Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

What Are Your Prayers God Have Answered In Year 2023? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Are Your Prayers God Have Answered In Year 2023? (8734 Views)

Prophetic Picture Of The Year 2023 By Daniel Olukoya (G.O Mfm Worldwide) / RCCG Prophecies For Year 2023 By Pastor E. A. Adeboye / When Your Prayers And Fasting Is Real, They Will Produce These Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Your Prayers God Have Answered In Year 2023? by occfx: 1:19pm On Dec 10, 2023
astute28:
On September I pray to God to help me financially so I can take care of my health, and God answered my prayer I won 1.4million on sportybet, if not because of this money I would have died by now, God surely answered prayers, I even blessed my love ones out of the money. I'm grateful GoD 🙏🙏

LOL, Bro sportybet seems to be my only hope now but to pray about it dey do me somehow.. Like say na sin. But which other way na? I lost everything even the 10 naira to stake today no dey. From grace to gworo pit.. Na wao
Re: What Are Your Prayers God Have Answered In Year 2023? by Sonofgod1990(m): 1:21pm On Dec 10, 2023
God really answered my prayers because. I stopped smoking dis year. Thank God for that

4 Likes

Re: What Are Your Prayers God Have Answered In Year 2023? by unbiased2021: 1:28pm On Dec 10, 2023
My mouth no fit talk am abeg, not just this year but since last year. I’ve been moving with ease
Re: What Are Your Prayers God Have Answered In Year 2023? by geoworldedu: 1:28pm On Dec 10, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Some of you guys are getting things wrong. Not everything you had or possessed, came into being as a result of prayers and that doesn't mean God doesn't answer those who called for help over one circumstance or the other. You didn't pray for a baby but you got one, fine. Some people have been barren for ages, even had failed IVFs and gave up on science but kept praying for a baby and they got it.

You don't have to pray for things you're not in need of. A close relation got deported from the USA some years back. When he got to POE, he was told his face on the passport profile page didn't match the one on the visa sticker. He laughed hysterically because he went to the USA embassy for his visa himself, even thumbprinted in Lagos.

After so much argument, the CBP sent him for a secondary inspection and his fingers were scanned. Then their amazement, it was his details that popped up in the screen, proofs he actually obtained the visa legitimately . They still didn't believe him. He was deported. On getting to Nigeria, an immigration officer in lagos approached him at the lagos airport and told him it wasn't ordinary cos she had never seen a thing like that before. He went and met with with a pastor who said he showed the visa page to a lot of people and one particular lady photocopied it with her evil eyes and cancelled it in the spirit realm. His sister also went to their pastor who also confirmed same thing, both pastors never knew each other. They both said he'd go back but he'd have to pray hard....and he indeed prayed hard

A few years later, he went back to the USA embassy. They told him there was a mark of ineligibility on his profile and the only one who could remove it was the US Attorney-general cos his case would get at his desk. The visa officer gave him back his passport and told him to keep checking his mail for updates. In short, a few months later, he received a mail from the embassy that the ineligibility had been waived and he should send his passport for visa. He paid nothing extra. No further interview.

He got to same POE where he was deported before and the CBP told him he must be a believer because nobody ever got deported that way ever came back to America again, asking hown did he do it. My friend prayed, became a prayer warrior. He prayed so hard because he needed to go back and God answered.

You don't have to pray on something you haven't been thirty for. If you are in debt and there seems to be no way out, you can pray to God and He'd make a way where there seems to be no way and you'd be able to settle your debt. I've seen cases like that. Or you're battling an ailment which had defied medical efforts and you prayed to God and He removed it from your body. Or you told God to build a house for you , even when it seemed impossible and miraculously, He did it, or someone whom they said would never conceive again and asked God for a miracle and she conceived...those are results of prayers.

All these things you are mentioning happen when it will happen and not through any nonsense prayers. For example in football a team will have 15 shots on targets, no single goal. They will keep trying and then the goal will come at 90+6 minutes when they keep on trying. It doesnt have any thing to do with your mama God or prayers. Do i need to tell you that I needed a baby for three years, no prayers from my own angle or my wife's because we knew that prayer is a scam? We only sought medical help, checked the internet, then came across something called ovulation period which we were not aware of before. She phoned me one day that she saw her ovulation and viola i returned home, shot my shot and it entered straight up. In the womb baby was in a state of placenta previa. Doctor wondered why my wife did not bleed and have miscarriage because the baby placenta was too low medically to be sustained. He congratulated us. We tried to know the sex of baby but we were always told the baby is blocking the sex organs in its position in the womb. We went to another place to check the sex and also the position of the baby, the said it is in a breach position and the sex remained unknown. Till birth day we did not know the sex of our baby.
Meanwhile my very prayerful sister's wife who can speak in tongues and prayer for hours was also pregnant then. We recently found out that she had miscarriage despite so much prayers.
For us we never prayed throughout. We were ready to go all the way to prove that prayer is worthless and we did.
So it is not about prayer. It is about QUE SERA SERA.
That deported guy was lucky as I have always been lucky too. Some people even think i am a pastor if I told them how I got my present job without actually going through the rigorous process others have to go through and without any form of connections or long legs.
Once again it is QUE SERA SERA.
Re: What Are Your Prayers God Have Answered In Year 2023? by Beuberry(f): 1:29pm On Dec 10, 2023
AntiChristian:

May all curses on liars be on you if I have never collected any payment from APC!
Mtcheweewwewweeeeewwww!
Shey naso curse dey work?
If you are not an APC rodent at least you are a known islámist on this site so you are still guilty of condemning other people's religion.
Container fall on you!

Re: What Are Your Prayers God Have Answered In Year 2023? by TinubuNG: 1:34pm On Dec 10, 2023
God's mercies are immeasurable,no one can count it.

Is it the air I breathes?
Is it the protection on both in the nights and days?

Is it the protection of going and coming without accident?

Is it that my family and I are doing well, no sickness, eating and drinking made easy?

Haà God, is it my bountiful harvests and other worldly material things I acquired this year?

It is immeasurable and I cannot tell it all. God I thank you for all you have done for me and I thank you for all you will continue to do in my life.

3 Likes

Re: What Are Your Prayers God Have Answered In Year 2023? by appini: 1:35pm On Dec 10, 2023
CAPTIVATOR:

May God heal you completely so you can be back home in no time.

Amen!!!
Re: What Are Your Prayers God Have Answered In Year 2023? by LeoDeKing: 1:42pm On Dec 10, 2023
Kingozymandias:
Leodeking/ Omenka / many other accounts he has ... Have all been exposed on this forum for the kafir scammer he is!!! Numerous believers have been saved from his fraud !!

Takbir !!! Allāhu akbar!!!

Takbir !!! Allāhu akbar!!!!!!

Takbir !!! Allāhu akbar!!!!!!!!!!

🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
Mynd44 nlfpmod dominique Mukina2 lalasticlala seun

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Prayers God Have Answered In Year 2023? by Charly68: 1:44pm On Dec 10, 2023
Too numerous to remember even today ,I had no money and as I was thinking on what would happen during the week,I saw alert that puts my mind to rest. God will calm down your high blood pressure with bank alert in this December in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Prayers God Have Answered In Year 2023? by Edugist4u: 1:47pm On Dec 10, 2023
He has been so good to me.
May your name be glorified good God.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Prayers God Have Answered In Year 2023? by djacob(m): 1:55pm On Dec 10, 2023
Got a foreign Job with a better pay in USD just within a space of 1 Day...God is too wonderful to imagine.

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Prayers God Have Answered In Year 2023? by Eriokanmi: 1:58pm On Dec 10, 2023
geoworldedu:

All these things you are mentioning happen when it will happen and not through any nonsense prayers. For example in football a team will have 15 shots on targets, no single goal. They will keep trying and then the goal will come at 90+6 minutes when they keep on trying. It doesnt have any thing to do with your mama God or prayers. Do i need to tell you that I needed a baby for three years, no prayers from my own angle or my wife's because we knew that prayer is a scam? We only sought medical help, checked the internet, then came across something called ovulation period which we were not aware of before. She phoned me one day that she saw her ovulation and viola i returned home, shot my shot and it entered straight up. In the womb baby was in a state of placenta previa. Doctor wondered why my wife did not bleed and have miscarriage because the baby placenta was too low medically to be sustained. He congratulated us. We tried to know the sex of baby but we were always told the baby is blocking the sex organs in its position in the womb. We went to another place to check the sex and also the position of the baby, the said it is in a breach position and the sex remained unknown. Till birth day we did not know the sex of our baby.
Meanwhile my very prayerful sister's wife who can speak in tongues and prayer for hours was also pregnant then. We recently found out that she had miscarriage despite so much prayers.
For us we never prayed throughout. We were ready to go all the way to prove that prayer is worthless and we did.
So it is not about prayer. It is about QUE SERA SERA.
That deported guy was lucky as I have always been lucky too. Some people even think i am a pastor if I told them how I got my present job without actually going through the rigorous process others have to go through and without any form of connections or long legs.
Once again it is QUE SERA SERA.
Hmmm. You said prayer is a scam...and que sera sera right ? Isorite. Even the baby boy with a hole in his heart as confirmed by the doctor and 5m naira was requested for surgery but parents resorted to seeking God's face in prayers and the hole was sealed up which was confirmed by the echo's report in 2 different leading diagnostic centres and no more surgery was needed. So,prayer in that regard too was a scam and que sera sera?

I remember that hiv guy who was looking like skeleton when he attended the prayer session and God healed him and he became negative as confirmed by series of tests in different diagnostic centres...the prayer which chahged that scenario was also a scam? SMH!

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Prayers God Have Answered In Year 2023? by nikki26(f): 2:02pm On Dec 10, 2023
Good health, a promotion, a bouncing baby girl. Am grateful.
Re: What Are Your Prayers God Have Answered In Year 2023? by geoworldedu: 2:14pm On Dec 10, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Hmmm. You said prayer is a scam...and que sera sera right ? Isorite. Even the baby boy with a hole in his heart as confirmed by the doctor and 5m naira was requested for surgery but parents resorted to seeking God's face in prayers and the hole was sealed up which was confirmed by the echo's report in 2 different leading diagnostic centres and no more surgery was needed. So,prayer in that regard too was a scam and que sera sera?

I remember that hiv guy who was looking like skeleton when he attended the prayer session and God healed him and he became negative as confirmed by series of tests in different diagnostic centres...the prayer which chahged that scenario was also a scam? SMH!
Here we go again. Testimonies from some random people having close connections with pastors. What about many cases of cancers with prayers but ended up dying of it? What about TB Joshua who fell sick and died quickly? What about Kumuyi wife who died of cancer with prayers going useless? How about Oyedepo son? If you bring one shady case I will bring a ten open cases to prove the uselessness of prayers.
Re: What Are Your Prayers God Have Answered In Year 2023? by Eriokanmi: 2:26pm On Dec 10, 2023
geoworldedu:

Here we go again. Testimonies from some random people having close connections with pastors. What about many cases of cancers with prayers but ended up dying of it? What about TB Joshua who fell sick and died quickly? What about Kumuyi wife who died of cancer with prayers going useless? How about Oyedepo son? If you bring one shady case I will bring a ten open cases to prove the uselessness of prayers.
I can see you're one of the atheists out there. God can call home any of His servants any time he wishes and for the reasons best known to Him. There's no point referring you to the bible cos I've viewed your profile already, to satisfy my suspicion cos of some of the unimaginable words you used in your comments. I won't condemn you cos Saul, who later became Paul was worse than you in reasoning

The hiv guy's story wasn't hearsay testimony. I was involved in the prayer session that healed him and I'm bold to share this anywhere. It's a day i won't forget. He was attending APIN/PEPFAR unit at UCH for his ARV which he stopped takikg cos of the harshness of the drugs on his body. I don't have to lie about this. I'm a scientist myself and I believe in and appreciate the power of prayers.

3 Likes

Re: What Are Your Prayers God Have Answered In Year 2023? by Annahh(f): 2:36pm On Dec 10, 2023
Passing my conversion exam. It's such a big deal for me to transit from a contract staff to a core staff of a bank.

4 Likes

Re: What Are Your Prayers God Have Answered In Year 2023? by nairalee(m): 2:37pm On Dec 10, 2023
Got a job miraculously this 2023 after almost 10 years of search. If u don't believe God still does miracles, I'm a living proof

3 Likes

Re: What Are Your Prayers God Have Answered In Year 2023? by geoworldedu: 2:38pm On Dec 10, 2023
Eriokanmi:
I can see you're one of the atheists out there. The end shall justify the means. God can call home any of His servants any time he wishes and for the reasons best known to Him. There's no point referring you to the bible cos I've viewed your profile already, to satisfy my suspicion. I won't condemn you cos Saul, who later became Paul was worse than you in reasoning

The hiv guy's story wasn't hearsay testimony. I was involved in the prayer session that healed him and I'm bold to share this anywhere. It's a day i won't forget. He was attending APIN/PEPFAR unit at UCH for his ARV which he stopped takikg cos of the harshness of the drugs on his body. I don't have to lie about this. I'm a scientist myself and I believe in and appreciate the power of prayers.

I gave you popular figures like Bimbo Odukoya, Myles Munroe, TB Joshua, Cobham Asuquo, Biodun Kumuyi, Yinka Ayefele etc but here you are giving me the name of one guy with no name. Ha ha ha grin
Also I am not an atheist. I don't believe in any belief system formed by humans. I just know that coming to the earth shouldn't be about religion. It should rather be about impacting the earth and the only thing so far that has contributed positively to the earth is science. I don't give a damn about a creator or one mama God in the sky.
Re: What Are Your Prayers God Have Answered In Year 2023? by Eriokanmi: 2:43pm On Dec 10, 2023
Annahh:
Passing my conversion exam. It's such a big deal for me to transit from a contract staff to a core staff.
Congratulations girl. I remember my sis inlaw who once worked at one of the leading banks in Nigeria before she relocated overseas with her husband. Its enslaving to be working at a contract staff in amy organisation. It was horrible when she narrated her story. The contract company was always taking a chunk of her salary for years before their head of department nominated her for conversion and she went for that exam, another though hurdle for her. Her boss was so happy that she didn't disappoint her when the tesult came out. Her first salary was so fat. All the best!
Re: What Are Your Prayers God Have Answered In Year 2023? by Eriokanmi: 2:48pm On Dec 10, 2023
geoworldedu:

I gave you popular figures like Bimbo Odukoya, Myles Munroe, TB Joshua, Cobham Asuquo, Biodun Kumuyi, Yinka Ayefele etc but here you are giving me the name of one guy with no name. Ha ha ha grin
Also I am not an atheist. I don't believe in any belief system formed by humans. I just know that coming to the earth shouldn't be about religion. It should rather be about impacting the earth and the only thing so far that has contributed positively to the earth is science. I don't give a damn about a creator or one mama God in the sky.
You also read the part where I said God can take home whomever He wishes and for the reason best known to Him right? Prayer or being a Christian isn't a panacea for long life and that's where most people get it all wrong. So long as you're on the side of God, you have no problem. He knows about it, you have hope after death. Bimbo didn't die immediately. She gave some words before leaving and that determined where she was going . I cant refer you to what you've already condemned so, no need to do that.

Even if i mention the hiv guy's name, of what difference would it be to you? He's just a normal human being so how would you know or recognise him?

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Prayers God Have Answered In Year 2023? by Mogajunior(m): 2:48pm On Dec 10, 2023
Best year ever. My woman wired me 26k dolls. That has acquired me a lot so far. More money 💷 to come. Amen.
Re: What Are Your Prayers God Have Answered In Year 2023? by Annahh(f): 2:49pm On Dec 10, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Congratulations girl. I remember my sis inlaw who once worked at one of the leading banks in Nigeria before she relocated overseas with her husband. Its enslaving to be working at a contract staff in amy organisation. It was horrible when she narrated her story. The contract company was always taking a chunk of her salary for years before their head of department nominated her for conversion and she went for that exam, another though hurdle for her. Her boss was so happy that she didn't disappoint her when the tesult came out. Her first salary was so fat. All the best!
Thankyou. Yes the salary difference is always huge.
Re: What Are Your Prayers God Have Answered In Year 2023? by rezky(m): 2:59pm On Dec 10, 2023
Everything i prayed for..

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Prayers God Have Answered In Year 2023? by Rinoxy: 3:13pm On Dec 10, 2023
All.
Re: What Are Your Prayers God Have Answered In Year 2023? by dinomcjohn: 3:21pm On Dec 10, 2023
So many. God in His unending faithfulness answered many of my prayers. Let me just have three

1. By His grace, I completed a big project, the biggest in my life - the writing of an important book, all done to the glory of God

2. By His grace, I moved into my own house built on my land that God has given to me.

3. God protected me, my family members and those around me from evil, danger, accident, sickness, death and all unpleasant things.

May His name be glorified forever and ever. Amen

4 Likes

Re: What Are Your Prayers God Have Answered In Year 2023? by Man90(m): 3:26pm On Dec 10, 2023
Fayos1:

You didn't have breath before?

Go for knowledge so you can understand what I meant by having breath in my nostrils. #peace
Re: What Are Your Prayers God Have Answered In Year 2023? by JohnAOne: 3:27pm On Dec 10, 2023
kane10:
I finished my studies with no carry over in my final year exams, I prayed so much for it and God answered.
Congratulations.
Re: What Are Your Prayers God Have Answered In Year 2023? by akins33: 3:35pm On Dec 10, 2023
Relocation
Restoration
Renewal
Revival
Reassurance

All these came to pass.

3 Likes

Re: What Are Your Prayers God Have Answered In Year 2023? by JohnAOne: 3:42pm On Dec 10, 2023
Henro302:
GOD ANSWERED MY PRAYERS!!!
BUT ONE OF THE GREATEST IS MY SUCCESSFUL GRADUATION FROM PHARMACY SCHOOL ....
INDUCTION AS A PHARMACIST LOADING!!!
OGHENEKOBIRUO!!!
Congratulations.
Re: What Are Your Prayers God Have Answered In Year 2023? by southernbelle(f): 3:44pm On Dec 10, 2023
So many of my prayers were answered this year, unexpectedly and even beyond my expectations...my heart is really overflowing with joy this December. Looking back to early this year, things really looked bleak and I thought 2023 was going to be unfulfilling but at some point, things took a different turn and it became goodnews galore for myself and family. Thank you Lord God my Creator for answering my prayers and granting my wishes.
Re: What Are Your Prayers God Have Answered In Year 2023? by Exceed15: 3:48pm On Dec 10, 2023
Gift of life
Sound health
A new house
A new job. Baba I thank you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Today I Quit Going To Church: It's All A Sham / Religion And Education In Nigeria / Daily Guide - Daily Bible Reading Devotional From Scripture Union Nigeria (SU)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.