Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,282 members, 7,860,657 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:52 PM

Is Joseph Not Touching His Virgin Wife For Nine Months Not A Red Flag? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Joseph Not Touching His Virgin Wife For Nine Months Not A Red Flag? (477 Views)

Pastor Enenche Gives Nigerian Flag To Peter Obi, Others. { Photos & Video} / Head-scratching Question 9(where Is Joseph?) / List Of Gods Born By A Virgin On 25th December (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Joseph Not Touching His Virgin Wife For Nine Months Not A Red Flag? by MindHacker9009(m): 12:20pm On Dec 10, 2023
If Joseph was allowed to have intercourse with his virgin wife while the baby Jesus was in her womb, this would have proved to Joseph if his wife was a virgin or not.

I know some brainless people will respond with insults on their own heads. But sensible people will make sure if a woman they marry says the holy spirit has got her pregnant, they will not wait for nine months after the baby is born before they test her virginity to know if truly it was the holy spirit or the fake virgin has pull a fast one on the guy.
Re: Is Joseph Not Touching His Virgin Wife For Nine Months Not A Red Flag? by immortalcrown(m): 12:23pm On Dec 10, 2023
Did Joseph get the pregnancy information from human or from God?
Re: Is Joseph Not Touching His Virgin Wife For Nine Months Not A Red Flag? by Resetinc: 12:31pm On Dec 10, 2023
religious books are filled with bullshit stories ..

“one would go mad if one took the Bible seriously; but to take it seriously one must be already mad.” – Aleister Crowley
Re: Is Joseph Not Touching His Virgin Wife For Nine Months Not A Red Flag? by MindHacker9009(m): 12:32pm On Dec 10, 2023
immortalcrown:
Did Joseph get the pregnancy information from human or from God?

Did Joseph write that: "I Joseph heard God speak to me"?
Re: Is Joseph Not Touching His Virgin Wife For Nine Months Not A Red Flag? by 1TrippleCee: 12:32pm On Dec 10, 2023
I feel sorry for you. Every reckless word spoken will be accounted for in the day of judgement

3 Likes

Re: Is Joseph Not Touching His Virgin Wife For Nine Months Not A Red Flag? by Westerhoffe(m): 12:38pm On Dec 10, 2023
Matthew 12 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
³⁶ But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.
³⁷ For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

2 Likes

Re: Is Joseph Not Touching His Virgin Wife For Nine Months Not A Red Flag? by immortalcrown(m): 12:39pm On Dec 10, 2023
MindHacker9009:
Did Joseph write that: "I Joseph heard God speak to me"?
How did the Bible tell you Joseph got informed about the pregnancy?
Re: Is Joseph Not Touching His Virgin Wife For Nine Months Not A Red Flag? by MindHacker9009(m): 12:39pm On Dec 10, 2023
immortalcrown:
How did the Bible tell you Joseph got informed about the pregnancy?

Then who wrote the invented story?
Re: Is Joseph Not Touching His Virgin Wife For Nine Months Not A Red Flag? by immortalcrown(m): 12:42pm On Dec 10, 2023
MindHacker9009:
Answer my question first. What did you read in the Bible as how Joseph got informed about the pregnancy?

2 Likes

Re: Is Joseph Not Touching His Virgin Wife For Nine Months Not A Red Flag? by MindHacker9009(m): 12:43pm On Dec 10, 2023
immortalcrown:
Answer my question first. What did you read in the Bible as how Joseph got informed about the pregnancy?

Let us know who wrote the invented story first.
Re: Is Joseph Not Touching His Virgin Wife For Nine Months Not A Red Flag? by immortalcrown(m): 12:45pm On Dec 10, 2023
MindHacker9009:
Let us know who wrote the invented story first.
You didn't care about who wrote it when you made your post. Let us finish the topic of your post before we jump to who wrote the story.

2 Likes

Re: Is Joseph Not Touching His Virgin Wife For Nine Months Not A Red Flag? by MindHacker9009(m): 12:51pm On Dec 10, 2023
immortalcrown:
You didn't care about who wrote it when you made your post. Let us finish the topic of your post before we jump to who wrote the story.

Compare the invented Joseph story to this:

Isaiah 6:8-13 "Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying"

Where did Joseph say "I Joseph heard God speak to me"?
Re: Is Joseph Not Touching His Virgin Wife For Nine Months Not A Red Flag? by immortalcrown(m): 12:53pm On Dec 10, 2023
MindHacker9009:
Isaiah 6:8-13 "Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying"
Is this your answer to my question of how Joseph got informed about the pregnancy?
Re: Is Joseph Not Touching His Virgin Wife For Nine Months Not A Red Flag? by MindHacker9009(m): 1:00pm On Dec 10, 2023
immortalcrown:
Is this your answer to my question of how Joseph got informed about the pregnancy?

Isaiah has nothing to do with it Joseph. And stop derailing this thread.
Re: Is Joseph Not Touching His Virgin Wife For Nine Months Not A Red Flag? by immortalcrown(m): 1:01pm On Dec 10, 2023
MindHacker9009:
Isaiah has nothing to do with it Joseph. And stop derailing this thread.
Then, answer my question.
Re: Is Joseph Not Touching His Virgin Wife For Nine Months Not A Red Flag? by Bankowner: 1:42pm On Dec 10, 2023
For you to have gone so defensive in your write up tells you yourself that the issue you’re talking about is something beyond you. What is your business with the action of someone who you never met but only read about? And thousands of years ago for that matter? Your best bet is to wait till you get to meet Joseph, then you can put your concerns to him.

Adios!
Re: Is Joseph Not Touching His Virgin Wife For Nine Months Not A Red Flag? by MindHacker9009(m): 1:44pm On Dec 10, 2023
Bankowner:
For you to have gone so defensive in your write up tells you yourself that the issue you’re talking about is something beyond you. What is your business with the action of someone who you never met but only read about? And thousands of years ago for that matter? Your best bet is to wait till Bankowner get to meet Joseph, then you can put your concerns to him.

Adios Bankowner !

You should go and meet Joseph to find out for yourself.
Re: Is Joseph Not Touching His Virgin Wife For Nine Months Not A Red Flag? by Dtruthspeaker: 1:46pm On Dec 10, 2023
MindHacker9009:
If Joseph was allowed to have intercourse with his virgin wife while the baby Jesus was in her womb, this would have proved to Joseph if his wife was a virgin or not.

I know some brainless people will respond with insults on their own heads. But sensible people will make sure if a woman they marry says the holy spirit has got her pregnant, they will not wait for nine months after the baby is born before they test her virginity to know if truly it was the holy spirit or fake virgin has pull a fast one on the guy.

See the empty brain fool. After 9 months when he went there will he not find out?

High quality fool
Re: Is Joseph Not Touching His Virgin Wife For Nine Months Not A Red Flag? by Dtruthspeaker: 1:47pm On Dec 10, 2023
Bankowner:
For you to have gone so defensive in your write up tells you yourself that the issue you’re talking about is something beyond you. What is your business with the action of someone who you never met but only read about? And thousands of years ago for that matter? Your best bet is to wait till you get to meet Joseph, then you can put your concerns to him.

Adios!

He is a stupid mad fool that's why!
Re: Is Joseph Not Touching His Virgin Wife For Nine Months Not A Red Flag? by Dtruthspeaker: 1:48pm On Dec 10, 2023
immortalcrown:

You dey ask madman question?
Re: Is Joseph Not Touching His Virgin Wife For Nine Months Not A Red Flag? by Bankowner: 1:49pm On Dec 10, 2023
I don’t have time to waste on immature people with low IQ.
MindHacker9009:

You should go and meet Joseph to find out for yourself.
Re: Is Joseph Not Touching His Virgin Wife For Nine Months Not A Red Flag? by Dtruthspeaker: 1:49pm On Dec 10, 2023
Westerhoffe:
Matthew 12 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
³⁶ But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.
³⁷ For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

Stupid mad fools never care.
Re: Is Joseph Not Touching His Virgin Wife For Nine Months Not A Red Flag? by immortalcrown(m): 1:50pm On Dec 10, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:
You say ask madman question?
Answer the question if you want to have the discussion.
Re: Is Joseph Not Touching His Virgin Wife For Nine Months Not A Red Flag? by MindHacker9009(m): 1:50pm On Dec 10, 2023
Bankowner:
I don’t have time to waste on mature people with high IQ.

You are the one who is immature with low IQ
Re: Is Joseph Not Touching His Virgin Wife For Nine Months Not A Red Flag? by Dtruthspeaker: 1:51pm On Dec 10, 2023
1TrippleCee:
I feel sorry for you. Every reckless word spoken will be accounted for in the day of judgement

The Mad Fool does not care.
Re: Is Joseph Not Touching His Virgin Wife For Nine Months Not A Red Flag? by Dtruthspeaker: 1:52pm On Dec 10, 2023
Resetinc:
religious books are filled with bullshit stories ..

“one would go mad if one took the Bible seriously; but to take it seriously one must be already mad.” – Aleister Crowley

Then you are mad to be here.
Re: Is Joseph Not Touching His Virgin Wife For Nine Months Not A Red Flag? by MindHacker9009(m): 3:25pm On Dec 10, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

See the empty brain fool called D-lie-speaker. After 9 months when he went there will he not find out that D-lie-speaker is a mad man?

High quality fool is this D-lie-speaker
Re: Is Joseph Not Touching His Virgin Wife For Nine Months Not A Red Flag? by Expanse2020(m): 6:34pm On Dec 10, 2023
MindHacker9009:

Paul the writer 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Is Joseph Not Touching His Virgin Wife For Nine Months Not A Red Flag? by Expanse2020(m): 6:36pm On Dec 10, 2023
immortalcrown:
how come Isaiah is answering for Joseph
Are you kidding
Re: Is Joseph Not Touching His Virgin Wife For Nine Months Not A Red Flag? by Expanse2020(m): 7:13pm On Dec 10, 2023
MindHacker9009:

I know some brainless people will respond with insults on their own heads. But sensible people will make sure if a woman they marry says the holy spirit has got her pregnant, they will not wait for nine months after the baby is born before they test her virginity to know if truly it was the holy spirit or the fake virgin has pull a fast one on the guy.

Let me share the beautiful conversation you want to hear..it may not be they way you wanted to hear it from the bible but I pinpoint what you wanted to hear from Quran...

The God revealed to the Mary(PBUH) that she will conceived a baby and she said how is that possible am a virgin and The God told him through a special devine when the time comes .
She conceived as God promise then when she noticed that she conceived because she leaved the city she leaves so that people will not be speaking of eel(bad like committed fornication) and travel to another near city (gallele I think)where she was leaving for the period of nine month and where YEHESUA (PBUH) Jesus was born and when she deliver she went back to her city and when her family, people see her with the baby they where shocked and asked her where did she see the baby. Mary(PBUH) said asked the baby only he can answer and they replied can the little baby speak and God grant him will to speak as a baby and he said I am a baby born with special devine, a Messenger of God, A servant sent to you people to deliver the message of God and I swear with the day I was born, the day I will die and the day I will be resurrect (Judgement day). I only speak truth which my God permit me..
So they are wonder how it's possible for baby to speak..
So after she got back to the family she lives a normal life back then having another babies with her husband.. Joseph..
I hope it answer how and why did Joseph didn't sleep with her during pregnancy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is JIHMARTA And Why Do Most Celestial Church Prophets Mention It / God Promising An Anointed King / Are You Decieved, Then What Is Purgatory?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.