Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Teacher Rapes And Impregnates JSS2 Student In Osun State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teacher Rapes And Impregnates JSS2 Student In Osun State (25427 Views)

Police Officer Rapes And Impregnates His 15-Year-Old Niece In Nasarawa / 85-Year-Old Man Rapes And Impregnates 12-Year-Old Girl In Osun / Teacher Rapes His 14-Year-Old Student In Ogun State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teacher Rapes And Impregnates JSS2 Student In Osun State by birth100: 8:22am On Dec 11, 2023
A teacher in Osun State, Akanni Sunday, has been arrested by men of the Department of State Services (DSS) for allegedly raping and impregnating his 16-year-old JSS 2 student, Anifat Ahmed.

Sunday, a teacher with Tourchlife Premier School, Aga, Ido Osun, was also accused of a failed attempt to abort the pregnancy.

A human rights activist, Citizen Lola Wey, reported to the DSS to get justice for the girl.

Anifat told newsmen that, Our teacher, Akanni Sunday, said I should come to his house to collect my French notebook. When I got there, he took me to his room and I later realised that he was alone at home. I shouted for help but nobody was there to help me. That was how he removed my clothes and raped me.”

https://dailytrust.com/dss-nabs-osun-teacher-for-impregnating-jss2-student/

2 Shares

Re: Teacher Rapes And Impregnates JSS2 Student In Osun State by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 11, 2023
He should be used as a scapegoat since he is one

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Teacher Rapes And Impregnates JSS2 Student In Osun State by illicit(m): 8:25am On Dec 11, 2023
Too bad

Why rape her?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teacher Rapes And Impregnates JSS2 Student In Osun State by Macphenson: 8:26am On Dec 11, 2023
Police or Civil.defence should handle this issue not the DSS.

The country is not spending the billions on that agency for all these mundane issues that even a local vigilantee can handle and prosecute the culprit.

There are serious security issues in the country that needs the attention of the DSS.

98 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Teacher Rapes And Impregnates JSS2 Student In Osun State by chiiraq802(m): 10:37am On Dec 11, 2023
Nice one.
Death to all rapist worldwide.

Dss dey do police work.
Police dey do Agbero work.
Vigilante dey do Dss work.
Army dey do Air force work.
Air force dey do Navy work.
Navy don enter bunkering full time.

Nigeria should be named Comic capital of the world.

112 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Teacher Rapes And Impregnates JSS2 Student In Osun State by Solsix(m): 11:06am On Dec 11, 2023
Teachers are not supposed to invite a student to Thier home for any reason. It's even worse if it's of the opposite sex

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Teacher Rapes And Impregnates JSS2 Student In Osun State by Rickmann: 3:08pm On Dec 11, 2023
birth100:

Daily TrustDec 11, 2023 5:21 AM
A teacher in Osun State, Akanni Sunday, has been arrested by men of the Department of State Services (DSS) for allegedly raping and impregnating his 16-year-old…

A teacher in Osun State, Akanni Sunday, has been arrested by men of the Department of State Services (DSS) for allegedly raping and impregnating his 16-year-old JSS 2 student, Anifat Ahmed.

Sunday, a teacher with Tourchlife Premier School, Aga, Ido Osun, was also accused of a failed attempt to abort the pregnancy.

A human rights activist, Citizen Lola Wey, reported to the DSS to get justice for the girl.

Anifat told newsmen that, “Our teacher, Akanni Sunday, said I should come to his house to collect my French notebook. When I got there, he took me to his room and I later realised that he was alone at home. I shouted for help but nobody was there to help me. That was how he removed my clothes and raped me.”

This dss are so shameless, always disgracing themselves. Do they even know how elite they are? What business do they have with small civil cases like this?

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teacher Rapes And Impregnates JSS2 Student In Osun State by Meteng: 4:57pm On Dec 11, 2023
Na their work be that?

6 Likes

Re: Teacher Rapes And Impregnates JSS2 Student In Osun State by shagasha: 6:12pm On Dec 11, 2023
Work don finish for DSS

That guy should be tried & punished

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teacher Rapes And Impregnates JSS2 Student In Osun State by robinfemi: 6:24pm On Dec 11, 2023
When a man can't control his mind himself, is a problem. This gbola don enjoyed 5min and implicate him for life. He should face justice sharp sharp, I suppose add one knock to his punishment lipsrsealed

7 Likes

Re: Teacher Rapes And Impregnates JSS2 Student In Osun State by Chevrolet076(m): 6:25pm On Dec 11, 2023
16 years should be in SS2 o. God abeg o

6 Likes

Re: Teacher Rapes And Impregnates JSS2 Student In Osun State by SweetBuns(f): 6:25pm On Dec 11, 2023
They should first insert 5 broomsticks into that one eyed snake between his legs
After that, they should use Tiger razor blade to make small cuts on the tip before putting fresh Cameroon pepper on it
After that, he should be beaten till his spirit will beg to pass on sad

11 Likes

Re: Teacher Rapes And Impregnates JSS2 Student In Osun State by mytime24(f): 6:25pm On Dec 11, 2023
Do d time

1 Like

Re: Teacher Rapes And Impregnates JSS2 Student In Osun State by chopnaira: 6:25pm On Dec 11, 2023
Na waoh.
Re: Teacher Rapes And Impregnates JSS2 Student In Osun State by id4sho(m): 6:25pm On Dec 11, 2023
embarassed
Re: Teacher Rapes And Impregnates JSS2 Student In Osun State by Basicend: 6:26pm On Dec 11, 2023
His testes should be removed.

1 Like

Re: Teacher Rapes And Impregnates JSS2 Student In Osun State by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:27pm On Dec 11, 2023
Have they cut off his manhood yet

Animal in human skin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Teacher Rapes And Impregnates JSS2 Student In Osun State by samogo1: 6:27pm On Dec 11, 2023
May she get justice

1 Like

Re: Teacher Rapes And Impregnates JSS2 Student In Osun State by matm: 6:27pm On Dec 11, 2023
Either a private school teacher or a corper.
These category are better called casual school tutors and not teachers.
Professional teachers normally serve as permanent and pensionable workers who don't take shit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teacher Rapes And Impregnates JSS2 Student In Osun State by 3seriez(m): 6:28pm On Dec 11, 2023
DSS Keep disgracing themselves. They don't have work again to do.
As long as they are no tough consequences for rape, the shameful act will still continue.
Old fool has just traumatized this girls life.

1 Like

Re: Teacher Rapes And Impregnates JSS2 Student In Osun State by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:28pm On Dec 11, 2023
mytime24:
Do d time
If you do the crime,
Get ready to do the time

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Teacher Rapes And Impregnates JSS2 Student In Osun State by Wealthoptulent(m): 6:28pm On Dec 11, 2023
birth100:

https://dailytrust.com/dss-nabs-osun-teacher-for-impregnating-jss2-student/
JSS 2 matter don land this one for Dss 2 portion of RICE

1 Like

Re: Teacher Rapes And Impregnates JSS2 Student In Osun State by tunjijones(m): 6:28pm On Dec 11, 2023
Rape is an emotional injury that never heals in some case.

1 Like

Re: Teacher Rapes And Impregnates JSS2 Student In Osun State by IrepChrist: 6:28pm On Dec 11, 2023
When an adult sleeps with a child..... even if she is 17 and seems consensual it's rape. It's stupidity and low self esteem to lay with a teenager as an adult. And a terrible Sin

8 Likes

Re: Teacher Rapes And Impregnates JSS2 Student In Osun State by D4gmail1: 6:29pm On Dec 11, 2023
cool The teacher should face the consequences of his actions.

1 Like

Re: Teacher Rapes And Impregnates JSS2 Student In Osun State by aestake: 6:30pm On Dec 11, 2023
illicit:
Too bad

Why rape her?
How is it one rape, pregnancy All the time?
Re: Teacher Rapes And Impregnates JSS2 Student In Osun State by Mase2020g(m): 6:30pm On Dec 11, 2023
Even when both decided to do it, they will still say rape

No man should force a girl child to his house, no matter the circumstances and no child should go to a guy's house without informing others who are closer to her.

You won't tell me she left the house without informing her parents or siblings.

We know life is unpredictable, please don't be use by your emotion and feelings.

Sorry for men

4 Likes

Re: Teacher Rapes And Impregnates JSS2 Student In Osun State by Puppetmaster08(m): 6:31pm On Dec 11, 2023
[quote author=chiiraq802 post=127424718]Nice one.

Dss dey do police work.

This comment is legendary 😂.

[/quote/]

2 Likes

Re: Teacher Rapes And Impregnates JSS2 Student In Osun State by Rejouir: 6:31pm On Dec 11, 2023
I don't know why these yoruba Muslims are this worthless, they can do anything just to be in-between a woman thighs. Very lazy men. Always begging for money and yet would still vote in their oppressors

2 Likes

Re: Teacher Rapes And Impregnates JSS2 Student In Osun State by Vinnie2000(m): 6:31pm On Dec 11, 2023
The Razak, Sodiq, Kazeem, Musliu peeps of SW Region are something else. embarassed

They are the ones that Support DRUGGIE Tinubu, Buhari and all the Demonic APC party. undecided undecided

Very YEYE Pple. sad sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teacher Rapes And Impregnates JSS2 Student In Osun State by Puppetmaster08(m): 6:32pm On Dec 11, 2023
chiiraq802:
Nice one.

Dss dey do police work.

😂😂😂

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Delta Landlady Slices Tenants With Razor Blade Over Easter Chicken’s Faeces / Police Arrest Woman Who Pressed Hot Iron On Her Nephew's Chest In Kano. PICS / Scammers Push Man From Vehicle In Abia For Rejecting Their Business Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.