Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,068 members, 7,818,183 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Aishat Bello Mustapha A Foremost Newscaster Of NTA Network Is Dead - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Aishat Bello Mustapha A Foremost Newscaster Of NTA Network Is Dead (4041 Views)

NTA Presenter Wearing Canvas And Traditional Attire / NTA Staff Wearing Makeup On Live TV (Photo) / NTA Engineers Struggling To Fix Their Equipment At UYO Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aishat Bello Mustapha A Foremost Newscaster Of NTA Network Is Dead by Hamzaay(m): 12:08am On Dec 11, 2023
Innalilahi wa inna Alaihin Rajiun.

The Death has occurred of Aishat Bello mustapha. A foremost newscaster of NTA network.

Funeral Prayer to hold in central mosque Abuja 1pm on Monday 11th December 2023.

May Almighty Allah forgive her short comings and grant her Aljannatul Firdaus

3 Likes

Re: Aishat Bello Mustapha A Foremost Newscaster Of NTA Network Is Dead by Artiiclebeast: 12:13am On Dec 11, 2023
OMG...

Welcome to the network news at 9. I am Aisha Bello and here with me is Cyril Stober.

Rest well ma'am and thanks for the beautiful childhood memories.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aishat Bello Mustapha A Foremost Newscaster Of NTA Network Is Dead by Offpointng: 12:16am On Dec 11, 2023
Cyril stober her right handed man go cry taya

Man no dey even hear bout him crush "Seun Olagunju" again

10 Likes

Re: Aishat Bello Mustapha A Foremost Newscaster Of NTA Network Is Dead by Johnycastro18: 12:22am On Dec 11, 2023
Artiiclebeast:
OMG...

Welcome to the network news at 9. I am Aisha Bello and here with me is Cyril Stober.

Rest well ma'am and thanks for the beautiful childhood memories.

I Was reading this exactly in her own words cry

Her voice was ringing all through, she and Cyril stober were a team that year.
May her gentle soul rest in peace.

5 Likes

Re: Aishat Bello Mustapha A Foremost Newscaster Of NTA Network Is Dead by Artiiclebeast: 12:46am On Dec 11, 2023
Johnycastro18:

I Was reading this exactly in her own words cry

Her voice was ringing all through, she and Cyril stober were a team that year.
May her gentle soul rest in peace.

Walahi...

I just dey think back to those days...kai

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aishat Bello Mustapha A Foremost Newscaster Of NTA Network Is Dead by starbuck(f): 12:56am On Dec 11, 2023
Haaaa 🙆‍♀️

May her soul rest in peace Amen 🙏

1 Like

Re: Aishat Bello Mustapha A Foremost Newscaster Of NTA Network Is Dead by Creamypie(m): 1:02am On Dec 11, 2023
Na wah oh. Na them make me dey watch nta news then oh
Re: Aishat Bello Mustapha A Foremost Newscaster Of NTA Network Is Dead by matify83: 1:14am On Dec 11, 2023
Oh!

Whatever happened to Aisha mohammed turned Aisha Bello?

RIP
Re: Aishat Bello Mustapha A Foremost Newscaster Of NTA Network Is Dead by jamesversion: 1:17am On Dec 11, 2023
What was cause of her death?

RIP to her.
Re: Aishat Bello Mustapha A Foremost Newscaster Of NTA Network Is Dead by Maj196(m): 1:35am On Dec 11, 2023
Really painful cry
Re: Aishat Bello Mustapha A Foremost Newscaster Of NTA Network Is Dead by 175(m): 2:10am On Dec 11, 2023
Consummate Newscaster.. . .rest well ma'am.

When NTA Network News was our only source of information lolz.

Time flies!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Aishat Bello Mustapha A Foremost Newscaster Of NTA Network Is Dead by whippersnapper(m): 3:02am On Dec 11, 2023
Allah ya ji kan ta da Rahma
Re: Aishat Bello Mustapha A Foremost Newscaster Of NTA Network Is Dead by TUANKU(m): 3:28am On Dec 11, 2023
RIP
Re: Aishat Bello Mustapha A Foremost Newscaster Of NTA Network Is Dead by Adewale1603(m): 4:21am On Dec 11, 2023
Legends
Re: Aishat Bello Mustapha A Foremost Newscaster Of NTA Network Is Dead by donproject2(m): 4:55am On Dec 11, 2023
Rest in Peace
Re: Aishat Bello Mustapha A Foremost Newscaster Of NTA Network Is Dead by ipobarecriminals: 5:00am On Dec 11, 2023
sad gone are those years of black and white TV with long pole 📡 u turned forth and back outside whole shouting to the people inside if E don show..Fond memory of NTA tunes.Sleep well Alhaja

10 Likes

Re: Aishat Bello Mustapha A Foremost Newscaster Of NTA Network Is Dead by Luckysbab: 5:02am On Dec 11, 2023
Hamzaay:
Innalilahi wa inna Alaihin Rajiun.

The Death has occurred of Aishat Bello mustapha. A foremost newscaster of NTA network.

Funeral Prayer to hold in central mosque Abuja 1pm on Monday 11th December 2023.

May Almighty Allah forgive her short comings and grant her Aljannatul Firdaus

Aamiin. May Allah comfort her family and loved ones.
Re: Aishat Bello Mustapha A Foremost Newscaster Of NTA Network Is Dead by 9jaBloke: 5:25am On Dec 11, 2023
cry🕯️🕯️
Re: Aishat Bello Mustapha A Foremost Newscaster Of NTA Network Is Dead by Omihanifa: 5:42am On Dec 11, 2023
Journey well
Re: Aishat Bello Mustapha A Foremost Newscaster Of NTA Network Is Dead by MichaelSokoto(m): 5:50am On Dec 11, 2023
If d news is true, RIP to her!

One of our childhood favourite newscaster!
Na her hand I learn wetin be hijab!
She wear hijabs Wella!

2 Likes

Re: Aishat Bello Mustapha A Foremost Newscaster Of NTA Network Is Dead by Simpleshafee(m): 6:06am On Dec 11, 2023
May Allah grant her Aljanatul Firdaus.

1 Like

Re: Aishat Bello Mustapha A Foremost Newscaster Of NTA Network Is Dead by youngberry001(m): 6:32am On Dec 11, 2023
May her soul rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Aishat Bello Mustapha A Foremost Newscaster Of NTA Network Is Dead by IamNotWariz: 6:38am On Dec 11, 2023
What happened to her. She's still young
Re: Aishat Bello Mustapha A Foremost Newscaster Of NTA Network Is Dead by prinsam30: 6:52am On Dec 11, 2023
may her soul rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Aishat Bello Mustapha A Foremost Newscaster Of NTA Network Is Dead by ruggedtimi(m): 6:58am On Dec 11, 2023
I dont forget 9pm news...it was like the CNN of back then. R.I.P
Re: Aishat Bello Mustapha A Foremost Newscaster Of NTA Network Is Dead by DSS1335: 7:02am On Dec 11, 2023
This woman along with Eugenia Abu and Cyril stober made watching NTA news at 9 a fun during our childhood days. Rest in power legend

1 Like

Re: Aishat Bello Mustapha A Foremost Newscaster Of NTA Network Is Dead by michlins(m): 7:17am On Dec 11, 2023
I remember her clearly especially during the Newsline
Re: Aishat Bello Mustapha A Foremost Newscaster Of NTA Network Is Dead by Kingluqman(m): 7:21am On Dec 11, 2023
Damn!! This woman don tey for NTA oo. Chaii!!

May her soul rest in Peace
Re: Aishat Bello Mustapha A Foremost Newscaster Of NTA Network Is Dead by SouthSouth1914: 7:40am On Dec 11, 2023
She does have a charming voice. Rest in peace!!
Re: Aishat Bello Mustapha A Foremost Newscaster Of NTA Network Is Dead by id4sho(m): 7:54am On Dec 11, 2023
shocked
Re: Aishat Bello Mustapha A Foremost Newscaster Of NTA Network Is Dead by favour32(m): 8:48am On Dec 11, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
sad gone are those years of black and white TV with long pole 📡 u turned forth and back outside whole shouting to the people inside if E don show..Fond memory of NTA tunes.Sleep well Alhaja
Na senior man you be...lol grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Rape Scene On Nigerian Tv: Right Or Wrong? / JIKULUMESSU And ISIBAYA Fan Page / This Was How Chris Evans Was Made Small In The Movie "Captain America"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.