jungle Don Mature' Is Como's: I Heard An Interview Where He Stated Dat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.